Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha

Why do u like Kairi

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Chandni_11

Chandni_11

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Well I just cached up this show n this week end I was up to date
Me n my mum watch it on telly since Monday but before that we both watched it together on the laptop,
My main reason was to ask why do u people really watch this show?
Is it coz of the leads, story or any other reason?

My reason for watching the show first was Jay, I really like him I'm not that big fan of him like Haifa Tongue But he is cute so I thought I wud watch it cuz of him n if I like it I will continue watching it n if I dnt I will quit it, so I gave it a try n I loved it, it was one of the shows I liked from epi 1 It is those saas Bahu type drama but it's a bit different it's more about hatyachar which interests me alot, And I love Ambi and Anuj pairing first I used to say it's unfair for Mala but if Mala was married to Anuj she wouldn't have teached Imartidevi good lesson so wen they gt married Anuj and Ambi since then I liked their jodi, there is innocence in their love Even though there love track hasn't started u can see innocence in there love. Also all the charters make this serial stand out they all are perfect for there role and they play it good.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

d_spicyHaifa_JayBFanpiyualkakahkashansakina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why do u like Kairi" in Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kahkashansakina

IF-Sizzlerz

kahkashansakina

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
I like kairee b'coz very different from others show...
i love Amuj jodi...
hambye

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

d_spicyChandni_11

pjarpi

pjarpi

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Not only anuj & Mabi look good together...the combination of Ambi & Imarti devi si too good too...Its a perfect bahu ...for Imarti devi Saas...love this serial for giving smoething new even though its basically a saas bahu drama...love it for it being "different" Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nashili04d_spicyChandni_11

Madhura2105

IF-Rockerz

Madhura2105

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
its laugh riot ...Wink
and as its said laughing is good for health ... so meri good health ka reason hai kairee ... Embarrassed

d_spicyChandni_11

d_spicy

Groupbie

d_spicy

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
i like this show bcoz of its uniqueness n it is not like other saas-bahu soapsD'oh..n ofcourse bcoz of its humorous shadeROFL...luv imarti-ambi combo Tongue

Haifa_JayBFanChandni_11

Haifa_JayBFan

Haifa_JayBFan

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
aw...hehehe...yeah chandini ua r right my main reason for watching kairi is obviously my JAY!!!Hug as there can be no one else as big a fan than me of himm... Day DreamingEmbarrassed
n then i jus like the whole concept of the show is sooo...different from others... and apppreciate the wprk done by all the actors in the show..they all are doing their job perfectly!!Clap

d_spicyChandni_11

piyualka

IF-Dazzler

piyualka

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged

...becoz main lead is not bechari types, she knows how to take her rights.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chandni_11

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.