Pavitra Rishta

Rithwik and ash real life couple??

hiten_akash thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i am not sure but i think rithwik and asha r seing eachother😊

rithwik always talks about purvi😉

in reel life they r following manav archana track so may be in real life they ll follow sushant ankita...

its just a pressumption😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Lord have mercy!!!!!!!!!!
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
No, they are just very close friends. And come on, they work together, they are a couple on the show, and share most of their time together on the set, so its obvious, RD would mention his lovely co-star, and why not..😳
fmb100 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hiten_akash

i am not sure but i think rithwik and asha r seing eachother😊

rithwik always talks about purvi😉

in reel life they r following manav archana track so may be in real life they ll follow sushant ankita...

its just a pressumption😆

i hope thay will be real life couple too because ARJUN and ASHA look great together , whenever i see them i always pray that they should get married and spent a happy life ...i will jusr say that they r really awsome...
interesting thing is that they are single and very close friend so there's a big possibility of becoming couple i hope its comes true
AsYa_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I wish I had a life partner like Purvi has Arjun. Someone like Arjun. I always dream of that. It would be great if Asha and RD were a couple. Asha would be really lucky. I read on an article that RD is looking for a girl who is indian at heart and im pretty sure Asha would be perfect. 😊
angleoni thumbnail
if they r a couple i will be the most happiest person in the world coz  ilove arvi and as well as ashvik so much
reshma28 thumbnail
RD and Asha look awesome together.I wish they become real life couple.
-Latty- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i will be the happiest person if ASHVIK is a couple or will be a couple in future as they both compliment each other...
pinky charm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
To be honest i love to see them as A  couple in real life  as well...they r really made for eachother...