Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Today Vikram finally admitted to Gulabia that Reva is his wife.
He also said Reva was not proper(maybe mentally not well) but his jiji forced him to marry her & later she met with an accident and all these days he thought Reva was dead but she was recently found by Dhanuma.
He sais he has come so far with Sugni that he cannot go back now

Also Dhanuma told that the kid is her grand daughter. So this means that girl isnt Vicky's daughter.

I think from Amrita & Vikram's words that Vikram's marriage to Reva was not happening and he was not getting any love from Reva which he finally found in Sugni.

Do you think this is all the secret of RM or its only partially revealed???

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

bostanianstarfire15789d.singhnamitagloryzcupdPutijaChalhovkajal03romancefan-Srushti-JulieDbumtrinket1gunjan7HillyloveChoco_CosmosShell16anna44stephhhMR21-Azy--rupa-rani-luckiKhatamKahaniradev24kinara17pyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Truth is out - Finally/Partially" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

favjassi

Goldie

favjassi

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
its deffinetly partially revealed and vs is telling lies see some points to be noticed here
number one ok ikram married reva forcefully i agree and i also agree she is mentally ill and she met with an accident but why they burried here lively in the wall?????????
and other main question why the hell dhanumaas grand child is with reva as there r many nurses and ppl to take care of her?????????????????OuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Rinamaharajstarfire15789PutijaChalhovsurvi035romancefanbumtrinket1gunjan7suresh555tulipdaisyKhatamKahani

babygirl198722

Goldie

babygirl198722

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
thanks but i dont think thats all hope he let sugni know the truth and dont lie again buts thanks

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefantulipdaisyKhatamKahani

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
nice post arathi

yes partially revealed and now this nonsense reva manjil track is making more sense to me. I hope they dont spoil vikram's character

thanks for ur quick updates arathi. I believe tht isn't his child n since his wife is mad from before so mayb they never had any physical relationships either. As he discovered his wife alive after he declared his marriage to sugni n the world so bringing her infront will definitely cause harm to his relationship with sugo which he isn't wanting as he loves her not reva. I wish sugvi's path become more smoother n all obstacles r cleared away. The child staying there is now making sense also coz she is a kid who doesn't knw bout the world n keeping her is more safer to keep the secret locked in till the marriage with sugni. But if any adult stayed there then it wud been difficult to keep reva hidden

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cupdPutijaChalhovbabygirl198722romancefanbumtrinket

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged

Interesting, thanks (have yet to watch the episode), Yes, truth is partially revealed, more questions than answers so farů

Why did TVS marry Reva against his own wish and why did jiji force her on TVS knowing that Reva was mentally unstable? Besides, TVS is a stronger character and who can really force him to do something against his wish?

When danuma came to know Reva didn't die, why did he keep her in a big haveli and then walled her in? Why this secrecy of death when she isn't death?  I guess TVS wanted it all, maybe, if everyone came to know Reva was alive, TVS not only can't marry Sugni but loses something else like, inheritance etc.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

cupdPutijaChalhovromancefanbumtrinketForeverSHINeesuresh555-Azy-tulipdaisy

radev24

IF-Sizzlerz

radev24

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
MY MY MY !!! I've seen 2 parts so far Arti, and decidedly only partial truth is out. That doesn't necessarily mean that TVS is still hiding something more. Remaining 2 parts and upcoming epis may reveal a lot more. But in my years of serial watching, I have NEVER seen a MORE INTENSE version of two people, two very strong people, portraying their respective characters/roles so so so power-packed, so genuine, so real, so human-like, so nerve-tingling, so thrilling, exciting, sooo larger than life! StarClapStarClapStarClap Like VB, me a big time fan of Narayani too from Piya ka Ghar days and even a bollywood movie and equally seasoned like VB. And when these two maharathis come face to face and  confront each other for a common link called SUGNI, sky's the limit as to how far each will go, one to protect her and the other to practically "own" her, both at any cost.

I'm totally floored today and virtually dumb-founded as to the extent to which an actor is capable of reaching the heights of histrionics, and reach for the sky if they have the warewithal, which these two indicated that they have IMHO, without the shadow of a doubt !!!

The very definite grey part that I saw in TVS today is when he nearly warns Gulab and tells her ~~ what if Sugni NEVER EVEN BELIEVES YOU about whatever truth you know now. This is the height of his NEED for Sugni now. Dekhna ye hai ki if indeed Sugni DOES NOT BELIEVE her own Mai. A BIG IF ?!?!?!

Edited by radev24 - 11 July 2012 at 11:11am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovromancefan-Srushti-bumtrinket1gunjan7Laila2009-Azy--rupa-tulipdaisypyar-ishk

Sweet_Krishna

Sweet_Krishna

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
i feel that Reva is not that unwell as vikram and his daasi portrayed in front of gulabiya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipdaisy

-rupa-

IF-Rockerz

-rupa-

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Ahh reva manzil scared to hell & today atleast some truth is out . Vikram admit & he himself not aware of reva being alive . Ofcourse many things to be ans ...reva all decked up & found by daima so ...how she got the info & she got her at the time vikram & sugini marriage to be happen . All these days where she was ...I felt the truth in vikram that he is not aware of reva & all these years he was leaving with her ..till she was declared dead . He loosing sanity to get sugini ..all the steps to keep her & putting wall to enclose & now falling to the point that he is challenging gulibiya ...he def love sugini & choosing all the wrong path to get her .

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

cupdPutijaChalhovromancefanJulieDbumtrinketLaila2009tulipdaisypyar-ishk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.