Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -MohitKiMeera-

oh my my I just turned a dazzler guys:) so basically, mr. Sehgal is even slower than me😎 woaah what a big achievement for a lazy bone like me🤣

dazzler wow congo dear...

MR.M should learn sumthing very s**n
i hate dat word 
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail

Originally posted by: monaya_MS

I am coming here only to see any kabar  about khamoshiyan lekin ab ekdum khamosh hogaya.

No news in FB also about the show.

Now we should get promo before this month end then only show will hit the screen in aug.

Mohit said to IF during his B- day int. that pilot shot was over.So dec pilot shot was over still we r wtg for the promo.

Don't tell we will get show in dec.SP what is this?Jaldi promo dikhana. 

abhi we r asking abt news of khamoshiyan

after sum day we will ask what is khamosiyan
Meera1101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: charmee_sammy

u became dazzler😃 Miss slow..atlast!🥳😆 

awwhh U noticed it even before me:O my nakami🤗 muahh...the only good thing that i got promoted is this green colour😆 its better
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RadhikaBhushan

abhi we r asking abt news of khamoshiyan

after sum day we will ask what is khamosiyan

Sahi kaha.
Always sanaya say's mohit is slow but i never thought he will be sooo slow.
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

oh my my I just turned a dazzler guys:) so basically, mr. Sehgal is even slower than me😎 woaah what a big achievement for a lazy bone like me🤣

yeah big achievement *rolls eyes* you aren't as slow as Mr. Sehgal is..so sad😒🤣🤣
charmee_sammy thumbnail

awwhh U noticed it even before me:O my nakami🤗 muahh...the only good thing that i got promoted is this green colour😆 its better

ofcourse i did🤗  ur nakami isn't dat nakami u know😛
yeah man d color is better.. even then mine.. though i love pink but this sizzler pink is too sissy types😆
Meera1101 thumbnail
rarhi,charmee : first thing, U know na in the end, its tortoise who wins the race so I still believe...fruits of labour always sweet so even better than the best in store for us;) but the only thing is that we all dont have anymore patience to wait:|  and secondly, good point radhi, 🤣 so basically, mohit is a combination of tortoise and rabbit:O🤣 Edited by -MohitKiMeera- - 11 years ago
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail

rarhi,charmee : first thing, U know na in the end, its tortoise who wins the race so I still believe...fruits of labour always sweet so even better than the best in store for us;) but the only thing is that we all.cant have anymore patience to wait:|  and secondly, good point radhi, 🤣 so basically, mohit is a combination of tortoise and rabbit:O🤣

unique... wo race jeete wo to dur ki baat hai bt hume bich me latka kar rakha hai
Meera1101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: charmee_sammy

yeah big achievement *rolls eyes* you aren't as slow as Mr. Sehgal is..so sad😒🤣🤣

🤣 defo yeah this time i would rather take it as a pride😳 that m not super slow like him!!
charmee_sammy thumbnail

rarhi,charmee : first thing, U know na in the end, its tortoise who wins the race so I still believe...fruits of labour always sweet so even better than the best in store for us;) but the only thing is that we all.cant have anymore patience to wait:|  and secondly, good point radhi, 🤣 so basically, mohit is a combination of tortoise and rabbit:O🤣

Ofcourse we all believe in it.. wait will be fruitful, the longer we wait the better we get...
yeah basically it is about patience! can someone land me handful of it? though i know we all r in need of the same!

n PLEASE will you guys stop comparing my Baby with tortoise n rabbits? Enough of it now!😳