Mythological Masti

Dara Singh battling between life and death!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged

Wednesday, July 11, 2012 | 1:32:56 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) Comments 9 Comments

Wrestling legend Dara Singh is still fighting his death as he drifts into limbo of oblivion..

Wrestler-actor Dara Singh Randhawa who has been critical for the last few days is now surviving only on machines. The actor's condition was very critical and he had been battling stoically for the last few days. MRI scan showed significant damage to brain due to decreased oxygen supply. The action hero suffered from cardiac arrest and was admitted at Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital in Mumbai.

The actor has three sons and three daughters - Pruduman Singh Randhawa, Vindu Dara Singh and Amrik Singh. All his children are married.
Bollycurry spoke to his son Vindoo Dara Singh who told us-" He has not exactly passed away. He is in that situation that he is not alive or dead, but I am happy he has lived a great life."

Dara Singh, won the esteemed title of Rustam-e-Hind for his wrestling prowess and he entered the film world in 1952 with "Sangdil".

He has appeared in various films like "Watan Se Door", ""Rustom-E-Baghdad", "Sher Dil", "Sikandar E Azam", "Raaka", "Mera Naam Joker", "Dharam Karam" and "Mard". He was last seen in 2007 release "Jab We Met".
Reporter: Nadia Malik.
Editor: Medha Parashar.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jananivjcarun-deepsAishuHiBawariRadhikeraniVarnita.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dara Singh battling between life and death!" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
This is really sad.Cry Dara Singhji is one of the few actors alive of RS Ramayan, and to think of him suffering is really painful.

I hope Ramji showers his grace on him and helps him recover. We should all pray for him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AishuHiBawariVarnita.

-.Aphrodite.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.Aphrodite.-

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Its a really sad news...I am always praying for him. I really hope, he gets well soon!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Varnita.

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
I read this on facebook, it is really so sad! He gave depth to the show, Ramayan. I'm sure Ramji will show his grace and help him. 

-.Aphrodite.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.Aphrodite.-

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Dara Singh Ji's brain dead..>Doctors have send him back home...really very sad news

Varnita.

bhakti2

Goldie

bhakti2

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Oh it is a very sad news...I do remember him from Ramayan and he was actor of wonderful depth and voice.
I will pray that he would be well soon, but if that is not god's plan then I pray that god will show mercy and help ease the passage from this body for him if that is what is meant to happen now.  I will keep his family in my thoughts.

Thank you for posting so that we may have this news.

Varnita.

-.Aphrodite.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.Aphrodite.-

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

Mumbai, July 12 Critically ill actor-wrestler Dara Singh was shifted from hospital to his Juhu home late Wednesday as it was his family's wish that the 84-year-old actor should be at home in the last stages of his life, a hospital official said.

Mumbai, July 12 (IANS) Critically ill actor-wrestler Dara Singh was shifted from hospital to his Juhu home late Wednesday as it was his family's wish that the 84-year-old actor should be at home in the last stages of his life, a hospital official said.

"As his condition was deteriorating, respecting the wishes of the family he has been shifted home with ventilator and medicines. A nurse and doctor are at his home," Ram Narain, COO, Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, told IANS.

"They wanted him to be at home during his last stages. We have facilitated this," he said.

Dara Singh was undergoing dialysis at the hospital. He was hospitalised Saturday.

The actor's close friends including Dharmendra, Raza Murad and Farah Khan among others visited him at the hospital.

Dara Singh, who won the title of Rustam-e-Hind for his wrestling prowess, entered the film world in the 1960s.

He appeared in various films like "Watan Se Door", "Daada", "Rustom-E-Baghdad", "Sher Dil", "Sikandar E Azam", "Raaka", "Mera Naam Joker" and "Dharam Karam".

He was last seen in the 2007 release "Jab We Met".

Dara Singh also appeared in TV serials and is best known for his portrayal of Hanuman in "Ramayan".

Really very sad news Unhappy

Radhikerani

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Ohh This is Really Really Sad Cry !!!
It is Just so painful to Read This, He is One of those Actors to Whom I really Admired !!
I will Pray that HE Do recover Soon !! ANd I hope he DO because the Blessings of thousands of Persons all over the World are with him !!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top