Page 1 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 2 Page 12

Sweet_Ashum

Goldie

Sweet_Ashum

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged

"Dadddyyy" Asmara walked in cheerfully to her dad who was busy working on his laptop. 

"Hey princess!" Arnav said n stretched out his arms for her.

Asmara was about to jump into her daddy's waiting arms whe suddenly she frowned, made a scornful face n rushed to her brother who was sitting besides Arnav. 

"What the..." Arnav was surprised. 

Asmara never did that. She would come launching herself at Arnav, she sure was moody just like him. 

He saw Ashar almost fall on his back with Asmara's unexpected tight hug. But then Ashar steadied himself n hugged Asmara back. He kept stroking Asmara's back n asking her if something was wrong.

But Asmara only shook her head n snuggled her face in Ashar's neck, hugging him tighter if possible. 

Ashar glanced up at Arnav, his eyes clouded with worry. Arnav shook his head and gestured him to stroke Asmara to sleep. Ashar kept doing that n soon Asmara was asleep. 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Dadddyyy" Asmara came running to him to stop short n again the smile wiped clean of her beautiful face. 

Arnav was talking to Aman on the bluetooth when Asmara had entered. His day brightened with his daughter's smile. But he noticed that just like the other day, Asmara stopped n didnt come to him. Instead she turned n rushed out. 

Curious, Arnav followed her. He was sure something was wrong now. 

Asmara rushed to her brother n hugged him tight again. Such was the impact of the hug, that again an unsuspecting Ashar fell BAM on his back on his bed. 

Khushi n Arnav who was already following her increased his speed when he heard something falling. He thought Asmara had probably banged herself to something. He met Khushi on the way n saw that she too was thinking along the same lines. 

They entered Ashar n Asmara's room to see Asmara clinging onto Ashar n Ashar desperately trying to make her talk something. Asmara had another room to herself though she never used it. She had made Arnav buy a bunk bed n place it in Ashar's room. 

Her explanation was simple. Thats how brother n sister lived. She had seen it in one of the cartoons n wanted the same. Arnav n Khushi smiled at their daughter. They saw Ashar too who was smiling widely when Asmara said she would stay with Ashar in his room, though he tried to act indifferent later. 

Arnav was about to enter the room when Khushi stopped him. She signalled him to stand behind the door n joined him. 

"Khushi, didnt you see Asmara? Lets ask her whats wrong."

"Arnavji Ashar is already trying that. Let brother sister talk. If Asmara wanted to tell us she would have long time back."

"Something is wrong with her. Yesterday too..."

"I know. Ashar told me. Now shhh"

They heard Ashar cajoling Asmara. 

"Asmi...hey baby...what happened? You had gone to meet dad na? What happened all of a sudden?"

"Daddy was with mumma's 2nd sautan." Asmara mumbled into his chest. 

"What the..."

"Kyaaa?" Khushi was surprised.

"Arnavji...I have a sautan? N no... 2 sautans? How come I never came to know? N she is in the house? Chudail...I'll..."

"No Khushi...are u crazy? Why will you have a sautan? There was no one with me." Arnav tried pacifying Khushi.

"Then what is Asmara saying? My daughter never lies."

"I have no idea what she is saying...N wait a min...how does she know what a sautan is? N who taught her the word?...Your serials for sure...Tainting innocent minds." 

"Yesterday I saw daddy with mumma's 1st sautan..."

"Hainnn? Hey DM! Arnavjiii..."

"No Khushi..."

"Sautan? Who told you this word Asmi?"

"I heard it in a serial."

"Okay n whom did u see with dad?"

"Bluetooth."

"So..."

"N yesterday he was with his laptop. Both are mumma's sautans. When dad is not with us he is with both of them...sometimes with both together. Thats why he comes home late nowadays haina bhai?" 

Ashar was now grinning a full blown grin. He looked at the door to see Khushi heaving a sigh of relief n Arnav dumbstruck. 

"Princess..." Arnav said entering the room. Asmara who heard his voice clutched her brother tighter. 

"Princess see I..."

"One question first daddy..." Asmara peeked at him. 

"Yes...?"

"Daddy, do you Rabba Ve with Aman uncle?" 

Arnav was dumbstruck to heights while Khushi clutched her stomach n both she n Ashar began howling with laughter. 

"Why...I mean...how...I mean what do you mean by Rabba Ve with Aman uncle sweetie?" Arnav had transferred Asmara to his lap with Ashar n Khushi  kept shaking with laughter. 

"You are always with him when not with mumma. Like you stare n Rabba Ve with mumma do you do that with Aman uncle too?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Liked it?

