Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

   

||KHAMOSHIYAN official thread #6|| IMP Note Pg-58 (Page 9)

BabajiKaThullu IF-Addictz
BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Joined: 26 February 2010
Posts: 54227

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohitKiMeera-

oh my my I just turned a dazzler guys:) so basically, mr. Sehgal is even slower than meCool woaah what a big achievement for a lazy bone like meROFL

dazzler wow congo dear...

MR.M should learn sumthing very s**n
i hate dat word 
BabajiKaThullu IF-Addictz
BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Joined: 26 February 2010
Posts: 54227

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monaya_MS

I am coming here only to see any kabar  about khamoshiyan lekin ab ekdum khamosh hogaya.
 
No news in FB also about the show.
 
Now we should get promo before this month end then only show will hit the screen in aug.
 
Mohit said to IF during his B- day int. that pilot shot was over.So dec pilot shot was over still we r wtg for the promo.
 
Don't tell we will get show in dec.SP what is this?Jaldi promo dikhana. 
abhi we r asking abt news of khamoshiyan

after sum day we will ask what is khamosiyan
Meera1101 IF-Rockerz
Meera1101
Meera1101

Joined: 18 June 2009
Posts: 6506

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charmee_sammy

Originally posted by -MohitKiMeera-

^^ yeah slower than tortoiseCool

u became dazzlerBig smile Miss slow..atlast!PartyLOL 
awwhh U noticed it even before me:O my nakamiHug muahh...the only good thing that i got promoted is this green colourLOL its better
jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Joined: 25 September 2008
Posts: 28742

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RadhikaBhushan

Originally posted by monaya_MS

I am coming here only to see any kabar  about khamoshiyan lekin ab ekdum khamosh hogaya.
 
No news in FB also about the show.
 
Now we should get promo before this month end then only show will hit the screen in aug.
 
Mohit said to IF during his B- day int. that pilot shot was over.So dec pilot shot was over still we r wtg for the promo.
 
Don't tell we will get show in dec.SP what is this?Jaldi promo dikhana. 
abhi we r asking abt news of khamoshiyan

after sum day we will ask what is khamosiyan
Sahi kaha.
Always sanaya say's mohit is slow but i never thought he will be sooo slow.
charmee_sammy IF-Stunnerz
charmee_sammy
charmee_sammy

Joined: 27 November 2009
Posts: 27347

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohitKiMeera-

oh my my I just turned a dazzler guys:) so basically, mr. Sehgal is even slower than meCool woaah what a big achievement for a lazy bone like meROFL
yeah big achievement *rolls eyes* you aren't as slow as Mr. Sehgal is..so sadDisapproveROFLROFL
charmee_sammy IF-Stunnerz
charmee_sammy
charmee_sammy

Joined: 27 November 2009
Posts: 27347

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
 
Originally posted by -MohitKiMeera-

Originally posted by charmee_sammy

Originally posted by -MohitKiMeera-

^^ yeah slower than tortoiseCool

u became dazzlerBig smile Miss slow..atlast!PartyLOL 
awwhh U noticed it even before me:O my nakamiHug muahh...the only good thing that i got promoted is this green colourLOL its better
ofcourse i didHug  ur nakami isn't dat nakami u knowTongue
yeah man d color is better.. even then mine.. though i love pink but this sizzler pink is too sissy typesLOL
Meera1101 IF-Rockerz
Meera1101
Meera1101

Joined: 18 June 2009
Posts: 6506

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
rarhi,charmee : first thing, U know na in the end, its tortoise who wins the race so I still believe...fruits of labour always sweet so even better than the best in store for us;) but the only thing is that we all dont have anymore patience to wait:|  and secondly, good point radhi, ROFL so basically, mohit is a combination of tortoise and rabbit:OROFL

Edited by -MohitKiMeera- - 12 July 2012 at 4:38am
BabajiKaThullu IF-Addictz
BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Joined: 26 February 2010
Posts: 54227

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohitKiMeera-

rarhi,charmee : first thing, U know na in the end, its tortoise who wins the race so I still believe...fruits of labour always sweet so even better than the best in store for us;) but the only thing is that we all.cant have anymore patience to wait:|  and secondly, good point radhi, ROFL so basically, mohit is a combination of tortoise and rabbit:OROFL

unique... wo race jeete wo to dur ki baat hai bt hume bich me latka kar rakha hai

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Kehti he tumse kuch KHAMOSHIYAAN (official thread)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: .MohitzPari.   Replies: 1202   Views: 36463

.MohitzPari. 1202 36463 24 January 2012 at 1:52am by ..-Ayesshhaa-..
TB: Mohit to return with Khamoshiyan

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 266   Views: 10738

Armu4eva 266 10738 23 November 2011 at 1:38am by EkPaheli
Mohit-Sanaya's Official Blog Launched

2 3 4 5

Author: .Tanya.   Replies: 33   Views: 2810

.Tanya. 33 2810 30 April 2011 at 10:24am by ..Enchanteur..
The Official MJHT Forum 'New Year 2011' Page

2 3

Author: -----   Replies: 18   Views: 1348

----- 18 1348 05 January 2011 at 5:40pm by -----
The Most Awkaward Love Note Ever -1shot, note(pg3)

2 3

Author: filmfreak   Replies: 19   Views: 2702

filmfreak 19 2702 13 June 2009 at 8:43am by LOLitaPawar

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index