Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

Aemy

Goldie

Aemy

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Heylo ROSIDIANs ( I am assuming that mostly people who love ROSID will watch this topic) 
how r u all ???? 
hmmm i was thinkin and thinking and then i got this idea that i mostly post all the pics of ROSID on fb on ROLISID SSK page ... but here on IF i only post pics when i do updates so i thought that like ROSID VM tym i should make a topic where i can post ROSID pics daily but as i cannot post all the pics si i will post the best pics of that day Smile chalega??? you can ask me for ROSID pics if you want any particular and i will provide them Smile
One important no BASHING plzzz... those who are not inetrested donot waste your tym Smile

I am posting some random clips but after today will be daily images Smile 

In the End after listening the song " Meray bina main" and watching ROSID performing on it ... i guess the best line that could describe ROSID relation is " 
   Heart TUJH KO JO PAAYA... TOU JEENA AAYAAAHeart

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

natulisaroserosidiansiri0508aoishi_2006vinitha.-anu-Jesmi9presimmagicalrosid

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ROSID~ Image Time :)" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aoishi_2006

aoishi_2006

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
par iss image dekhkar mera jeena toh gaya kaam se CryCry...

super image lifeisolving ...i love all image sid look so handsome and roli look cute cute cute and our rosid  is super awsm and cute Embarrassed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aemy

Aemy

Goldie

Aemy

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aoishi_2006

par iss image dekhkar mera jeena toh gaya kaam se CryCry...

super image lifeisolving ...i love all image sid look so handsome and roli look cute cute cute and our rosid  is super awsm and cute Embarrassed.
Awww aoishi Smile ... thank u sooo muuuchhh  haan yaar yeh hotty aur naughty jaan le k rahain gay hamari Smile

aoishi_2006

tweety8

Goldie

tweety8

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Wow!!!! Such  wonderful pics..  Rosid r lookings fab is these pics. Sidd looks sooo smart Wink   I just can't get enough of them!!!!!! How lovely that would be! Day Dreaming Now I am eagerly waiting for ur posts daily!!!!!!!!!!

Aemy

Aemy

Goldie

Aemy

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tweety8

Wow!!!! Such  wonderful pics..  Rosid r lookings fab is these pics. Sidd looks sooo smart Wink   I just can't get enough of them!!!!!! How lovely that would be! Day Dreaming Now I am eagerly waiting for ur posts daily!!!!!!!!!!

awww thank uu sooo muucchhh Smile and sure dear will update this topic daily Smile

pumaa

Goldie

pumaa

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Roli and sid are so lovely in this pic ! Heart These two looks awesome togather on-screen.
Such a comfort in their eyes , smile and body-language ... Your all pics prove that.Tongue
May they always be like this in  on-screen life...Hug

Aemy

aoishi_2006

aoishi_2006

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
lifeisolving can you add rosid those pic when roli back from vrindaban those pic was really amazing Embarrassed.dono ka expression was super Wink.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aemypumaa

tweety8

Goldie

tweety8

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Waiting for ur cute and lovely  pics of 11th july super epi Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day DreamingDay Dreaming  Day Dreaming

pumaa

Post Reply New Post

Go to top