Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

India-Forums

Imp. to vote (Page 2)

Poll Question: Who does Karan Deserves????

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
5669 [46.44%]
6534 [53.53%]
3 [0.02%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

*reema* Senior Member
*reema*
*reema*

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 7:53pm | IP Logged

NOOO, lets not forget nandini and karan never got divorced.....and preity*zinta i want to ask u if u went into coma and u never even new u wood have labour problems wood u like to wake up and hear that ur husband and ur child now belong to who u thot was ur BEST FRIEND atleast ur best friend new u were in coma NOT DEAD... if u could deal with seeing the 2 people u trusted most in this world all of a sudden turn on u!! would u be able to handle that?? even knowing that ur husband STILL does love u but also loves another woman ... and wood u be able to handle the fact that wen u woke up that people actually wished u didn't!! if my husband did that to me i wood lose faith in anything called love..i'd feel so alone i probably wouldn't be able to live!! BECAUSE ALL OF A SUDDEN U BECOME A OPTION AND NONE OF IT WAS EVEN UR FAULT OR SOMETHING THAT U DID!!

preity*zinta IF-Sizzlerz
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *reema*

NOOO, lets not forget nandini and karan never got divorced.....and preity*zinta i want to ask u if u went into coma and u never even new u wood have labour problems wood u like to wake up and hear that ur husband and ur child now belong to who u thot was ur BEST FRIEND atleast ur best friend new u were in coma NOT DEAD... if u could deal with seeing the 2 people u trusted most in this world all of a sudden turn on u!! would u be able to handle that?? even knowing that ur husband STILL does love u but also loves another woman ... and wood u be able to handle the fact that wen u woke up that people actually wished u didn't!! if my husband did that to me i wood lose faith in anything called love..i'd feel so alone i probably wouldn't be able to live!! BECAUSE ALL OF A SUDDEN U BECOME A OPTION AND NONE OF IT WAS EVEN UR FAULT OR SOMETHING THAT U DID!!

okay i DON'T blame nandani for going into coma.. it wasnt her fault nor was it anyone elsez cept for maybe da doctorz.. yah i would feel hurt ..buh yr thinkin bout nandani n ONLY nandani.. think bout tanya.. jus for a sec.. juss put all the hatred u have for her behind( cuz i i kno for a fact u hate her) ok well yr best friend has gone into coma.. she has lef a daughter behind and a husband who hatez her gutz.. she duz a gud tyng by takin care of bhoomi.. well otherz suggest dat the two should get married.. wha is tanya suppose to say .. no?? yah i kno wha yr thinkin she could HAVE said no.. buh karan could also have said no.. dat damini n ganga r here to take care of bhoomi.. buh did he say anythin nope.. yah at da weddin he stopped, buh he still went on.. and now you can't say they didn't love each other.. cuz karan started luvin her afterwardz n we all kno it!! now no one believez in nandani wakin up.. buh she has.. even if tanya WAS NOT married she would have gotten over karan at one point.. buh she MARRIED him.. she started luving him even more.. she started luvin him to death.. like how can she forget those 3 yrz??? those three yrz dey spent together as a happy family.. now put yourself in tanyaz place.. are you suppose to give up your whole life..and this kid you have taken care of for 3 yrz... like can u be seperated from your parentz afta livin wid em for so many yrz?? just think bout how tanya shuld feel juss for once.. she has to give up EVERYTHING.. her husband and her kid.. u just can't do it.. u JUST can't

#2 Kyunki fan Senior Member
#2 Kyunki fan
#2 Kyunki fan

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
it wuz karan fault but why would u marry your best friendz husband anyway?????????????
*reema* Senior Member
*reema*
*reema*

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
ok preity*zinta ur rite tanya JUST can't give up her husband and child rite?? well isn't that wut ur asking nandini to do??? who said that tanya loves them more then nandini?? i tihnk nandini has MORE of a rite to love them then tanya ne wayz because she is karans FIRST NON DIVORCED WIFE and she is bhoomi's mother!! how can u expect nandini to give up wut truly and legally is hers?? shes suffered thru so much a rape, ansh, tanya, coma, shouldn't she just be able to live in peace!! and tanya she hasn't had it half as bad as nandini
*reema* Senior Member
*reema*
*reema*

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
ohh yaa and this poll is totally biased!! u can vote mroe then once!! and how can 10,000 people have voted?? i'm sure there aren't that many people in the kyunki forum!! and in the other exact same poll theres liek a total of 13 votesConfusedConfusedConfused
Safiyah Senior Member
Safiyah
Safiyah

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Tanya for sure.
preity*zinta IF-Sizzlerz
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 7:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *reema*

ok preity*zinta ur rite tanya JUST can't give up her husband and child rite?? well isn't that wut ur asking nandini to do??? who said that tanya loves them more then nandini?? i tihnk nandini has MORE of a rite to love them then tanya ne wayz because she is karans FIRST NON DIVORCED WIFE and she is bhoomi's mother!! how can u expect nandini to give up wut truly and legally is hers?? shes suffered thru so much a rape, ansh, tanya, coma, shouldn't she just be able to live in peace!! and tanya she hasn't had it half as bad as nandini

But tanya has to give up MORE than nandani.. cuz shez lived wid them for like 3 yrz.. she knoz everythin.. das her family.. she can't walk away.. as for nandani she doesn't kno bhoomi.. she doesn't know wha bhoomi likez or doesn't .. she doesn't know anythin bout her.. tanya raised her.. so itz harder for tanya to give up wha she brought up.. but for nandani she gave birth to her n fell in coma.. it might be LEGALLY herz.. buh das it.. but more of karan n bhoomi belong to tanya.. n yah tanya might not have ad it half as bad as nandani... buh itz nah like das her fault.. shez juss been luckier

Tehzeeb Senior Member
Tehzeeb
Tehzeeb

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
LOL  LOL  LOL this is so funny there is not even over 6000 people on this Kuki forum and tanya got over 6000 votes and nandni got over 50000...i dont think there is that maney  members on this forums....so ppl would you stop voting more then once just to get you feverate character ahead...both nandni and tanya fans just CHILL...

Go to top