Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 70 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshree*Shruti*shivnirchhedacutepriyanshShahinakhniki_pnpragyakumarReenaKeshachswarajgirparbhudayaltau123ssprsdshiny3haarisnanivisha221314Kmaddy44-Heshu-Sajimokbinataadharranmarivanta29archie76zackgdeep27Joshana458jolly_fldolly_07simy14A HUGE FANrgattuk-kimyashmuupieGoDsLoVeIp-AK4everramya90BeingRahmasunshine33NijagurlrockRitu-cherieLoverpkapsrtmsmy_viewsihujaswargikoinahi-Happy4Ever-zulfy_135PoriGuggulshivamalasamruthaShaunSAswasthi-Raz-yhm_crazePrincess_123raj_ms_nashaHetpnithyamkvmysterious girlani_grt_areebJustlikethat1Xarinapikiiichuu-Eris-Tarantallegra

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update-Tuesday- 07/10/2012" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Thanks for the fab update MunniHug

It was s good episode.. Loved the Ahem - Koki scene and also the look between Koki and Gopi today. They are slowing getting set nicely..
The romantic scene in the terrace was good.. Bad editing thoughConfused But otherwise GoHem were beautiful.. It was good seeing that Ahem still has to work to get the three words from his wife.. Tongue That is so cool.. Go GopiParty
I loved the tea scene though..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadharmunnihyderabad

ShaunSA

IF-Rockerz

ShaunSA

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
awesome! Thanks munni! Cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Thanks for the fab update MunniHug

It was s good episode.. Loved the Ahem - Koki scene and also the look between Koki and Gopi today. They are slowing getting set nicely..
The romantic scene in the terrace was good.. Bad editing thoughConfused But otherwise GoHem were beautiful.. It was good seeing that Ahem still has to work to get the three words from his wife.. Tongue That is so cool.. Go GopiParty
I loved the tea scene though..

You are welcome Harini Hug

it was a fantastic update.. there is a seal on one couple...and loved the koki Ahem scene.. it was so overwhelming to see their emotions speak.. lovely

and the GoHem romantic scene.. beautiful .. will post some pics today in the picture gallery .. Tongue  and yeah gopi still has to say those words.. but Ahem, better work towards it Wink and lets see how the tea comes outTongue

will catch u later harini Tongue

yhm_craze

IF-Rockerz

yhm_craze

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
its always fun to read your update munni, though i saw today's episode...Clap...love your comments..your WU is much better than mine!Embarrassed
i dont know why but i expected more out of the romantic gohem scene today...the off screen segment looked much better! they messed up with the editing! oh Ahem looked damn hot as expected EmbarrassedBlushingDay Dreaming...oh n loved the Kohem scene..i guess they actually share a warm rapport and thats why look real convincing as mother and son!Thumbs Up

munnihyderabad

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipsy80

its always fun to read your update munni, though i saw today's episode...Clap...love your comments..your WU is much better than mine!Embarrassed
i dont know why but i expected more out of the romantic gohem scene today...the off screen segment looked much better! they messed up with the editing! oh Ahem looked damn hot as expected EmbarrassedBlushingDay Dreaming...oh n loved the Kohem scene..i guess they actually share a warm rapport and thats why look real convincing as mother and son!Thumbs Up

Awww thank you so much deepu.. yeah i was wondering if i am going overboard with the comments.. Confused

no deepu . please don't compare it dear.. you are doing a wonderful jobClap ,, love the way you write precaps before each segments and i love reading your style of writing ...we just have different style of writing Embarrassed

the episode was awesome.. yeah we do expect more from gohem .. how much ever we get ..we still want to see more of them Wink  yeah there were some serious editing issues. it was truly not like terrace atleast to me..Confused

anyways it doesn't matter.. we had a  great episode.,. and i loved AHEM MODI on his kneels Dancing

yhm_craze

yhm_craze

IF-Rockerz

yhm_craze

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

Originally posted by dipsy80

Awww thank you so much deepu.. yeah i was wondering if i am going overboard with the comments.. Confused

no deepu . please don't compare it dear.. you are doing a wonderful jobClap ,, love the way you write precaps before each segments and i love reading your style of writing ...we just have different style of writing Embarrassed

the episode was awesome.. yeah we do expect more from gohem .. how much ever we get ..we still want to see more of them Wink  yeah there were some serious editing issues. it was truly not like terrace atleast to me..Confused

anyways it doesn't matter.. we had a  great episode.,. and i loved AHEM MODI on his kneels Dancing
sorry for comparing again but you do have a better sense of humor Smile...and with this we should end the mutual admiration comments in general public interest LOL

i have stopped trying to analyze the geography of MM ages ago! it defies all sense of logic!!!whenever they are outside MM i can never make out whether its the terrace, lawn, garden, parking lot...they all look different each time!!! no wonder jugnu keeps wandering away!!..

and these kanjoos CVs have still not replaced Gia's pic in Gohem room!are they sadists or wot?? saw it during the gohem tea banter scene...just think how confused Nazim must feel!!LOL

munnihyderabad

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Rashi is pathetic. Dead

Thanks for the update. Smile

Edited by -Ritu567- - 10 July 2012 at 12:28pm

munnihyderabad

Post Reply New Post