Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

||Namrata Thapa (Lata ji) AT#2|| (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 150

.Amrita.

IF-Achieverz

.Amrita.

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by romancefan

Shohbi and Amrita, now i'm crying too!SmileCry

Romancefan please don't do that,otherwise I will start too---
All this time I was calling U,where are U where are U,
but U never  answered me-----Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefanMs.S.K.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Namrata Thapa (Lata ji) AT#2|| (Page 8)" in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

romancefan

Goldie

romancefan

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Hi Amrita don't cry, a big hug for you.Smile So sad we couldn't see Raj and Lata yesterday. It was a strange Mahasangam episode, was hoping for more of a leap show. Wanted to see Laaj twins, Tanvi and Pavni going to school and stuff like that. It felt strange not saying a good-bye to Laaj, like something's missing, not a proper closure.Confused No words for Kavita and Rajshri. It was bad enough that Raj hardly got any screen time, that's all water under the bridge, no point in rehashing the past, but at least give Laaj fans a proper final good-bye. They really should do something about their production planning and script writing. This final episode is a big failure, not at all expected from a famous production house.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tapasya_SamRataMs.S.K..Amrita.sahil70

.Amrita.

IF-Achieverz

.Amrita.

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by romancefan

Hi Amrita don't cry, a big hug for you.Smile So sad we couldn't see Raj and Lata yesterday. It was a strange Mahasangam episode, was hoping for more of a leap show. Wanted to see Laaj twins, Tanvi and Pavni going to school and stuff like that. It felt strange not saying a good-bye to Laaj, like something's missing, not a proper closure.Confused No words for Kavita and Rajshri. It was bad enough that Raj hardly got any screen time, that's all water under the bridge, no point in rehashing the past, but at least give Laaj fans a proper final good-bye. They really should do something about their production planning and script writing. This final episode is a big failure, not at all expected from a famous production house.

Romancefan--

I am really very happy to see u here at this moment---
I accept UR big hug and this is for you too----animated smiley faces for orkut, myspace, facebook

I always missed u here-forget what ever PH done--

just one request please make a promise,you will visit here regularly or whenever U get time

I just want to see my friends and threads sisters all together here, as long as we can make it---

Love U dear---

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefanTapasya_SamRataMs.S.K.

Ms.S.K.

IF-Stunnerz

Ms.S.K.

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
@romancefan.  Don't cry.  Be positive and lets fight for our jodi to have a new show together.  Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefanTapasya_SamRata.Amrita.

Tapasya_SamRata

IF-Rockerz

Tapasya_SamRata

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
@romancefan Agreed with ur every comment
true Nami was ignored ,even me too dont concentrate much about here (only in initially days)
but now hope all of u knew that was i became biggest fan of Nami LOLnow she is my Only Angle,she just like my elder sister ,even since i start to watch YMGGK i dont thing i became crazy of Nami
when  start chat with RLM (work in YMGGK)that person dont listen my question and satement abt Laaj ,finally ask me a simple question seems like u are a big fan of Lata?
so now creative also understand Lata also have die hard fans

then -that's true Raj really brought blossom to Lata's role in YMGGK,otherwise Lata also just to be like 10 plus 1 ,now she rise as One among thousand

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Samrata-forLiferomancefanMs.S.K..Amrita.

Tapasya_SamRata

IF-Rockerz

Tapasya_SamRata

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

^^ Am i included in the thread sisters? LOL
visha why this question?
we always sister

Ms.S.K..Amrita.

.Amrita.

IF-Achieverz

.Amrita.

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tapu005

Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

^^ Am i included in the thread sisters? LOL
visha why this question?
we always sister

visha-no need to ask--
U are always here and included----

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.S.K.

Samrata-forLife

Samrata-forLife

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tapu005

@romancefan Agreed with ur every comment
true Nami was ignored ,even me too dont concentrate much about here (only in initially days)
but now hope all of u knew that was i became biggest fan of Nami LOLnow she is my Only Angle,she just like my elder sister ,even since i start to watch YMGGK i dont thing i became crazy of Nami
when  start chat with RLM (work in YMGGK)that person dont listen my question and satement abt Laaj ,finally ask me a simple question seems like u are a big fan of Lata?
so now creative also understand Lata also have die hard fans

then -that's true Raj really brought blossom to Lata's role in YMGGK,otherwise Lata also just to be like 10 plus 1 ,now she rise as One among thousand
tapu dear  now u love Lata more then RajLOL(no offence i am joking i know u love both) 

Tapasya_SamRataMs.S.K.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top