Arshi SS: Do you love me...or not? CHP 12 UDPATED! - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
can't wait to read next part😊
I wanna see if Arnav ignores her... Update soon...
Wt wil his reaction b wen he sees both his mind n heart rulers girls?? :p

Ps thanks for pm :) update asap :D
y does arnav behave the way he does???
Wow awesome one niki... Too gud and very interesting yaar... I loved it
Waiting for next part
Thanks a lot for the pm πŸ€—
pls continue...cant wait...
why is arnav being mean to khushi.
i mean being fake
awesome update what is asr up to if he hates her so much why is he dating her to get close to la wonder what he will do when they both show up together at rm

hey guys

sorry for the late update!

here you go:

Chapter 4

" WHAT!" Khushi exclaimed.

" Yeh" Lavanya replied casually.

" why?" Khushi was on the edge of her seat at this moment.

" Oh yeh basically, what happened was, in one of our classes we got paired up for a assignment. Its not like one of them that you do in class, it's the one you do out of class. So he had to invite me to his house to complete it, so yeh'.."

" AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME!" Khushi screamed.

Lavanya stood up

" I was going to tell you, but then you asked me those questions so I forgot. Im really sorry Khushi" Lavanya asked honestly.

"It's alright." Khushi hugged Lavanya.

"Let's go get ready then!" Lavanya screamed and grabbed khushi's hand.

Half an hour later'''..

"Come on Lavanya, how long are you really gonna be?"

"Awww someone is eager to meet their boyfriend aren't they?"

"More like eager to find out some answers" Khushi thought.

At the thought of Arnav, Khushi began to blush.

"Oh Khushi is blushing now! Well I can't keep two lovers away from each other now!"

"Whatever comes on'"

Khushi and Lavanya stepped out the house, rushed into the car and sped off onto the motorway.

RM Mansion''.

Arnav came out of the washroom. He wore a plain blue v-neck t-shirt, and plain black jeans. He got his laptop out when he felt a vibration coming from his pocket. He got his phone out and he saw:

"We are on our way now, just left the house. Probably be about half and hour maybe longer according to traffic. Get everything read, don't want to waste ANY time.

Lavanya"

"Someone is an eager beaver aren't they?" Arnav thought to himself.

"HOLD ON, she write we, as in more than one! Shit is someone coming with her. Khushi. Oh hell no! Why is she coming with her? What the need man, a guy needs his space. I swear, she is going to find any excuse to come here now. Flippen hell, where is the limit??" Arnav thought to himself.

Arnav continued to set everything up, trying to dismantle Khushi from his mind.

30 minutes later''..

Arnav heard the doorbell. He had to open the door, as he was the only one there.

Arnav opened the door, to Lavanya' and Khushi.

His eyes were instantly glared at Khushi. Not with love, but pure hatred.

"Oh so it is you Khushi, you will regret coming here forcing Lavanya to take you. Mark my words Khushi Kumari Gupta" Arnav promised himself.

"Hi" Lavanya pushed past Arnav and marched into the house.

Khushi's gaze lowered.

"Why is he staring at me like that? Have I done something wrong or something?"

Khushi without looking, pushed past Arnav, and followed Lavanya.

Khushi felt a tight grip, forcing her to pull back.

Khushi turned to a furious and frustrated Arnav Singh Raizada.

His Grip was too tight, too tight for her to handle. She tired her best to wriggle out, but it was no use.

"What he hell is he doing? What'..." Khushi was absolutely shocked.

Anger, annoyed, enraged, all of these were visible in his eyes. Khushi had bought out the feisty Arnav. The one side that everyone hates, the one no one wants to see..

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? DO YOU HAVE TO KEEP FOLLOWING ME? ALL THE WAY TO MY HOUSE AS WELL, COME ON STOP BEING SO OBSESSED ABOUT ME! I DIDN'T TALK TO YOU ON CAMPUS SO YOU COME TO MY HOUSE. UNBELIVABLE! JUST GO AWAY KHUSHI, FOR ONCE GIVE ME MY OWN SPACE, AND STOP STALKING ME!" As Arnav spoke the whole house shook.

