Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
who gives a dam about who Jagya loves?..we just want the divorce to be finalized...no more. he can go to hell after signing the papers...we just dont care
desi5555 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vanel_g

I think Jagat does not know that he loves Anandi... He hurts anandi everytime and takes Anandi granted all the time...  He cant even think that Anandi cannot live with out him ...(remember what he said when came to know about divorce for the first time in the Bar)...

He will realize that in the future ... but he cannot get her back... its his mistake... 

I dont know if CVs has any other plan and reunite Jagat and Anandi & Shiv and Ashi...

Dont know whats running in CV s mind..

OMG!!! I DO NOT WANT THE CV's TO REUNITE JAGAT and ANANDI.  He looks very good with Gauri. 
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: bips

Jagat is in love with himself ... 

I agree to this...The guy loves noone but himself...If seen in prudent life, Gauri (Excepting her selfish behaviour towards teh family and Anandi) is not bad (for Jagat)...(dont get me wrong ..I am no fan of the girl who destroyed a family)...but I am on her life with Jagat. She is actually staying with a complete useless fellow, shouldering responsibilities, studying ,working...but now since she is not into Mollycoddling him, he is disgruntled, dissatisfied. He is such a spoilt child, that he wants the  world to revolve around him...he truly feels that he is the 'Jagat' of everyone's lives...And wishes that Anandi should sit in the village dreaming about him coming back in his life...and Gauri should be sitting in his house, dreaming about how handsome and awesome he is🤢
The guy is a narcissist 😆