Punar Vivah

SBB-SBS:OMG AarYa dance together:Vid Updted (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 9

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 9
Page 7 Page 9

laiba4evs

laiba4evs

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Thanks for the cute update 
Cant wait for them to dance together 
GC looks cute in the fake beard 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

InduG64Loveforlifejyoti06pickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SBB-SBS:OMG AarYa dance together:Vid Updted (Page 6)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

farheen.raji

IF-Dazzler

farheen.raji

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Embarrassedtfs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

bbbccc

IF-Dazzler

bbbccc

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
OMGEmbarrassed They looked so cute together and offscreen interviews are as usual riotsSmile, love how comfortable they are and insync too.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Allbut1123mitulInduG64Loveforlifejyoti06

angake

IF-Dazzler

angake

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Oh Boy! I have been pinching myself every few seconds or so just to make sure I am still alive. Tongue

Aarti is making Yash live his life to the fullest. What an adventure these two are having. LOL If this is what punar vivah is all about maybe we all should contemplate one. LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Cathy25123mitulAllbut1SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Loveforlifejyoti06yipeepickachuZsterRose

InduG64

IF-Rockerz

InduG64

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
@Jyo: You are a savior...Hug  Just loved the dancing...heard the song for the first time though...But boy oh boy...Aarti is making Yash cross over to land of living. Just as he did in Bachelor's party, he is showing how much he loves dancing, and how lively he can be.Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

123mitulAllbut1angakeSamanalyseLoveforlifelulujjjjjyoti06ZsterRose

Samanalyse

IF-Rockerz

Samanalyse

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
@Indu: I was just thinking the same thing, about Yash and the bachelor party. He loves dancing and incidentally, so does Aarti. In fact her introductory scene on the show was her dancing! I like how they established that oh so long ago so it can resonate in our minds as we watch them dance together for the first time.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Allbut1angake123mitulInduG64lulujjjjjyoti06

angake

IF-Dazzler

angake

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
@Indu, Sammy. Great minds think alike. Tongue I absolutely had the bachelor party in mind when I saw the SBS/SBB clip. Can you believe it this ArYa's special thing togther. And such a balm to our minds especially after what followed after the birthday fiasco dance. Here, it seems like  Yash is absolutely aware that he is dancing with Aarti and not any one else. What memories these two are creating. Big smile

Allbut1SamanalyseInduG64jyoti06

InduG64

IF-Rockerz

InduG64

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

@Indu: I was just thinking the same thing, about Yash and the bachelor party. He loves dancing and incidentally, so does Aarti. In fact her introductory scene on the show was her dancing! I like how they established that oh so long ago so it can resonate in our minds as we watch them dance together for the first time.

@Samana: This has a lot to say about the makers that we are still connecting dots...the first day till now. Amazing!!! The way these two are gelling on the dance floor makes me want the family of five to groove on a real peppy number together, one day... something like "Ek dusre se karte hain pyaar hum; ek dusre ke liye bekaraar hum..." from the movie HUM.

Allbut1angakeSamanalysejyoti06

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.