Take care,
Love,
Ashum

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 175 member(s) liked the above post:

p131190farha451288agalya2799Kavita1970tanjerineabbyy8letsdanceunderground1crazy.kiya.resakuno1hhqvsagarika13ashnushtiger1234kriish1698lekha27121990hasi_26hems88lovebadhanipkknd159arshiforeverrrSwamulocadaniclaytonSamiiiivviniarhifan_lover.jalMaria_Cmb0602aditiaroraakshayaarunJeeti1Suppi_4_uArmelaKushiArnavVampssarah_zaishadivya146truth1-1zszsrafnaScorpio17Princess_Mansifan09shrutiavmmanjusha_92WiseGirlos112801chupachupprabhataArnavarmaanmcguinesskria1996Diaphanous7537Mdeepterencemz.brarCuriousmindAnuLovesBaruntomndjerrykeshinee20Swathiarshiunforgetable112MidnightReaderArshi4evrnevrdharshawawwsatiisparvatiwiniwonkacrazyjiSara.MtmowlatitanichomelesstokyoSaRun_31silent_whispersarshifan91robinhood008mdeshpandeLovely_Bajwa_dreamyshadowsakapRandomGirlSwaran13Blondiexzyarshi_sunshineAvi64oroniArShipriyankaaak_maggiLadyRalicepuppyprincessaaliyaApples94poojaloveskajenPsychedelicseabeautybaublescherieLoverTheCaptainmonkeydog18diyaa1pksaumziKaShCrazyAneesabasket_101AdorableTroubleprachi06devishreearhi101sneaky-ajinshuuAparameghaN.Mussarratsun_shine_girlCetronia-Sanayaholic-Maddy1270simi58AbiLuvsArshiclaireDDbhadraprasadPhoenixTearsvarsha2KDnadiafarjanatashi26allegroAisha1996GAURI29vfordonkeydaisydee425star_fan1.crazzy4arshi.fffan123LetzLiveOurLyftia.ochandana.sSanzBarbievelanginikritashpakpearlSmileyStarmeettuFantasia_junkiemrk-1kvarshaZayaHarshikaShiningStar18shaaranya-Grace-Prasanthidebby_11rocking meenuladdoo598-MeraBarun-swetha10sarunholic_arhi-Xpress-KaSh-Maneet-FanHansaNdrunkiiebabe18shabboMrDarcyfansarunsashasinghKeerthuKiarshichocobrowniesLyssaPie-ElmoFuj-..Gunjan..pup03tash10Arshi.Sugi.IPK.lostatsea.Sunshine GirldumasJennyPenny

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS: Rabba Ve with Aman uncle" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tash10

IF-Stunnerz

tash10

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
ReservedEmbarrassed
Will edit later! Need to rush!

-edited-

Yippie!!!! *screams and jumps out of joy* I've got the first place in Ashum's post! I already logged out when suddenly I saw ur post and I frantically logged in again just to reserve! Had to rush if I did not want my cheese scones to burn in the ovenROFL

Enough of my blabbering now!LOL Rabba Ve with Aman UncleROFL When reading the title itself, I felt that I would have a blast reading ur OS, and true, I did! Asmara is so cute and I just love the brother-sister relationship that she shares with Ashar!!! Too sweet! With you and Fari always writing about Ashar and Asmara, I can't think of ArHi having children with other name in another OS!!! They are two bundles of cuteness!!!

Khushi's reaction when Asmara spoke of two sautans was priceless, and Arnav being Arnav Singh Raizada pointed the fault at Khushi for her serialsROFL Awesome!!! Bluetooth and laptop=SAUTANS!!! Nice equation!!!LOL And the final ROFLing moment is the Rabba Ve with AmanROFL

And is there anyone who told me this morning that she wished she could write well?Shocked Are you kidding me? You write so amazing!!! Loved it Ashum!!!

Edited by tash10 - 11 July 2012 at 5:49am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

arshifan345parimaladzszsSweet_AshumSmileyStarrocking meenuKaSh-Maneet-Fan

rukuswasthika

IF-Sizzlerz

rukuswasthika

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
i was doing this ROFL LOL after reading your os

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zszsSweet_Ashumpriyankaa

velangini

IF-Rockerz

velangini

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
hahahahah
omg this is so hilarious
rabba-ve with aman
i can totally imagine khushi's expressions at sautan remarks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SamiiiiSweet_Ashum

ak_maggi

Goldie

ak_maggi

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
tht was hilarious!!ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet_Ashum

shaaranya

IF-Rockerz

shaaranya

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Hahahahahha super cute & awesomely hilarious!!!

Sweet_Ashum

Arnavarmaan

Arnavarmaan

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
I absolutely loved it
I loved the sister brother bond
But the OS was jus hilarious
I read it over and over agen
Thanks you

Edited by Arnavarmaan - 11 July 2012 at 4:15am