TVS so worried and helpless

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Today there was this sad and very sombre TVS who knew what was coming in future. He kept on looking at Sugni during barsi bcas he knew that once Sugni knows the truth he will lose her and she will be so heartbroken!!! I could see that TVS could feel her pain and his loss today.

He seemed very helpless and worried. Amu's statement about TVS life after his wife's death was very touching ...and that 's why he considered sugni "zindagi" and for once he felt alive and in love Sugni after all those years !!! And now he could see in front of his eyes his love hating him and moving away from his life.😔
Edited by sunheri - 11 years ago
I yet to watch the episode but i loved this line 👏
"Amu's statement about TVS life after his wife's death was very touching ...and that 's why he considered sugni "zindagi" and for once he felt alive and in love Sugni after all those years !!! "
It does define the situation between sugivi ...vikram might have come to village for reva ..who knows but he started leaving life ...

That gives me hope for their relationship. If TVS was negative we would not see this helplessness or guilt. He looks like a good guy caught in a bad situation. I'm sure that the coming week would be excellent acting wise from Varun, Gulki and Narayani.👏
I think that is the uniqueness of this situation, and the Show is that all the characters are essentially HUMAN...with all of Human qualities, actually coming out.
 Heart break will be involved for BOTH of them...he did not set out to dilebrately hurt her, but there is no way he will be able to prevent it. He also knows that the love and admiration he is seeing in her eyes will possibly turn to hate and disgust.
 His sister hinted at the fact and  Amrita said it a few times, even Adi said that he was Lonely. And then along comes  Sugni and maybe she is in effect his Subha, from a lonely dreary life, as much as he is hers from her life of despair
 The only thing is he knows that his heart break was brought on by his past, and some of his own actions..
 A case of Star crossed lovers???? Can they find their way back to each other...or is the rift going to be to big!

hmmm im just watching and waiting