Yesterday's ARVI song

archverma10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I have to tell you guys...I really loved the song played yesterday during our ARVI's rain scene...and ended up searching all over the internet for it.

It is indeed the song for the promo for Rab se Sona Ishq...and I couldnt find the version of the male singer who sang it anywhere.  However, I did find out a little about the song.

The original old song was sung by Pakistani Folk Singer Reshma.  However, I found a new version, sung by another female singer that was simply mindblowing.  It left me spellbound. 

The singer's name is Meesha Sharif--and she is phenomenal.  She sang this song a couple of years ago...the entire thing...and the whole music, as well as her voice is just simply amazing.  Ive posted it on Issa's thread as well. But for those of you who want to check it out here is the link:

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alicia. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing 😊
Love that song so much ❤️
vgiri thumbnail
Thank you Archana...The instruments is phenomenal. very substle and sensual. Her voice blends in so well.. One of a kind..Loved it..Let me look for translation.
Yesterday they did so some translation in PR.. but..Edited by vgiri - 11 years ago
archverma10 thumbnail
Thanks Vilasani! 😊 and Arvirocks (what is your name again dear?)

I heard it and loved the fusion style...and her voice...my goodness it was an awesome rendition of the song.  I really like yesterday's in PR as well too..but I cant seem to find any information on who sang it and where we can download it...
alicia. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: archverma10

I heard it and loved the fusion style...and her voice...my goodness it was an awesome rendition of the song.  I really like yesterday's in PR as well too..but I cant seem to find any information on who sang it and where we can download it...

My name is Alicia 😊

Thanks again for sharing . One question is Rab Se sona ishq a balaji production  
archverma10 thumbnail
@Alicia...Hmmm I dont know...I will see if I can find any information to find out...
vgiri thumbnail
Originally posted by: archverma10

you can download from YT using a software to mp3 and other formats.. can PM the link for the software if u want..
dolce123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She has sung many songs and you can search them on Coke Studios Pakistan. She has an amazing voice!

hARSHA_Neeti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanx 4 sharing dis 1 . its rili vry nyc..
i jst love all d song played in d background of Arvi...

Evn i have made d song Shirt da button as d ring tone of my cell coz whenvr my cell rings it reflcts me d awesome performance by Arvi in dis song...
ptamom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Archana. What a beautiful voice.