Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

India-Forums

SBB-SBS:OMG AarYa dance together:Vid Updted (Page 7)

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Just watched the segments again, but this time with a lot less flailing and fangirling :D And as a result a few details came to my notice that I absolutely loved:

One, how seductive did Aarti looked when she trailed her hand down Yash's arm during the Titanic line? Like those were some serious sensuous moves right there, and even though Yahs was confused for a second, he totally went through with it with a slight smile on his face!

And second, I can't put it in words just how happy I am that they're both in a disguise during this! This gives Yash the liberty to openly and comfortably dance with Aarti without there being any awkward moments! I mean some of the snippets we saw, it would have taken Yash another 6 months to do something like that with Aarti! So this was an absolutely wonderful outlet, and like you guys said Aarti totally did a chance pe dance on it!

Oh and now the Jhalla song is forever stuck in my head! PV and AarYa are going to end me one day!

@Kirthi: Gahhh, the blasted dance on Palak's birthday is truly being recompensated for here! This is completely and totally just Yash & Aarti and both of them are aware of it, so this is the beginning of their memories together from Yash's side and I am sure he won't be forgetting this anytime soon ;)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

123mitulangakeSamanalyseInduG64lulujjjjjyoti06pickachu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
@Indu and Kirthi: I love that this is something Yash and Aarti have shared from the beginning and dancing together is going to reveal this mutual enjoyment. I hope they find they have something in common! And Indu, I want a dance with the kids too, and they have already shown that Palak likes to dance and Aarti trying to bond with her over that and failing...perhaps if Yash were to join in too, it might do the trick for Palak! Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

angake123mitulInduG64lulujjjjjyoti06pickachu

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged

@Sammy, I have forever wanted an Aarti-Palak, Payal, Ansh dance scene with Yash watching and admiring. I have fantasized about the kids coercing Yahs to join them, Yash refusing and Aarti teasing him saying "you did such a great job during the bachelor party. I am sure you can chip in too" and dragging him to teach the kids some fun dance moves. 

@Maham, If Yash forgets this dance, then he IS made of stone. I sincerely hope they show a scene where Yash is taken aback by Aarti's sensuality. Cannot wait for today.

Honestly, how cute does GC look in his total fake beard. And I had just watched his most recent Jhalak dance last night and I am totally bowled over by how wonderfully GC adapts to anything that comes his way. And the less I say about how sensual KS was looking the better otherwise I will never leave my computer, to do other important stuff. LOL They were looking so so so hot. Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SamanalyseInduG64jyoti06pickachu

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
@Samana, Maham, & Kirthi: Since we are discussing their mutual fondness for dance, I suddenly remembered Yash's SR-special "dance"...God, that can still make me go into peals of laughter. I saw it the other day again...and Aarti's expressions were priceless.LOL

By the way, with the veil on, Yash gets to focus on the feature he loves most on Aarti...her eyes. He completely drowns in them.Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Samanalysejyoti06pickachu

Aarya4ever... IF-Dazzler
Aarya4ever...
Aarya4ever...

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
The segment was so nice !!!! And the dance was so perfect . Hope to see it in Today's episode. Yash says'" Begum to nahi maan rahi thi lekin maine pakad ke dhamki di ki main dusra punar Vivah kar loonga. It was so funny. Kratika is a very nice dancer

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

InduG64lulujjjjjyoti06pickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aanyakunat

thanks a lot jyoti!
can someone please post pics from the segment?
Pics might spoil the suspense for those who r waiting for actual episode ... isliye I asked deeps directly post epi pics HQ quality .. better na Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aanyakunatInduG64

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
@Samana , Maham , Kirti and Indu :Completely agree about how Aarti is making Yash live life to the fullest here Big smileBig smile...both r enjoying this dance and all the exciting adventures they r doing and this is what life is all about Big smile...

After this dance ,. we can forget that birthday party horror dance of Yash imagining Arpita in Aarti while dancing Ouch because here its just AarYa Big smile

InduG64lulujjjj

maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Wow they both look cute in their new look and their dance is the best of all.

lulujjjjjyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index