India-Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Videos of Kyunki

kids Goldie
kids
kids

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

Haven you really posted the videos of Kyuki after Apr 18th, please let me know.........since i wasn't able to see any after that.......I would really appreciate it. Badly looking forward for watching them.Cry

Where are Aaniversary videos of Gauri & Hiten.....i couldn't see them........can u please let me know where to go and howCry

Moderator edited subject to encourage participation of all. Make generalised posts and encourage all to answer your queries

Moderator group

Edited by DeepAnBH - 02 May 2005 at 6:24am

rashmi1 Senior Member
rashmi1
rashmi1

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

you may have to join the yahoo group.

first click on this linkhttp://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/all_couples_in_one/

If you've got a yahoo id, its really easy. First, go to the far right hand side of the page and in a blue box it should say join this group, click on that then type in your id and password and sign in. Then you scroll down and type in this code thing which they give you (you'll understand).

An advertisement will come up on the right, but you need to click on the box which say 'Go to all couples in one home'

You will have a window which has pictures of karan and nandini which says karan and nandini loverz.

Then you scroll down to where it says most recent messages and the last one says

GAURI-HITEN ANNIVERSARY VIDEOS UPLOADED!

click here. Then click on the first hyperlink which says desi entertainment at the end.

Theres a starry background, and underneath a box it says Download Hiten Gauri mix here.

when that window pops up click on Gauri-Hiten anniversary special pn the left hand side and the videos will come up.

If you don't have a yahoo id, then after doing what ive written in purple, instead of typing an id, at the bottom it says haven't got an id? click here to sign up. After creating an id, you can do what ive written above.

If that didn't work, plz tell me and i will send it to you via e-mail

GAURI-HITEN ANNIVERSARY VIDEOS UPLOADED!StarRashmi

Edited by rashmi1 - 01 May 2005 at 2:35pm
~*Prinkzz4eva*~ IF-Dazzler
~*Prinkzz4eva*~
~*Prinkzz4eva*~

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
thank-you so much much rashmi for giving us the step by step instructions!!! That was very nice of u!!Big smileBig smile
navpreity Goldie
navpreity
navpreity

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 6:14pm | IP Logged

u mean we can g thr and wacth thr anniversry thts coolLOL but it doesn't work can u help me rashmi!:)plsEmbarrassed

kids Goldie
kids
kids

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Thanks a buch............Rashmi
rashmi1 Senior Member
rashmi1
rashmi1

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 3:02am | IP Logged

No problem guys, hope you liked them

navpretty- its nt their actual anniversary but its a special video showing  their romantic moments, with a romantic song (hum tum) in the backgrond. If you still want to watch it, please pm your email address and i will send it to you. The video is played on media playr, so it should send easily.

StarRashmi

Khushalay Goldie
Khushalay
Khushalay

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 5:16am | IP Logged
great rashmi...u r too good.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top