Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone, this is just how I would like to see the INSA love story proceed, needless to say the CV's have other ideas. So I penned my thoughts down. Its not my usual passionate style but I would be happy to get anything at this point LOL

Mehak tried her level best to explain to her best friend that Indu had changed but the stern girl wasn't budging. Sanchi tried to reason with Mehak that Indu was selfish and nothing else. He helped her but only for his gain. If there is a profit involved Indu obviously would help said Sanchi disgusted. She felt uneasy saying the words out loud.
After the friends bid farewell and part their ways to go home, Sanchi walks home deep in thought. She had this unexplained feeling in the pit of her stomach and it was bothering her. She knew very well who was to blame for this. She wasn't going to give him any importance by thinking of him, yet her thoughts were drawn to him like a moth to flames.
Sanchi paced in her bedroom feeling uneasy. She kept thinking of Indu and the fact that he offered to be her friend after all they had been through. She thought maybe tomorrow she will speak to him. She throws her towel on the chair in frustration and gets into bed. She woke up with a start when she felt a presence in her room. She looked on in shock as the shadow took form of Indu Singh!
She threw the covers aside and got up and asked what are you doing here? How dare you come into my room like this at this hour? I know you helped me but it's over and done with now.  She took a ragged breath as her venting died out. He just looked at her amused and gave that gorgeous lopsided smile. Sanchi felt her stomach drop; she wasn't sure why he was affecting her so. He came forward, she stepped back.
He said don't be scared, you didn't answer my question so I came to get my answer. Sanchi relaxed a bit and smiled and said yes, I  guess we can be friends. I do have to say, you aren't all that bad as I thought you were. He smiled and said, "Well in that case another question, how about you be my wife ?" His lips grazed hers softly, lingering only for a second or two.He straightened  before she could even think what happened and turned and quickly walked out. She ran after him but he was nowhere to be seen. It seemed as he had simply vanished. She called out to him, arms outstretched; she sat up in shock. She had just dreamt of the man she kept denying meant anything to her. Sanchi chided herself for her exotic dream, her heart was pounding so hard she could hear the sound resonating in her ears. What did it all mean?  Had she begun caring for him? and then the biggest question of 'em all. Was she falling in love?
She blushed at the revelation that she, Sanchi Mathur was indeed falling for her roguishly handsome hubby!

Edited by Namita.Murti - 10 July 2012 at 11:24pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

KamiAngelashalinasuki11DanikaFaayeyrusha4003Rashmi04roshaeldsouza910-SD-0__Sonali__AbsoluvlashyHeart_Hacker-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS: If Only Dreams Came True!!!" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Lovelty OS Namita di ..really lubbed it ...wow it was just superbClapClapStar ur just a superb writer StarStar reaally lubbed it ...

Edited by PiE-ChUcKeR_AmI - 11 July 2012 at 3:58am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Faayeybluedreamz953NamzzlashyAbsoluv

__Sonali__

IF-Sizzlerz

__Sonali__

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
so nice dear. A perfect description of sanchi's thoughts...keep on writing. I m waiting for an another os

DanikaFaayeyNamzzlashyAbsoluv

Rashmi04

IF-Dazzler

Rashmi04

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Oh... Namzz...

I really wanted Indu to someday climb up secretly to her room and say something touchy to her ... But  in the serial when it will happen I have not clue...

Your OS has made my dream true once again.

Thanks you ...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11DanikaFaayeyNamzzAbsoluvlashy

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Awww thnx Rashmi and Sonali! I wasn't really writing an OS but I kept writing, end mein OS ban gaya. I am quite frustrated at the lack of emotions from Sanchi. No girl is like that, so I wanted to see how she would be reacting to dreams and emotions. Honestly, when are we going to see her falling or realizing love and romance!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11DanikaFaayeyRashmi04rusha4003Absoluvlashy

Rashmi04

IF-Dazzler

Rashmi04

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Whatever she said in precap was really rude and again i must say her character is very unpredictable...

When mehak can see a change in Indu why cant sanchi see...

BTW how about Indu ignoring sanchiji and going towards Mehak and saying goodmorning Mehak ji ... Aap kaisey hai ... ROFL

suki11DanikaFaayeyNamzzAbsoluvlashy

Danika

Danika

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashsharma40

Whatever she said in precap was really rude and again i must say her character is very unpredictable...

BTW how about Indu ignoring sanchiji and going towards Mehak and saying goodmorning Mehak ji ... Aap kaisey hai ... ROFL

I would love to see that... especially how sanchi reacts LOL 

She is bound to get annoyed... lol

@Namita.Murti  Oh yeah, and this is a lovely OS, I loved reading it. And the last bit was so beautifully written, I have to say.

Edited by Danika - 11 July 2012 at 1:51am

suki11FaayeyRashmi04NamzzAbsoluvlashy

lashy

IF-Sizzlerz

lashy

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Lovely stuff namz... I really really really hope they show something like this... Cry...I've been defending Sanchi's actions yesterday hoping there'd be some improvement in her INDU stance! But, if the makers show Indu behaving like a silly fool in the guise of elections and Sanchi back to her cold unmoved self as before...then WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THE SWETHA track?

Originally posted by rashsharma40

PLEASEEE do something like this...

Watching Indu ignore her on a couple of occasions, an annoyed Sanchi confronts him 'Indu Singh... now what's happened...why are you ignoring me? What is your issue?'
Hiding the sadness in his voice, Indu lets out his typical smirk, as he replies -  'Seems like you don't want to accept my hand of friendship..' he pauses 'And I thought you wouldn't want strangers talking to you anyway...'
Indu walks away from the spot - Sanchi doesn't know what to say!
Tongue...

Edited by lashy - 11 July 2012 at 1:53am

suki11FaayeyRashmi04NamzzAbsoluv

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.