Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

ShimzAR4EVER

IF-Sizzlerz

ShimzAR4EVER

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged

"Upper walay nay sub kay leye kese na kese ko banaya hai..bus uska milna hum pay chor diya hai."

We have heard this quote in many variations' whether it is in our holy book or dialogues from a movie or a novel' everyone, deep down, believes that there is someone out there for us' we became obsessed with Armaan and Riddhima's love story because it was perfect through its imperfections' nobody and no relationship is without glitches' but through hard work, honesty, and trust, we could unite' sometimes' FOREVER.. Wink hahah..had to put that in there..

A lot of us didn't believe kay Armaan aur Riddhima ke story real life main bhi ho sakte.. "aray, he tu script hai' director ka kamaal hai' public ke demand hai, " etc is what we heard for months and years' magur what about KSG and JSG? There was no director' they weren't reading off the script'. As much as we wanted them together, we didn't ask for them to hook up.. we may have told them that we wished that..but nobody was there to give them direction' their love unfolded and went through many hiccups, just like AR's' they separated, got hooked up to others, one waited'the other hesitated..but later, the two couple united'

Whether it was to see the fireworks that said "Armaan and Riddhima..Dill Mill Gayye" or the news that we received from various sources that KAJEN were getting married, we were left spellbound' we couldn't believe it was actually happening' our dreams of seeing them together actually came true.. When I watched DDLJ, i really wished SRK and Kajol could get married.. it is natural to want your favorite on screen couple to be together off screen too' at the time I didn't' know SRK was married'lol.. but this time..woah'

Riddhima got married..for wateva reason' Armaan came back.. found out about her marriage..was torn into pieces.. Riddhima was dying a slow death leading two lives at once.. she knew she was married but couldn't help falling for Armaan over and over and over again'.Karan was married.. then hooked up to someone else' Jen waited..prolly dated others.. until one fine day, a year after Armaan and Riddhima reunited, Karan woke up and smelled the coffee!!! Lol' "lemme call jenny.. can't be without her" wow.. imagine that realization!!!! "dil garden garden ho gayaaa ;)"

The similarities between KAJEN and AR are never ending.. I could pretty much write a book about it and never get tired' AR gave me hope then' KAJEN gives me hope now'. Aur umeed pay duniya qayyam hai logoun ;)

Some song dedications for the couples..

Before they met: kahein tu..hogi woh..duniya jahan tu meray paas hai' jahan main..jahan tu..aur jahan'teray meray bus jazbaat hain.. hogi jahan..subah tere.. palkoun ke..kirnoun main..lori jahan..chand ke..sunay tere baahoun mainnn'.

The First Meeting: aankhoun ke..gustakhiyan..maaf ho..ek tik tumhe dekhte hain..jo baat kehna chahay zuban, tum say ye woh kehte hain.. aankhoun ke..sharm o haya..maaf ho' tumhe dekh kay, jhukti hain..utthi aankhein jo baat na keh sakein..jhuki aankhein wohhh..kehte hain..

Riddhima and Armaan 

Falling in love: tujhe dekha tu jana sanam..pyaar hota hai dewana hai sanam..aub yahan say kahan jaaein hum..tere baahoun main mur jaaein hum'.

Fighting and Separation:

Jennifer and Riddhiima: tujhe yaad na mere aae' kese say aub kiya kehna' dil roya kay aankh bhur aae..kese say aub..kiya kehnaaa

Karan and Armaan

Nahi saamnay..ye alug baat hai.. nahi saamnay..ye alug baat hai..meray paas hai tu'meray paas hai..meray saath hai' bichar kay bhi mujh say..juda tu nahi..khafa hai magur, bewafa tu nahi.. meray haath main he..tera haath hain..meray haath main he tera haath haiii'

Reunion

: Tere liye, hum hain jiye, honton ko siye'Tere liye, ham hain jiye, har aansoo piye
Dil mein magar, jalte rahe, chaahat ke diye'Tere liye, tere liye'

Wedding: Aankhoun say kajol, lay jayyein gein..zulfoun kay badal, lay jaaein gein..aray hum aaein hain door say youn wapis na jaaein gein.. hum, aapni, sajaniya lay jayenge'aray hum aapni dulhania lay jaein gein' tu haan kur ya na kur tere marzi soneyeee' hum tujh ko utha kay lay jaein gein..doli main betha kur lay jaein geinnn

Forever and Ever and Ever: kasam ke kasam hai kasam se.. hum ko pyaar hai serf tum say.. aub ye pyaar na hoga, phir hum say'.. Log Kehte Hai Pagal Hoon Main Yeh Bhi Na Jaanu'Dil Lutaya Hai Maine Ab Kisi Ki Na Maanu'Chen Dekar Ke Maine Becheniya Yeh Li Hain'Neende Uda Ke Maine Tumse Wafaye Ki Hain'Kasam Ki Kasam Hai Kasam Se'Jee Rahe HAIN Hum Tere Dum Se'Ab Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Phir Humse

DREAMS DO COME TRUE'SO GO FIND YOUR ARMAAN/KARAN AND RIDDHIMA/JENNIFER'IF YOU BELIEVE'YOU WILL FIND THEM.. SOONER THAN YOU THINK!!! LOVE YOU ALL'MUAHHH!!!

