Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: RadhikaBhushan

i dont know when will i learn 'not to come here' ???

Same here! 
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Shruti..Thanks Shruti for making the thread sticky🤗
.AngryBird. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: charmee_sammy

Yeah ofcourse..al thanks to Mr. Mohit Sehgal.. n his 'SOON' and 'VERY SOON' s😳

Mr.Mohit Sehgal created new definition of SOON.
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
hats off charmudi...you still have courage to post a new thread! 6th one and this is July..WOW! 

I have switched off the part of my brain that thinks about Khamoshiyaan or Mohit! sometimes it gets n automatically and I get nothing but the pain and 100s of questions...why only us? why him? why why why 
snowwhite28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congo for new thread. But i am not happy i was expecting thread 5 will be the last one then we will get the new forum. But now i am not expecting anything. I leave it to the god. I don't think any tele star has taken has taken such long time to comeback. I mean look at dristi ,vivean, gurmeet, sukriti, rati, sanaya, barun etc now there shows are ruling trp charts. And our mr mohit soon par atke huye hain. But thank god atleast in between he has a film chalo kuch to kiya. But i always belive in reserve best for the last.
-CreativeSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
congratz on the new thread guys
i don't even know if i should be saying congratz any more...but whatever new thread new hopes right now i am still believing that July will be the month for his come back:D 
aashizin thumbnail
congo guys for new thread of khamoshiya wah b4 show starts threads r running i mean flying fully ðŸ˜†ðŸ¤—hope now we will get promo SOON
aashizin thumbnail

Originally posted by: -CreativeSoul-

congratz on the new thread guys

i don't even know if i should be saying congratz any more...but whatever new thread new hopes right now i am still believing that July will be the month for his come back:D 

i wish we will get promo at least in july god knows when we will hear any good news of his show :( 
-CreativeSoul- thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashizin

i wish we will get promo at least in july god knows when we will hear any good news of his show :( 

i hope so too and i seriously think he will come back "soon" (i know everyone loves that word 🤣)but probably near the end of July he has made us wait so much ...
he really does know how to make people chase after him his plan...
1 come in mjht and wow everyone
2 disappear
3 promise a come back and continue being mr india
🤣
result
us going crazy!!!!!!🤪

when he finally does come back i can't even imagine all of  our reactions...
-CreativeSoul- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .MohitzPari.

hats off charmudi...you still have courage to post a new thread! 6th one and this is July..WOW! 

I have switched off the part of my brain that thinks about Khamoshiyaan or Mohit! sometimes it gets n automatically and I get nothing but the pain and 100s of questions...why only us? why him? why why why 

@bold i seriously want to know the answer to this!