Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.TapasYa. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

if they forget LAAJ completely, then after tomorrows episode Kavita will get a real bad language email from me.

shobhi all deserve (Kavitha,Amit,&co)bad words from me 😑weather they mad apperence tomorrow or not
.TapasYa. thumbnail
 Edited by tapu005 - 11 years ago
.TapasYa. thumbnail
finally i got little clear pics of previous one
.TapasYa. thumbnail
thanks shobhi πŸ€—
how is My angel in Black ?
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tapu005

thanks shobhi πŸ€—
how is My angel in Black ?

Any colours suit her.  Light, dark, pestels whatever she wears will look gorgeous.   I have noticed she looks more prettier now a days - I wonder if she is in love in real life.  πŸ˜‰
Amrita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Tapu thanks for the pics--

πŸ€—

I am little surprised where is MRS RAJ ????
SamRata2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow AT#2
tapu so cute picture
SamRata2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Any colours suit her.  Light, dark, pestels whatever she wears will look gorgeous.   I have noticed she looks more prettier now a days - I wonder if she is in love in real life.  πŸ˜‰

that love should be with SamπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@puppy-girl.  Have you seen the SD photo tapu posted in SD AT.  😍
Attending an award press-meeting
romancefan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations to all Namrata's fans for the beautiful AT #2 and a big thank you to Mrs Raj(Sowmi) for starting it. You know guys, when i first visited this YMGGK thread when i started watching the show late last year, i was so surprised that Nami had no AT of her own. Here was a beautiful and talented actress but none of the fans of this show(and there were thousands at the peak of this successful show) were drawn to her. I never watched the beginning of the show so not quite aware of Lata's life story, but maybe Nami was not given the chance to shine until Raj was introduced into the show. Or perhaps she was completely dwarfed by the equally talented Suhasi Dhami who had portrayed Ahba perfectly.
There were ATs for the leads of course, but none for Nami or Sameer either. When Amrita started posting lots of nice pics for Sam, i decided to turn it into SD AT #1, and then of course that led to me starting one on Namrata. To be honest, i had expected only 3000 views - that would be good enough for me. When it reached 5000, i was gobsmacked. As the show progressed, i was happy to see Lata gaining in popularity and more and more fans came to this AT and added photos and siggys. It was indeed wonderful for me and for Namrata. And today even with YMGGK ending, we have AT #2 thanks to one and all. Please continue to come and enjoy! God Bless!😊