Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: TVserialfreak

Welcome back didi😊😊😊...really happy to see your written update after a very long time. I too watched the episode ( damn my curiosity πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)...just watched for PK and the little angel😳😳...I hated Rajat's attitude...may that damned guy quit the show as quickly as possible...😑😑...the emotional scene where PK smiles and cries seeing her little angel in the snow world was really touchingπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...the awesome actress that she is, ST stole the show in that particular scene...hope the CVs don't disappoint us further and may we see more scenes of the little angel who stole our hearts...😳😳

Kishore

Looks like I missed the last part. When I watched online, the last scene was Rajat looking at Priya in the mall. Need to go watch this scene. Iam sure ST would have rocked the scene.

Thanks for the welcome K. I was sure you wouldnt' want to miss ST in the new look and PIHU. Glad you loved that. You are going to hate Rajat's attitude for sometime.

Hoping CV"s give us enough nice light hearted moments.  The little angel has already stolen our hearts. Just a matter of CV"s using her effectively.

fosla thumbnail
Originally posted by: D4BALH

i felt u wrote dis os wid unhappy mood.. U wrote it like a written update di.. Originality is missing in dis post..

DG

That's what happens when you have to watch out for not offending sensibilities. Don't worry. Can't keep sarcasm at bay for long. Thanks bhai.
fosla thumbnail
Originally posted by: anizor

nice take angie

Thanks Rosy!πŸ˜ƒ Iam sure you enjoyed the episode.

fosla thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

wonderful all points explained

and pihu is the star for me

carbon copy of ram

i have said a lot in update thread

ya priya not havin enough money was bit confusing otherwise fine

the weird woman was just to show  the character of ram

she is not counted

Thanks Chatterbox

Good to see you.

It's a great start. Carbon copy of Ram is a big plus. It's got a lot of possible scenes.

fosla thumbnail
Originally posted by: haribol79

Angie... I was so sure Angie 's Take is on the way !!! Yapieee..

It was enjoyable episode after a long long time... so looking like we are watching a first episode of a new show..
Saakshi and our new Darling Pihu were awesome..

The cheekiness and sharp tongue of Pihu when comment on Kaddy is going Swimming cos she is wearing such a Short Skirt!!! ufff lovely.. Ram Do Hitler ko lol kase sabhalega in future... aur better How will Priya handle Father Daughter Duo!!!

looking forward with all hopes in right place..

Jigna

Thanks Jigna

Looks like quite a few of you have become perfect in predicting my take timing. LOL

It was truly an enjoyable episode.More so because of the drought in the show.
ST and PIHU were phenomenal.

I missed that scene Jigna.. Need to catch it up.

It's gonna be a riot with the reunion. Thanks girl. ENjoy the show.