Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Anushka Sharma,Ranvir Back after Romance in Spain

MaSqUeRaDe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Anushka Sharma, Ranveer Singh Back after Romance in Spain
Posted on Tuesday, July 10, 2012 (EST)
Anushka Sharma and Ranveer Singh, who recently reignited the spark in their relationship, were spotted at Delhi international airport recently on their return from a 12-day holiday in Spain.

Anushka Sharma poses with co-star Ranveer Singh at the music launch of Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl at Yash Raj Studios in Mumbai on Tuesday, Novmeber 22.
Anushka Sharma poses with co-star Ranveer Singh at the music launch of Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl at Yash Raj Studios in Mumbai on Tuesday, Novmeber 22. Photo Credit: sawfnews.com

July 10, 2012, (Sawfnews.com) - Anushka Sharma and Ranveer Singh, who recently reignited the spark in their relationship, were spotted at Delhi international airport recently on their return from a 12-day holiday in Spain.

According to a TOI source, their flight from Delhi to Mumbai was delayed and the couple was forced to spend a few hours in the waiting lounge, where they sat in a corner to avoid attracting attention.

Ranveer appeared to be fretting the delay more and more every time the departure of a flight scheduled after theirs was announced; Anushka had to continually sweet talk him to sooth his frayed nerves.

We can't imagine anyone would fret a flight delay while in the company of Anushka.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
I hope this one works๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..and I think it will..They know each other so well.

Fingers crossed!
MaSqUeRaDe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I dunno about real life but these two didnt have in LVRB half of the chemistry they had in BBB.So i honestly hope Ranveer doesnt get love sick and starts signing all movies with her like Vivek Oberoi once did๐Ÿ˜†.He would rock if paired with Parineeti,Sonakshi,Deepika..well thats my intuition :P
& what's their trophy after this exotic romance? ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
they are still together?? good for them!