Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

lashy

IF-Stunnerz

lashy

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

vandana.bandaruSejal_Desaiswarajgiranna441hadix2050veeru.heeramimoumident4u~~~Sweta~~~deep27suki11sweet7863deepa911Lubs.my_viewFaayeypressuRashmi04rusha4003Shell16NamzzPrincess_123l0vey0-SD-0Sonali.Sutopia88SofnaAbsoluvFallen AngelSilentsoul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "11th Jul WU 10 points to Indu/-1 to Sanchi" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rashmi04

IF-Dazzler

Rashmi04

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged

Lashy thanks for update and BTW topic Mast Hai LOL

In today s episode the best part was Indu asking sarcastically sanchi for a brief conversation.

The Old melody when Indu and gang use to chill out is back.Party

Shocking part was when Shweta gave entire credit for saving her to sanchi in front of the media.

Sanchi without any hesitation grabbed the opportunity. Not even once Indu s name was mentioned. I doubt they will mention indu s name in tomorrow episode.

I am wondering whether sanchi is a female lead or a Negative lead in RJN.

I guess by Tuesday elections track will get over. I am curious to know what will happen next….

My Closing line would be -

Humari neta sanchi jasi nahi ho ……..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11sweet7863FaayeyNamzz0-SD-0lashy

Lubs.

Lubs.

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
@Rash...Arre yaar Saanchi ki band tho baj jayegi once she start cohabiting with her so called pati-parameshwar...Evil Smile
Ye ladki ko samchaana sirf INDU ke bus ki baat hei...He can knock some virtues into her Big smile
Yeh INSA hei mere yaar...Heart
bas ISHQ MOHOBBAT PYaaaR EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11sweet7863pressuFaayeyRashmi040-SD-0Absoluvlashy

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Lovely title Shraddha!!
It was the drama about the "inevitable" to happen. Geek

Its inevitable that Saanchi has to turn negative to cause unhappiness to us viewers. She hurts us everytime she hurts Indu Singh. Dead nahin RJN band ho jayega. Wah yaar!! RJN toh just thrives on The Hate Story. LOL

Rashmi,
Today I am with you sentiments wise. Wink Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

butterbearsuki11pressuFaayeyRashmi04Absoluvlashy

lashy

IF-Stunnerz

lashy

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
today's episode will not leave many on Sanchi's side and its not like Indu needed to do much for people to empathize with him anyways...LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11FaayeypressuRashmi040-SD-0Rach.NamzzAbsoluv

Rashmi04

IF-Dazzler

Rashmi04

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shridevigaddam

Lovely title Shraddha!!
It was the drama about the "inevitable" to happen. Geek

Its inevitable that Saanchi has to turn negative to cause unhappiness to us viewers. She hurts us everytime she hurts Indu Singh. Dead nahin RJN band ho jayega. Wah yaar!! RJN toh just thrives on The Hate Story. LOL

Rashmi,
Today I am with you sentiments wise. Wink Big smile

thanks shriLOL

Humari neta sanchi jasi nahi ho ……..(jab tak election track khatam nahi ho jata ... this would be my closing line)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11FaayeyNamzz0-SD-0

Sonali.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonali.S

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
yup definately sanchi ko kya jarurat thi ab election ladne ki...jo use chahiye tha wo to mil gayi thi na use...self respect

Kbhi to apni mom ki baat suna kare sanchi. Maine to aaj tk bs yahi dkha h jaise wo duniya walo ko convince krti h waise hi apni ma ko(she is your mom dear dont make her fool sometimes listen to her)

Ab pta nhi kal tellichakkar ke article me kya aayega may be as usual ...the elections...i m fed up of these elections

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11FaayeyRashmi040-SD-0

veeru.heer

veeru.heer

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
SmileOMG you are a great writer don't even have to watch the epi to know what is happening. Thank you
Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863FaayeyRashmi04Namzz0-SD-0

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.