Phir Subah Hogi

Undoubtly Vikram is important of PSH

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
I dont know whether this advertisement aired in other countries but in my country they r showing the July special ad in Zee tv where they shows vikram first smiling then sugni n her mom walking (scene where she stopped mai's sardakahi from Haldi). And if u notice the new montage of PSH. Vikram is standing infront of all with upset, worried face while sugni in his side, adi n G in other all looking at him only. So it signifies that vikram character is the core n heart of PSH while other characters revolve supporting him. This reva track did separated sugni n Gulab while Vik stands infront of them contrary to the first montage where sugn Gulo used to stand shoulder to shoulder with happy face. Judging all this I believe Thakur Vikram Singh is the most important character of PSH now whereas it was Gulo/Sugo before. So by saying this done, I dont think CVs would ruin this important character bcoz it will backfire the essence of the show.

VIKRAM ROCKSSSClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

widdySaima2010namitagloryzromancefan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Undoubtly Vikram is important of PSH" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
oh another point...if we go with the scene of the montage then it will b such tht sugni will b hurt after knowing revan majil thing of reva n child but tht will increase her distance from her mother but though upset n in doubt, she will not leave vikram's side 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyromancefan

atria

Goldie

atria

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
I do like that Adi is not any nearer to Sugni is this montage.LOL Seriously though, Sugni would be superhuman if after knowing the truth she could forgive Vikram instantly, I expect lots of fireworks there, both Vik and Sugni look disheveled like this mystery has destroyed them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.