Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Did u like PIHU ? - Page 3

Poll

So nayi shuruwaat ka pehela sawaal-How did u find pihu to be ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
shez super cute,i agree she has been shown a lil bit matured bt i think its needed may be coz shez gonna reunite raya i like her n she can act really well πŸ‘..nw my mom is watching the show fr dat kidπŸ˜†
galacticgem thumbnail
she is such a sweet hear.. plumpy.. cutie.. adorable darling.. i want a daughter like her eeehhe.. golmol n cutie piee... loved her..
gothope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I didn't understand that tablets thing. I mean if priya seems to be irritated by the tablets then why did she buy it for her. Because obviously a 5 year old can't go to grocery store and get all the necessary vitamins.  
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MariaMars-

I loved her completely.  For me she was brilliant and perfect. πŸ‘πŸΌ with this gal, i don't want to think logically and all. Whatever is given to her, she's doing her best. The little gal is a fabulous find and ditto of RamπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰.. Kudos to ekta for the casting. πŸ‘ She will go greater heights. πŸ˜ƒ

i second u mars...totally in luv wid her!
INTOXIAHCATED thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hope20

I didn't understand that tablets thing. I mean if priya seems to be irritated by the tablets then why did she buy it for her. Because obviously a 5 year old can't go to grocery store and get all the necessary vitamins.  

exactly!! thry out d epi..i was thinking dat nly..πŸ˜•
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She is a cute, little beautiful angel😊...her badi badi baatein are a treat to hear...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜³...Jab woh hasti hai to usme taaron ki chamak nazar aata hai...😊😊
ahana1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i love pihu she so cute πŸ˜Š ha that tablet thing was too much but still she is doing a great job πŸ‘πŸΌ my mom after watching black forest promo she said ek dum apne papa jaise hai golu-molu πŸ˜†
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i am surprised to see the votes are actually agianst her too!! man i love her and my parents and bro watch balh agian only for her!!

as another point all all tellywood kids are shown to be such that woh bari bnari batein karte hain!! and somehow i feel she is mature coz jaisay priya is a single mom ,she shared sab wth her more like a firned, ppl wth single parents do speak a lot like elders it is a common sight

plus the tablet taking is really not her fault k iss baat ki waja se woh irritating ya buri lage? thats cvs ambition  not pihus
excellent casting and shei s wonderful i franky dnt like the oy even quarter as much as i like pihui!! she is too good !!
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

plus all kids are like that these days more aware and more sensible . plus being a kid dsnt always have to mean the kids is messyπŸ˜†

ranii.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: leo4ever

i am surprised to see the votes are actually agianst her too!! man i love her and my parents and bro watch balh agian only for her!!

Thats probably because the voting is unlimited πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ How can anyone have the slightest issue with her shes adorably cute and talented and funny Yeah shes a bit too smart for her age and the whole tablet thingy is definitely a huge "wth" lol but other than that I love everything about her
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh man who would have thoutght ot do so? what the point of unlimited voting 😑