Phir Subah Hogi

TVS so worried and helpless

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sunheri

Groupbie

sunheri

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Today there was this sad and very sombre TVS who knew what was coming in future. He kept on looking at Sugni during barsi bcas he knew that once Sugni knows the truth he will lose her and she will be so heartbroken!!! I could see that TVS could feel her pain and his loss today.

He seemed very helpless and worried. Amu's statement about TVS life after his wife's death was very touching ...and that 's why he considered sugni "zindagi" and for once he felt alive and in love Sugni after all those years !!! And now he could see in front of his eyes his love hating him and moving away from his life.Unhappy

Edited by sunheri - 10 July 2012 at 10:21pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

widdycupdnamitagloryzromancefanVinnie79SweetiShobhyLaila2009-rupa-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TVS so worried and helpless" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-rupa-

IF-Rockerz

-rupa-

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
I yet to watch the episode but i loved this line Clap
"Amu's statement about TVS life after his wife's death was very touching ...and that 's why he considered sugni "zindagi" and for once he felt alive and in love Sugni after all those years !!! "
It does define the situation between sugivi ...vikram might have come to village for reva ..who knows but he started leaving life ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunheriwiddyromancefanVinnie79

atria

Goldie

atria

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
That gives me hope for their relationship. If TVS was negative we would not see this helplessness or guilt. He looks like a good guy caught in a bad situation. I'm sure that the coming week would be excellent acting wise from Varun, Gulki and Narayani.Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzcupdromancefanLaila2009

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
I think that is the uniqueness of this situation, and the Show is that all the characters are essentially HUMAN...with all of Human qualities, actually coming out.
 Heart break will be involved for BOTH of them...he did not set out to dilebrately hurt her, but there is no way he will be able to prevent it. He also knows that the love and admiration he is seeing in her eyes will possibly turn to hate and disgust.
 His sister hinted at the fact and  Amrita said it a few times, even Adi said that he was Lonely. And then along comes  Sugni and maybe she is in effect his Subha, from a lonely dreary life, as much as he is hers from her life of despair
 The only thing is he knows that his heart break was brought on by his past, and some of his own actions..
 A case of Star crossed lovers???? Can they find their way back to each other...or is the rift going to be to big!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sunherinamitagloryzcupdcroziaxxromancefanLaila2009

SweetiShobhy

IF-Dazzler

SweetiShobhy

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
hmmm im just watching and waiting 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.