Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

malika so funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sumeet_here thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
well did any 1 saw malika when she waz drunk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....ooo she waz so funny....i cudnt stop laughinπŸ˜†...the way she acted!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Anjali* thumbnail
πŸ˜† yeah Sumeet!  She did an awesome job. Apurva did a GREAT job too when he did those episodes where he was drunk recently and before when he was confessing his (at the time fake) love for Jassi.  There's something about these drinking scenes that brings out the best in these actors and actresses! πŸ˜›
sumeet_here thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali308

πŸ˜† yeah Sumeet!  She did an awesome job. Apurva did a GREAT job too when he did those episodes where he was drunk recently and before when he was confessing his (at the time fake) love for Jassi.  There's something about these drinking scenes that brings out the best in these actors and actresses! πŸ˜›

yea armaan waz great 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†

peaches thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I agree!  She's one of the many characters in the show that makes it worth watching.

I've just keep cracking up in the scenes with Malika, and this has been since the last two weeks.  I really feel she's done an excellent job with her facial expressions.  He acting is just great.  I love her saris too!

In addition, I also enjoy watching Jessica's sarckhism with Malika in making her believe that she's her new friend.  I hope we see more of this.  I think that scene with the both of them drunk together was great.  They both deserve credit for it.

Thanks

lilhenna thumbnail
She did wonderfully.  Kudos to her acting skills.  πŸ˜ƒ
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
same here, that was good acting to act drunk. its really hard to act drunk and not on purpose. i laughed as well and i found it very funny
KiRaN_K thumbnail

i loved when she said ..." now we are friends..sooo...NOOO..secrets"πŸ˜†...then she was like .." aa..armaan..armaan aur mera rishta tab hota na..jub woh..woh jassi beech mein nahien ati"πŸ˜†

i loved when she said.."jessica tume pata hai..asi choti choti baatein kise pata hoteen thi?...us jassi ko...woh asi choti choti baein apne chote se kamre mein..apni choti se notebook mein lika karti thi..!" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ‘grreat acting,.

* but malika doesn't know that jassi didn't write about malika's choti choti batien ..she had the diary filled with armaan's chot choti batein.😳😳

i think jassi looked really pretty in teh white salwar kameez..and her tied back...when malika woke up in the morning...

shiverz thumbnail

Yeah, like everyone said, I enjoyed watching Mallika on Thursday's episode.. I thought she acted very well & it was a really funny scene to watchπŸ˜† (i think that's the 1st time we've seen Mallika so drunk, right?) And yes I also thought she looked nice in the white salwar kameez the next morning too!

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I was watching the 26th episode where Jassi sends Mallika on a wild goose change.I thought she was superb !!!!!πŸ˜†

The way she would reply Jassi - 'haan haan mai le aaungi...' referring to the dry cleaning clothes.It was hillarious !!!!πŸ˜†

Rakshanda Khan is really good. But then,the cast of JJKN is what has pulled the serial up from the doldrums it was at one point of time. They all deserve credit for it.

Keshvar thumbnail
mallika's acting was superb as a drunk!