Khushi stood there, and endure it all. Arnav let go of her hand, and walked off. Not knowing how much, he had broken her heart. She was devastated. Never had she seen that horrible side to Arnav.

"What did I even do?" A gentle tear rolled down her cheek, as her mind couldn't take what just happened in.  Khushi's heart became extremely heavy. It got heavier and heavier as she took in each breath. She couldn't control her water falls of tears.

Every word stabbed Khushi straight in her heart, every word pierced her words. She wasn't mentally stable enough to handle it.

Arnav left Khushi, not knowing what she would have been going through. He came to a sudden halt.  He let out a sigh.

"Oh my god, what did I just say to her?" Arnav regretted, regretted it deeply.

"Oh god, I wasn't supposed to say that, why did I then? It will look dumb if I just go and apologize now, I will do that later, where has Lavanya gone?" Arnav looked around to find Lavanya.

Lavanya came in front of him.

"where is Khushi?" Lavanya questioned him.

" oh, she went home." Arnav replied quietly.

" oh I didn't even get to thank her for dropping me off!"

Arnav's head immediately popped up as he heard those last few words.

"she had come to drop her off?" Arnav's couldn't control his mouth, as it dangled open.

" what have you done Arnav? Way to go! she didn't even come to see you, how could you forget Lavanya cant drive! That's why Khushi must of came!" Arnav thought as he wanted to hid himself out of embarrassment.

15 minutes later''.

Books, were scattered all over the bed, Lavanya was pilled under mountains of books. Arnav was on his recliner, he couldn't take it, he had to say something.

"Um Lavanya, you want to go for coffee, cause we have been working for so long?" Arnav pleaded.

" Arnav, I know where you want this to go but It never will, you have a girlfriend, and i''.?" Lavanya thought it would be better to leave her sentence incomplete.

" i''.?" Arnav was curious to find out.

"Because' I love someone else Arnav." Lavanya looked down constantly, afraid to gaze at Arnav.

Arnav' blood began to boil. His worst dream became reality.  Anger and pain, his eyes were expressing. He wasn't ready to accept the truth. He was Arnav Singh Raizada, he would get what he wants.

"WHAT?" Arnav screamed from the top of his lungs.

" YOU LOVE SOMEONE ELSE??"

Lavanya couldn't take Arnav shouting. Rapidly, she grabbed her books from the bed and stormed out of his room.  When all of a sudden, he grabbed her hand.

He violently pulled her back, as she fell back on the bed.

"I WANT SOME ANSWERS!"

Lavanya went along with it, as she knew he wouldn't be able to control his anger.

"WHO DO YOU LOVE?" He pressurised her to reveal the truth.

" Just my old friend, you don't know him." She replied.

" OH WELL I DEFINITELY WANT TO MEET HIM THEN!" He screamed.

" Arnav?" Lavanya asked.

Arnav had calmed down by the slightest bit, and replied calmly.

"Yeh?"

" can I go home now?" Lavanya sweetly asked.

" yeh, umm do you want me to drop you?" Arnav asked.

Lavanya immediately shot back.

" NO, no its alright."

"oh ok.. Bye then."

She quietly and quickly left the room.

10 minutes later'''

Arnav just about took everything in. About Khushi, the way he mistreated her. About Lavanya, how she didn't love him.

He leaned back on his recliner, and swiftly closed his eyes.

He saw her again. Her tears, her pain, her suffering. The way her hair got gently pushed back by the wind. How she endured everything he said to her, as she looked ashamed for something she didn't do. As every tear tore his heart apart.

He woke.

" I have to apolgoise to her, let her know that it was my fault. To let her know that I was wrong, and that it was my mistake that I didn't listen to her. I must let her know...

new readers add me as a buddy for pm's πŸ˜Š

plz comment and like it means a lot πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Niki234 - 11 years ago