Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Sweet_Ashum

Goldie

Sweet_Ashum

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged

Ashar came home tired n slumped on the sofa. Asmara followed him with pom poms n rushed to the kitchen. 

"Ashar...You okay buddy?" NK asked.

"Yes chachu." 

"Bhaiii! Here. Tang n Glucose. Drink both. You will get a lot of energy." Asmara came hopping with HP behind her holding a tray. 

"Thanks Asmi...Thank you HP uncle."

"Thank you HP uncle." Asmara repeated after Ashar. 

Ashar had taken it upon himself to teach Asmara manners. He knew Asmara followed him blindly. So he did whatever he wanted Asmara to learn. 

HP smiled at the brother sister duo n left. 

Ashar took the glass of glucose n forwarded it to Asmara. Asmara drank it half n made him drink it herself. Tang followed a similar fate. 

"You both back so soon?" Arnav returned from the office n found his kids in the living room both sweaty n Ashar lil muddied. 

"What happened to you?" Khushi asked. She too had just returned after visiting her buaji. 

While Asmara launched herself at her dad, Ashar stretched his arms n Khushi hugged him tight. 

"What happened to you n bhai princess?" 

"Nannav! Mere bhai! Dint you know it was Ashar's soccer match today n Asmara cheered him from the stands. Have a look at her pom poms."

Arnav smiled, so did Khushi. 

"Bhai won haina?" Arnav asked. 

"Yesss! My bhai is the bestest." Asmara beamed n looked at her brother with pride. 

"Obviously my raja beta won. After all my darling was cheering for him."  Khushi said. 

"Okay you both. Go freshen up n then we'll all have gol gappe n jalebis." 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Where are these two? Khushi lets check." 

They peeped into their room n met with a beautiful sight. Asmara had another room to herself though she never used it. She had made Arnav buy a bunk bed n place it in Ashar's room. 

Her explanation was simple. Thats how brother n sister lived. She had seen it in one of the cartoons n wanted the same. Arnav n Khushi smiled at their daughter. They saw Ashar too who was smiling widely when Asmara said she would stay with Ashar in his room, though he tried to act indifferent later. 

Ashar was sleeping on Asmara's lap with a pillow under him to make sure he didnt put too much weight on her. He was more protective than Arnav when it came to Asmara. Asmara was stroking his hair n she was half way asleep with her leaning on Ashar. [Check my DP for reference on their sleeping position.] 

"My bhai is the bestest." Asmara said in her sleep while Ashar smiled as though he heard what she said. 

Arnav n Khushi smiled at each other in understanding n left. Their kids had grown up. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Liked it?

Take care
Love,
Ashum

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 82 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklilliespreet_21farha451288rithuparnaashnush6130lovebadhanananya17kaur65Samiiiimansin129sharfariyazmanisvviniVampsshibszszsLEYLA2005malosepallavisarkarsamspriyanka09mysticmanthriArnavarmaanprabhatakria1996random94DevilwaysdeepterencepurplepixieDiaphanoustmowlasanyukta90Sara.Mtokyoarshifan91izzy0502Apples94-Siaa-medhasarkarmonkeydog18cherieLovergom3090jaswargikoinahiHopeamaypranayshiv-gauri4evaArhi_2205basket_101prachi06AdorableTroubleongongongclaireDDvarsha2KDravalisharma06daisydee425star_fan1fffan123tia.ochandana.s--MISHTEE--kritashvelanginikvarshaSanzBarbiemeenalumaSmileyStarshaaranya-Grace-rocking meenuswetha10Senorita Sanaya-Xpress-KaSh-Maneet-FanajoopLyssaPiedrunkiiebabebrainychild92Wahian4lyftash10Arshi.Sugi.IPKchavvi16dumas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS: My brother is the bestest" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ArshiRaiguptha

Goldie

ArshiRaiguptha

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
res..!!

Cute and Lovely.

Edited by ArshiRaiguptha - 11 July 2012 at 4:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet_Ashum

velangini

IF-Rockerz

velangini

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
aww it's really sweet
both the kids are so adorable
wish i had a brother too
lovely os

Sweet_Ashum

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
i use to sleep like that on my little brother..lol     that was cute!

Sweet_Ashum

thulasi_arshi

IF-Sizzlerz

thulasi_arshi

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
beautiful osSmile

Sweet_Ashum

tash10

IF-Stunnerz

tash10

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
ReservedEmbarrassed

-edited-

Two OS by Ashum in a single day?Shocked Am proud of you Ashum!!!LOL

OK, so I am officially a fan of the brother/sister duo Ashar-Asmara, not that I wasn't before but reading your works and that of Fari simulataneously have made them so lively and true!!!

I loved it!!! So cute and sweet with an emotional touch of the best brother-sister relationship ever!!!

Edited by tash10 - 11 July 2012 at 6:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet_AshumSmileyStar

kvarsha

IF-Rockerz

kvarsha

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
nice OS..
so emotionalll...
thnx for pmBig smile

Sweet_Ashum

kritash

IF-Rockerz

kritash

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
really wonderful.
cute and lovely OS.
the relationship shared by these brother - sister was great.

Sweet_Ashum

Post Reply New Post

Go to top