~ROSID~ Image Time :)

Aemy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Heylo ROSIDIANs ( I am assuming that mostly people who love ROSID will watch this topic) 
how r u all ???? 
hmmm i was thinkin and thinking and then i got this idea that i mostly post all the pics of ROSID on fb on ROLISID SSK page ... but here on IF i only post pics when i do updates so i thought that like ROSID VM tym i should make a topic where i can post ROSID pics daily but as i cannot post all the pics si i will post the best pics of that day 😊 chalega??? you can ask me for ROSID pics if you want any particular and i will provide them 😊
One important no BASHING plzzz... those who are not inetrested donot waste your tym 😊

I am posting some random clips but after today will be daily images 😊 

In the End after listening the song " Meray bina main" and watching ROSID performing on it ... i guess the best line that could describe ROSID relation is " 
   ❤️ TUJH KO JO PAAYA... TOU JEENA AAYAAA❤️

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aoishi_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
par iss image dekhkar mera jeena toh gaya kaam se 😭😭...

super image lifeisolving ...i love all image sid look so handsome and roli look cute cute cute and our rosid  is super awsm and cute 😳.
Aemy thumbnail
Originally posted by: aoishi_2006

par iss image dekhkar mera jeena toh gaya kaam se 😭😭...

super image lifeisolving ...i love all image sid look so handsome and roli look cute cute cute and our rosid  is super awsm and cute 😳.

Awww aoishi 😊 ... thank u sooo muuuchhh  haan yaar yeh hotty aur naughty jaan le k rahain gay hamari 😊
tweety8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow!!!! Such  wonderful pics..  Rosid r lookings fab is these pics. Sidd looks sooo smart 😉   I just can't get enough of them!!!!!! How lovely that would be! 😍 Now I am eagerly waiting for ur posts daily!!!!!!!!!!
Aemy thumbnail
Originally posted by: tweety8

Wow!!!! Such  wonderful pics..  Rosid r lookings fab is these pics. Sidd looks sooo smart 😉   I just can't get enough of them!!!!!! How lovely that would be! 😍 Now I am eagerly waiting for ur posts daily!!!!!!!!!!

awww thank uu sooo muucchhh 😊 and sure dear will update this topic daily 😊
pumaa thumbnail
Roli and sid are so lovely in this pic ! ❤️ These two looks awesome togather on-screen.
Such a comfort in their eyes , smile and body-language ... Your all pics prove that.😛
May they always be like this in  on-screen life...🤗
aoishi_2006 thumbnail
lifeisolving can you add rosid those pic when roli back from vrindaban those pic was really amazing 😳.dono ka expression was super 😉.
tweety8 thumbnail
Waiting for ur cute and lovely  pics of 11th july super epi 😍 😍 😍😍  😍
aoishi_2006 thumbnail
waiting for humara hotty naught ka  latest pic ..😍.i think in simar bitrhday sid  was going to wear casual suit 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳 and guess what he was looking extremely hottt😍.roli will wear red saree( ssk team again give her that old saree) and sid will be seen with black suit .dono ko keya lagraha hain wowww( black suit and red saree )  waiting for that scene wow wow and wow .i will definitely faint @ Aemy mere liye ambulance bulaw aab toh main gaya hehehhehehehe.
Aemy thumbnail
Heylo people sorry i was away ... went out of town but now i am back and that tooo with a good newsss... sid will try to say I Love U to Roli... ab baatain bund kaam shuru 😉

Enjoy 😉

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS