Sasural Simar Ka

WU July 10th, 2012

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sheenug

sheenug

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shiny3saki36~~~Sweta~~~nurulaindeepika_funAemytweety8

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU July 10th, 2012" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aemy

Goldie

Aemy

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Clap Welll done dear Smile you really put a lot of effort Smile good work Clap keep it up... i love the emoticons you use Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sheenug

tweety8

Goldie

tweety8

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the beautiful and detailed update!!!!  so nice!!!!!!!

sheenug

pumaa

Goldie

pumaa

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
 Thanks a lot for the interesting update (I dont understand many dialouges in epi . now it will be cleared) . Thanks.Smile
Sorry for the late thanks..now only I have get time to see IF.

sheenug

prabha.abha

Goldie

prabha.abha

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
thanx for such a nice wu dearDancing

sheenug

sheenug

sheenug

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Thanks everybody for a wonderful appreciation. I really love to read your comments and it motivates me to do better work in future. I always do my updates after coming from class. Sometimes i feel lazy but when i remember your wonderful comments, i just do my update with that spirit.

Thanks once again!!

Aemy

Aemy

Goldie

Aemy

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheenug

Thanks everybody for a wonderful appreciation. I really love to read your comments and it motivates me to do better work in future. I always do my updates after coming from class. Sometimes i feel lazy but when i remember your wonderful comments, i just do my update with that spirit.

Thanks once again!!
hey m going out of twon for 2 days can u plz tell gaurav_fan so that she can arange for aum 1 to WU for tmrw...Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top