Bade Acche Laggte Hai

10th July : My take : Ek Nayee Shuruvat - Page 4

ha7ka thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I actually think that ram might be married 2 someone because the "business Girl" the was in toady episode Labeled him as married.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annthew thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey ur  musings as usual wonderful .I enjoyed yes'days  epi & so has decided 2 over look all short comings.Priya &little one๐Ÿ‘& Ram๐Ÿ˜!!!Keeping my fingers crossed till Ram's status is shown.
kaparikh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Was waiting for your take...Thanks for the take...It was amazing to read your My take again... The nayi shuruwat was really good... But the magic will rekindle only when our RAYA are together again...And yess Pihu is tooo cuteee... Edited by kaparikh1 - 11 years ago
JAN_SA thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hi

welcome back with your post, though my glou is man, hoping that golu  with junior goli start bonding pretty soon and leave priya with ratty rajat
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: dayabhi

All's going well with me and studies on full speed...am v. busy...only night is there for IF..
and moreover Ramazan's coming so more work..
how about u?...u are more on twitter these days right?

Oh yeah!! Ramazan is gonna be here. Good luck with fasting. I know you must be super busy with studies. But so good to see you. Ur night time works for me. I can always catch up with you there.
Iam just fine. cAught up with quite a few things at hand. More on twitter these days. Hopefully the show returns with a bang to get us back to the forum too.
Do you have a twitter id?

fosla thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JAN_SA

Hi

welcome back with your post, though my glou is man, hoping that golu  with junior goli start bonding pretty soon and leave priya with ratty rajat

Hey Jan

Your last post was awsome!๐Ÿ˜‰

I really wish what you predict comes true for sometime. Then it would be an awesome track with PK wooing him back. Woot Woot!
fosla thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kaparikh1

Was waiting for your take...Thanks for the take...It was amazing to read your My take again... The nayi shuruwat was really good... But the magic will rekindle only when our RAYA are together again...And yess Pihu is tooo cuteee...

Thanks Kaparikh. Really sweet of you to wait for the take. Sorry.. Its been disappointing episodes in a few weeks that I didnt feel like making one. Hopefully Raya together will rekindle the magic. But feel there is a road to be travelled till then. Nayi shuruvat has started on the right node. Pihu is the STAR!
fosla thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PKBAAA

Hey ur  musings as usual wonderful .I enjoyed yes'days  epi & so has decided 2 over look all short comings.Priya &little one๐Ÿ‘& Ram๐Ÿ˜!!!Keeping my fingers crossed till Ram's status is shown.

PKBAAA

The episode was a relief from the tortorous drama and Day1 I have left the CV"S off the hook. Not for long though. But the new Priya - PIHU chemistry is amazing.. Ram is a delight. Haven't stopped drooling. Fingers crossed. apparently there was an article that Ram takes care of Ayesha and it stops there. Hoping that its true!

fosla thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pasumarthisa

Angie,

Your take reminded me of the previous conversations. What did I say? Wait till the CVs bring it back for Priya. Our human version. And she is back. Bas RK ke haath tadapnaa baki hai. Priya was fabulous today. The scene where she was smiling for her daughter while talking to Rajat K was awesome. And the jr, God bless her.

Santhi

It's like Deja Vu.. Iam waiting for it. And iam also not wanting to talk since there is no justification. When RK comes in the pic, I hope there is that tadapnaa. It may lessen the effect. As of now, Iam enjoying the human mom-daughter version and seeing Priya Sharma than Priya Kapoor gives me a smile. God bless the Jr. She is a mini bomb. Love the kiddo! ST is fab with her new wardrobe and look too.

On RK being the 'anjaan' writer. I hope its him. Saw people speculate in this forum that it could be Rajat, but he can't even say 'Athaarah' in a clear accent. Agar wo writer hai to it'll be terrible. But read that he has a painful past. If there is dard, it opens lot of possibilities and potential :-). That's the problem. 

Ha ha!! You know exactly the reasons why I want the writer to be Ram instead of Rajat!!

I hope there are no surprises for us in RK's life. He did put up weight for last 2 months now for the leap and looks his age. Hope he loses it. And Priya is in a time warp. Can't wait to see his reaction when he comes to know that Pihu is his daughter and an exact replica of him. Love to see that spark and smile on his face at that moment.

That's exactly when the story kicks off in season2. I would love to see RK shed some 20 pounds.. He definitely has to!! His reactions on PIHU is gonna be a delight!

And the speculations of Ram and Rajat being related or being rivals has been put to rest. Atleast we don't have to deal with that angle.

But its scary that they are such good buddies. Iam surprised he doesn't know or haven't seen RK's wife.

Want to see KK back in RK's life. He still seems to be in lot of pain yaar. Keeping fingers crossed and hoping for even better. Loved the episode overall.  

I have been waiting forever for a KK RK reunion. His pain is definitely shown. And I think it would hit a peak when he knows Priya was voluntarily hiding for sacrifice. Hopefully Pihu is the medicine to lessen the hurt!

fosla thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: saminak12

Why thisrajat kaput mean toriya

Samina

I didn't quite get what u were saying. Rajat Kapur as of now is only a well wisher who has helped Priya in dubai. This is BT. So usually such characters end up having a soft corner for the female lead.