ARMAAN & RIDDHIMA'FOREVER

And Now...

KARAN AND JENNIFER'.FOREVER

Note: I didn't make any of these siggies and nor are any of these pictures mine..credit goes to the ppl that worked on them..@snehuuu..i did borrow some pictures from your album..muah!!!

Edited by ShimzAR4EVER - 10 July 2012 at 10:33pm

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsyarmaanridhimma4shalinisurGkdloverArmaan_Foreverkajen_karanikaTrapti.KaranJennySGawesomecoupleskajen_deewanicmaakajendramaybaaz.bsk1ARian_4everangel_KSGSanju_ARainnikita_786DeepaavengR.A.JasmaniHarry93meriyaarzanish_k-purpleorchids-AbaddonsakshiksgBaraniKRimuliaNurshad.kajenHaniyaacutiepreetKaJenroxxAR-ARHI_nailaojaswi_kajen-Shormi-ARKJ_4EVERvaishali-AR_Ank_nits_viratholicKaJen-amaZaynHR-DMG4lifehelen_of_troy-ElmoFuj-herms_angelsamadesjiyaa_mSanju_KYPH-AKa2zahidmijanurBElieveYOUrself...vibha..._Oishi_blessing-beauty

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AR vs KAJEN" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vaishali-AR

IF-Rockerz

vaishali-AR

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
First things firsttt !!!!! Hugsss Shimzzz !Hug So good to see you back in the forum! Man it seems like ages but the moment I saw your name as the TM, I got all the memories back like a flash! Good ol' DMG days..*sigh* Loved everything you wrote about AR and KaJen.. their journey both in reel and real life has been remarkable to say the least. Gone through so many ups and downs but it stood the test of time and thats what makes them so special, isn't it? Embarrassed Once again, welcome back! <3

Edited by vaishali-AR - 11 July 2012 at 12:21am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GkdloverShimzAR4EVERherms_angel

Sanju_

IF-Sizzlerz

Sanju_

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
simzzz...after such a long time *hugggss*
wowww! you wonderfully wrote and expressed whatever we feel through amazing pictures and songs...you are right..there is always one special person made for everyone...it's just a matter of time when you meet them/ realize they are the one for you...

yes, despite many hurdles both AR and KaJen united forever and ever and ever and they would rule my heart forever and ever and everHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gkdloverherms_angel

jiyaa_m

IF-Sizzlerz

jiyaa_m

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
i have noe wordz let me think then will be bak

ok here i go

1st its really feeling gr8 shimz di u see a AR topic by u u really remind me dmg days only

now about the topic what to say u just said everything what each n every kajen fans think u said it so so so beautifully that nothing can compare with it

di i have problem of describing my thoughts so actually what words i wanna say i just cant but i only want to say it di pz write more often here there is a few people who can describe AR like this it feel gr8 it reminds us our old days it reminds us may be there r negetivty but there is also love which is the strongest thing of the world it gives us everything

i mean to say that look at our jsg i just love this girl. she is independent, beautiful,hot, modern moreover she is from media but still she is the girl of next door she waited waited n waited may be in this longest wait of her life several times she broke down thinking that ksg wont be her but she still wait till that day came in her life this love makes her perfect only

i said it so right that kajen is AR they not only play this role but also lived it i remember when some fans went to meet kajen ksg said he lived armaan's life when armaan ends n ksg starts he has no idea too

love u di love kajen

Edited by jiyaa_m - 11 July 2012 at 7:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_kShimzAR4EVER

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Welcome back Shimooo. Hug
Its a real pleasure to see you and your wonderful posts here again! :D You and your post certainly bought a lot of good old memories back, those good old days of DMG and so much more.<3 The topic is so well written, just in your unique style with that epic 'Forever' line. Wink AR and KaJen's journey is pretty much along the same lines and just as AR were destined to love and be together, the theory proved right for KaJen too. Embarrassed And your song dedications are as always bang on! :)

Edited by herms_angel - 11 July 2012 at 4:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShimzAR4EVER

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Sorry wrong post.

Edited by herms_angel - 11 July 2012 at 2:17am

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Again, sorry.

Edited by herms_angel - 11 July 2012 at 2:18am

-rajsua-

IF-Rockerz

-rajsua-

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
After such a long time i am seeing a post like this in DMG forum or else i only come here for KaJen AT for sometime .
BT i hav to say whatever u wrote i simply loved it  . each and every  moments of AR and KaJen r sooo  truely said .

Dil sach me garden garden ho gaya 
God Always bless Kajen with lov and togetherness . :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShimzAR4EVER

Post Reply New Post

Go to top