Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged

SBS and SBB Combined update since both showed the same thing LOLEmbarrassed

Yash and Aarti both r dancing to the song jhalla walla together quite closely and the dance is awesome ..Yash starts by playing that guitar like thing ..Aarti starts the dance ..then both start grooving together hand in hand and also like a couplee EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...both GC and KS enjoy the dance together ...

Reporter talks about their new look for Neelam mission and also jokes about how Yash is finding it difficult to handle his own punarvivah but is becoming a match maker for another couple LOLLOL...Reporter also compliments their new look Embarrassed

Gurmeet in his interview talks about how he is trying to unite Neelam with his love in which his wife Aarti is supporting her Embarrassed...Gurmeet also says that Kratika always complained that I keep dancing for jhalak and she does not get a chance ,so this time I asked the choreographer to give her all the dance steps while I will do most of the lypsinc and just support her ..awww EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Kratika in her interview says she is helping Yash in this mission now that she is in love with him Embarrassed and then she says I kept telling Gurmeet how he gets all chance to dance in jhalak and so I need my chance too .. finally I get a chance as he lets me do main dancing LOLEmbarrassed...

Also in one scene Yash is shown acting possessive of Aarti and making sure she is all safe and nobody is able to recognise her by putting that naqaab properly on her face EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Overall the dance is awesomee StarStarStarStar

SBB Youtube Video ...

SBS Youtube Video ...

Edited by jyoti06 - 11 July 2012 at 3:59am

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

suganvjSana_4you03rac08pureluvNandita1970nidhi095Sunrio80BhavyaRedySinalRockselanpremiMinozChit15Raima36laiba4evsnirmalac99meriyaarasmanisree.maneetFlagdanceismyworldns1970padmavar-Deepzz--enchanted-angakebbbcccAllbut1july12_1995123mituljayshu17ashGC_arjaadigaagkriti07smileymj10lulujjjjDMKJ_VBaanyakunatANJANANxt_rockstaranithucssudhaInduG64ZetterAnushaGKkholitaLoveforlifegcluvalicia.shubhika124ArYa_crazyluvvillager0049erFan-Kash-yipee---nishu---ZsterRosejikky_84maha9-ProudGCian-Ultimate-GCianTheBlackJaguarKinSanjpickachuOmnipotenceZaxo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SBB-SBS:OMG AarYa dance together:Vid Updted" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
EDITED!

Awesome blossom! I think they look adorable and that dance screams a hesitant but undeniable chemistry. Really looking forward to this episode. Kratz looks beautiful in that colour/ Embarrassed...thanks for posting, Jyo. Hug...God bless you.

Edited by PinkChocolate - 11 July 2012 at 3:51am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunrio80Flagkriti07Allbut1angakebbbcccaanyakunatSamanalyseAngeloScurokholitalulujjjjjyoti06villager00gcluvZsterRosepickachu

DMKJ_VB

IF-Rockerz

DMKJ_VB

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

Edited by DMKJ_VB - 11 July 2012 at 2:57am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07bbbcccaanyakunatAngeloScurokholitalulujjjjjyoti06villager00gcluvpickachu

kriti07

IF-Dazzler

kriti07

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
EmbarrassedOMGShockedBig smileWink

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccaanyakunatAngeloScurokholitalulujjjjjyoti06gcluvvillager00pickachu

Allbut1

IF-Dazzler

Allbut1

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
EEEKKKSSS DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

It's definitely going to be a TRP overload next week, hopefully we'll cross our previous high of 3.1 and that would truly call for a celebration! Can't wait to see the segment Day Dreaming

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

sukhjeetbbbccc-enchanted-kriti07123mitulSamanalyseAngeloScurokholitaaanyakunatlulujjjjjyoti06villager00gcluvZsterRoseyipeepickachu

shubhika124

IF-Sizzlerz

shubhika124

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Both are showing segments simultaneously Ouch
Yash acting like Rishi Kapoor of Amar Akbar Anthony! Such endearing segments.
GC joked he has given KS this challenge to dance because he himself is dancing a lot.
Reporter said . 'Naach Basanti Naach' , KS oked , 'Yahan to paisa bhi nahi mill raha' ROFL

Both dancing together Day Dreaming PV gonna rock tonight Day Dreaming

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

sukhjeetSunrio80padmavarAllbut1-enchanted-kriti07jayshu17123mitulbbbcccaanyakunatAngeloScuroDMKJ_VBSamanalysecssudhakholitalulujjjjjyoti06villager00gcluvyipeepickachu

Samanalyse

IF-Rockerz

Samanalyse

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
So exciting! Dancing

I didn't expect them to be dancing TOGETHER! Day Dreaming

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

padmavarAllbut1kriti07bbbcccaanyakunatmary78613AngeloScurolulujjjjkholitajyoti06yipeeZsterRosevillager00pickachu

cssudha

IF-Rockerz

cssudha

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
OMG !! Aarya gonna rock the floor...Desperately waiting tonight !! For now waiting for the link..Wink

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

padmavarAllbut1kriti07bbbcccmary78613AngeloScurokholitalulujjjjjyoti06gcluvvillager00pickachu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.