Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss.Supriya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -Fragrance--

There is no doubt about it what mamaji has done is wrong.

These will create misunderstanding.

when adi asked pankuri to come to bombay along with him, her family should send her with another family member like her aunt, or uncle or even her grandpa can go along with her. and these way they can meet his grandpa also.

And Adi also needs to understand one thing , the family in which pankhuri has brought up is a traditional. Though they are not conservative, they let both of them twice and if he asked her to go out in manali itself, they have permitted them, But he has to decide fast, he can't spent too much time in thinking. I can say this because i have been brought up in same enviornment, one or two visit is fine otherwise you can not spent time together before engaggement.

excatly...taking her to mumbai is not our culture n frankly wht i feel is in few days no1 can learn or now about a person the main thing is getting to noe about a persons nature...n tht happens by talking not visting their places...all tht can b described in words n talks

adi is dumb in tht manner...his mum lol has done ntn towards his upbringing
Miss.Supriya thumbnail
Originally posted by: seelaks

Also I would like to put forward that the duo had mentioned the name of the ceremony. But when he spoke to his father and mother he said just pooja instead of Tilak. If he had said so, then these situation might have not occurred or it would have been far better than the current one.

hahha even i felt soo...he kpt saying puja but not tilak dumbo
n even pankhuri family yaar...not once thought to speak to adi's family...yes adi cn make decision bt their culture to diff na atleast shud hve talked...n not given it less importance!!
Miss.Supriya thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Anks-

According to me, there was no need of this tilak ceremony at all..as pankhuri's uncle n aunt is goin to accompany her in mumbai..still if they had issues, they shud have talked to Adi's nanaji regarding this n sought for a solution when things can be sorted easily, there is no meaning in complicating them..especially in a sensitive matter like matrimony!!

Lastly, they need to understand that Aditya hails from family, society n culture..which is pole opposite to them! The way they critisize Adi..dont like that He may have a pov , which differs from them..but dsnt mean that's invalid..and atleast that guy is honest..also straightforward enuf in expressing his thinking..where pankhuri's family wont say anything in-front..but will get judgmental behind the back!

i like both ur points, i dont think tilak was needed n soo quickly...wht research has pankhuri family really done on adi n his family NOTHING

n at times they dont like adi then like lol...soo confused they are lol...rishte aise hi thori bante hai...they r too quick in all this..doesn feel realistic
Miss.Supriya thumbnail
Originally posted by: DevvivekAshNI

I JUST HATE LIES & LIERS A Lot😡

i can understand, but life is not soo simple
sometimes we lie wid gud intentions
Miss.Supriya thumbnail
Originally posted by: -.Preet.-

Nice DOTW Supriya...

Will be back with my answers

i will be w8ng😉
Miss.Supriya thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..first.rain..

nice DOTW SP di. Will be back to put my views after I'm done watching the week's episodes 😳

i will b w8ng khushi ðŸ˜³
I love this show a lot and would love to see them uniting. Pankhuri and her family are innocent. It is the mama who did all this misunderstanding. Well I understand that Adi hates lies and liars and he thinks Pankhuri's family lied about the Tilak ceremony. But come on Adi what about you and your family. Did you people tell Pankhuri's family that that your parents are separated?  Did you not hide this fact from them and put on an act in front of them of being a close knitted family?
payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
after watching whole week...lolzzz...seems mamaji loves pankhuri...no doubt but he is man who also side by side enjoy power and want to show it...and wont even think of backing out even if its family member...
yes what he did with aditya was not justifiable and correct...but that time i couldnt even say him he did wrong...he realised what chahaji was saying is correct and he knew what will happen as soon as aditya will knwo the meaning...but house was full ofguest and if that time he would have said to adi...as we have seen his reaction...i think what he did was quit undrestandable...soem time in life we do things even knowing its wrong and later result can be dire and harfulll...but we have no choice left but to take the certain step...so that was ohk...but soem other option could also be choosed..like mamaji confessing to dadaji or to his own sisier about it..so as soon as the cermony over even if mamaji coudnt talk they could make adi corner and talk to him about it and let adi take the decision... but till now mamaji take was form heart about the family prestige and steps taken can be forgiven...

but what he said after coming back to the family really showed he is a person with arrogancy too...yeh since his entry his Dm dialogue and all said he is man with power and DM ka chamcha...but that time it seems to look like he not only care but respect his sister family members and care for them...and that DM part and all can be taken as side effect without any side effect...but the way he spoked in highaded manners with chahaji to talk with adi family was shoking,...yep adi and his family behaving rudely and unjustifiable way...but the way mamaji wanted to talk and if pankuri family would ahve let  him talk at that stage the mater would ahve gone bad to worse to worsen and never to be again in for rectifying mistake...and the way dadaji behaved we all saw where it lead...finally to the point where the two main lead understood it was miss-concept and miss-understanding and mater can be resolved and this realtion can go further...but if mater to be left to mamaji that day situation would have been bomb blasting with dire results...

more shoking was the way he said to his own jiyaji..pankhuri father...it seem he was openly insulting him...openly chalegning him...man we are family...there are indifferences..but he went a step abord...he was full of arrogance and showing off ke if he back out they would be destroyed...this is so insulting... that was business ...ti cant be mingled with personal level...and that time i had my doubts kee do he rally love pankhuri...but i remember his face tears...the time pankhuri was sad knowing she cant go with adi and she wanted to be with him,that tears and pain cant be faked...so well...but then i again loved when pankhuri papa said let it go and think about other daughter marrige and the way mamaji again cooled down was step of sencebility...means the man is good only ke soem time he goes overboard and looses his insight to think about his step and no one is their to guide him like dadaji knwos his sons and family members and their thinking and he shapes and takes step acording to them and keeps them in their toesss...no one to gude mamaji...otehr wise the men is gem of person...i personaly like his profile...this type of men if confide in can be very trust worthy in need of help...and they will always stand by you when vere one need a friend..whateva the situation they will never leave your side..and will shake earth up side down to solve your situation...nice and amazing mamaji...coz ALWAYS SAW CHARACTER OF MAMAJI AS  NOTHING  BUT  KANSS MAMAJI OR SHAKUNI MAMAJI...this mamaji is khatah methaa sweet lime mamaji
Miss.Supriya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raadhni

I love this show a lot and would love to see them uniting. Pankhuri and her family are innocent. It is the mama who did all this misunderstanding. Well I understand that Adi hates lies and liars and he thinks Pankhuri's family lied about the Tilak ceremony. But come on Adi what about you and your family. Did you people tell Pankhuri's family that that your parents are separated?  Did you not hide this fact from them and put on an act in front of them of being a close knitted family?

ditto

n i was thinking tooo...wht else could mama have done other then not lying...we saw everyones reaction. mama new the consiquences wont b good...jst his actions dint result well