Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amrita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: romancefan

Hi Amrita don't cry, a big hug for you.😊 So sad we couldn't see Raj and Lata yesterday. It was a strange Mahasangam episode, was hoping for more of a leap show. Wanted to see Laaj twins, Tanvi and Pavni going to school and stuff like that. It felt strange not saying a good-bye to Laaj, like something's missing, not a proper closure.πŸ˜• No words for Kavita and Rajshri. It was bad enough that Raj hardly got any screen time, that's all water under the bridge, no point in rehashing the past, but at least give Laaj fans a proper final good-bye. They really should do something about their production planning and script writing. This final episode is a big failure, not at all expected from a famous production house.

Romancefan--

I am really very happy to see u here at this moment---
I accept UR big hug and this is for you too----

I always missed u here-forget what ever PH done--

just one request please make a promise,you will visit here regularly or whenever U get time

I just want to see my friends and threads sisters all together here, as long as we can make it---

Love U dear---
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@romancefan.  Don't cry.  Be positive and lets fight for our jodi to have a new show together.  πŸ€—
.TapasYa. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@romancefan Agreed with ur every comment
true Nami was ignored ,even me too dont concentrate much about here (only in initially days)
but now hope all of u knew that was i became biggest fan of Nami πŸ˜†now she is my Only Angle,she just like my elder sister ,even since i start to watch YMGGK i dont thing i became crazy of Nami
when  start chat with RLM (work in YMGGK)that person dont listen my question and satement abt Laaj ,finally ask me a simple question seems like u are a big fan of Lata?
so now creative also understand Lata also have die hard fans

then -that's true Raj really brought blossom to Lata's role in YMGGK,otherwise Lata also just to be like 10 plus 1 ,now she rise as One among thousand
.TapasYa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Visha_Dhami

^^ Am i included in the thread sisters? πŸ˜†

visha why this question?
we always sister
Amrita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tapu005

visha why this question?
we always sister

visha-no need to ask--
U are always here and included----
Samrata-forLife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tapu005

@romancefan Agreed with ur every comment

true Nami was ignored ,even me too dont concentrate much about here (only in initially days)
but now hope all of u knew that was i became biggest fan of Nami πŸ˜†now she is my Only Angle,she just like my elder sister ,even since i start to watch YMGGK i dont thing i became crazy of Nami
when  start chat with RLM (work in YMGGK)that person dont listen my question and satement abt Laaj ,finally ask me a simple question seems like u are a big fan of Lata?
so now creative also understand Lata also have die hard fans

then -that's true Raj really brought blossom to Lata's role in YMGGK,otherwise Lata also just to be like 10 plus 1 ,now she rise as One among thousand

tapu dear  now u love Lata more then RajπŸ˜†(no offence i am joking i know u love both) 
.TapasYa. thumbnail
never offence my dear
indeed I Love Lata ji lot along with SD πŸ˜›
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@tapu.  thanks  πŸ‘  πŸ€—

Namrata - we want explanation either from you or from PH/CV's why you were not included in the last episode??    all laaj fans are πŸ˜‘ not with you or SD BUT WITH PH & CV's.
Dil_Ka_Samrata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tapu nice siggy, she look  bubble beauty

@shobhi dont worry YMGGK lost its glorious due to ignorance of best actors like Sameer&Namrata
see at end funtion hitler didi cast dominate then YMGGK ,suppose Raj &Lata was present there definately not highlighten them, CV make Raj &Lata also one of the viewers.I am happy about their absent ,

hope they might come in  good show ,but ples dont want YMGGK-II with Raj &Lata  
DevaseNa. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ellma

tapu nice siggy, she look  bubble beauty

@shobhi dont worry YMGGK lost its glorious due to ignorance of best actors like Sameer&Namrata
see at end funtion hitler didi cast dominate then YMGGK ,suppose Raj &Lata was present there definately not highlighten them, CV make Raj &Lata also one of the viewers.I am happy about their absent ,

hope they might come in  good show ,but ples dont want YMGGK-II with Raj &Lata  

completly agreed with u