Phir Subah Hogi

Will sugvi be still together now? what happens?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sunheri

Groupbie

sunheri

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
We know that TVS wanted sugni and he was willing to do anything to get her!!! and so he had hidden this secret from Sugni as he did not want to lose Sugni...

what would be sugni's reaction? I wonder if  she would now totally lose her trust wth TVS. Will TVS be able to spin his charm and convince her that he was a victim of circumstnaces.

I think Sugni will be heart broken and will lose trust with TVS. But she may not be able to forget him. He would try to charm her again and maybe he will try to convince that he was a victim of circumstances ( and I hope thats the truth)...and he did not tell her bcas he did not want to lose her...I also think Mama's will also try to get Sugni's sardhakai done and then again TVS will probably help her ??

Do you think Sugni will trust him again? Will G forgive him?

Any thoughts ? How Sugni and TVS relationship will change after this incident?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

widdynamitagloryzcroziaxxromancefanVinnie79stephhh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will sugvi be still together now? what happens?" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cupd

cupd

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

Hi Sunheri
I think things will get very complicated for our favorite couple. Sugni will get very upset and will try to get away from Vikram. I know that Vikram loves Sugni ''. But there are things in his past they he is not too proud of and he is also '' I 'm think he is victim of circumstances namely we still don't know what part Dhanuma is playing. She has already tried to kill Sugni once ''.Confused

Now  Vikram have a wife and a child ''' what will Vikram do? How will vikram protect Sugni and how will Vikram help Sugni with her dream?

I hope they will be able to come together soon ''.. I know the journey will be long '' long time before they will come back Broken Heart

Edited by cupd - 10 July 2012 at 11:55pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

widdynamitagloryzromancefan

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
 absolutely  not...  because sugani is  the person who is going to be effected most to this storm.. she believe him more then self.. whatever he said.. she does believe, without thinking any thing... for her he is like a god.. no matter he said several time that he is not a god... but for her he is... so when his image will broken, she would shattered surely... right now this is very difficult for her to understand him... she would feel cheated... and because of him she hurt her mother..so now no question about togetherness.. 
but me thinking about vikram.. y'sday he was so annoying.. first time me felt a pain in his eyes.. he know well what is he  doing.. but y'sday all the time he worried about sug... even he forgot everything for a while.. so this is not going to be painful for sug only it will be painful for vikram too equally... because he know he hurting that woman ... whom he loves more then his life...       

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

widdycupdromancefanVinnie79

..Mishh007..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Mishh007..

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
i've given up...only epi will telll..

SweetiShobhy

IF-Dazzler

SweetiShobhy

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
i also have given up im just waiting and watching 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.