Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arjuhi FF ~ Sajna Main Teri - 2 |CHP 19 PG. 47|| (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 52

lazyblues

IF-Rockerz

lazyblues

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
edited my comment on page 4...!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmnaIsh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arjuhi FF ~ Sajna Main Teri - 2 |CHP 19 PG. 47|| (Page 6)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cherry227

IF-Rockerz

cherry227

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
awww... what a lovely update amna!!! i just cant stop smiling Blushing 

bechari arohi! arjun ne uske sharmilepan ka poora fayda uthaay hai LOL he almost made me blush too Wink arohis changing feelings towards arjun are very obvious... shes now wondering whether this is an overnight process or she liked him before that Embarrassed shes sooo innocent!!! i like the way shes analysing her own reactions, will make her accept arjun as a husband very soon Smile 

the arjun-arohi-amwi moment was fab Clap sachme nazar utarne ka mann karraha tha Big smile kudos to you for representing arohi missing her mom and her warmth in amwi finding the same in arohis arms Thumbs Up "no matter how old you are, a mothers hug and her touch are the most soothing things in the world" 

i love besharam arjun Heart hes super cute and confident! but at the same time he understands her so well... she need not say a word and he knows whats going on in her mind! haayee Day Dreaming aisa sajna sirf ff's mein kyu hota hai ROFL 

im truly happy for this arohi... she got three mothers, 2 sisters, a huge loving family, a beautiful daughter and the worlds most naughty yet wonderful husband Hug its so different to imagine that this arohi, who was forced to take up responsibilities at an early age, has slogged towards her adulthood, completely focused on her work and duties is now a demure shy married woman bound to a wonderful person who not only is her good friend but hidden love which she has come to realise now! fabulous Thumbs Up 

what im truly looking forward to, arohi getting back at arjun LOL agar arjun besharam hai to arohi bhi kam shararti nahi hai Wink 

"dekh loongi bacho tumko mein..."

LOL... cant wait!!! amna hurry up and update next Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmnaIshArjuhisis

cherry227

IF-Rockerz

cherry227

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
love the poster amna... ekdam rocking Dancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmnaIshArjuhisis

zoya_naziya

IF-Rockerz

zoya_naziya

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Congratulations for the new threadClap

The update is fantabulous...Your story is beautiful...I guess beautiful shd not be the word but i can't think of an adjective that aptly describes what i feel abt this story n beautiful was the closest one i kno...

One thing that stood out in this update is mother-child bonding...

Amwi-Arohi-Arjun family moment was totally adorableHeart

Arjun is sucha besharam:)Big smile and Arohi is sooo pure and innocent... Loved they way you have created the characters...

AmnaIsh

tanud

tanud

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
ClapBeautiful update Amna Clap Loved it!!!I have always been a silent reader to ur stories...ur writing is absolutely brill Thumbs Up I actually live the characters that u write...i m in love with ur Arjun and Arohi ...Loving the story so far...waiting for ur next update !!! I m sure it will be a treat to readSmile  And totally loved ur siggie...Amazing work!! Clap

Edited by tanud - 11 July 2012 at 12:44pm

AmnaIsh

pinky.padda

IF-Dazzler

pinky.padda

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
yay new thread awesome brilliant update

AmnaIsh

M00NA

IF-Dazzler

M00NA

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
congrats for new thread...Clap
update was sweet n cute...Embarrassed
loved it...Heart

AmnaIsh

florine_20

IF-Dazzler

florine_20

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
sorry for the late comment di...
uss di updat ke liye itna spam kiya but gt busy so couldnt read it.
updat was too good. arjun crossed his besharmi ki limits. aww aru is so lucky to have two loving MIl. really arjun aru an amvi.
cutest family!!!!!!!!!!
fabulous update di.

Edited by florine_20 - 12 July 2012 at 7:12am

AmnaIsh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top