Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atria thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
If only the wife was there or only the child, there could be many reasons. I don't understand how both are living in the same place with at least one of them ill. One plausible explanation is that the wife, who is mentally ill, has been living there since her apparent death, maybe to treat her illness or for monetary reasons. She seems to be staying voluntarily, whatever the reason. The child has been discovered recently by Dhanuma, and is the illegitimate child of either Vik or Reva. Since she was found recently Vik took her to the manzil as a temporary arrangement but before he could work things out with her, the Sugni marriage story started and now he is afraid to come up with the truth because he doesn't want to lose Sugni. Does that even make sense?😕
deactivated1 thumbnail
I'm still in shock that his wife is alive 😕 I mean, okay, he had a secret life, kind of, but his wife is alive and... she was kinda scary 😕
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
The explanation could be as easy as - there was no reason to divorce her.  She is mentally ill and therefore she lives hidden away while she is receiving medical care.  TVS had no reason to divorce her until Sugni and his falling in love with her.  He had said to her again and again "I will marry you when the time is right."  or "I need to take care of some things before I marry you". 

Gulabia's distrust and constant questioning forced his hand and he become desperate and afraid of losing her.  He forgot himself when he asked her to marry him in the mandir. 

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ok according to everyone Riwa was around until a year ago when family presumed she died. The child is about 8-10 years old so how can the family not know of her or have mentioned her in conversation 😕

It's the child no relation to neither and dhaunma brought her there to keep Riwa company, the child is more confusing then Riwa.

Riwa looks very cunning to me and Dhaunma there is more then meets the eye with this woman
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Why do i feel that vikram good deeds that he kept her alive ..reva being in reva manzil could be reva choice too . Some sort of affection with her bangala . Vikram might not have choice but to let her leave . Having child is something i dont understand . She can be raise in ashram if not family .

Daima def have some thing to play role in vikram life . Divorce would have been easy for vikram , having so many property why he would stuck with reva manzil only . Even it is property then getting from her would have easy seeing reva mental state .

Wish we get another promo that shows what coming up next in reva

romancefan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is more interesting than an Alfred Hitchcock's novel.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: romancefan

This is more interesting than an Alfred Hitchcock's novel.

😆 😆

That is so true and with AH movies it was easier to figure out what will happend next but with PSH is like solving one of Albert Einstein, physics equation
SweetiShobhy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i guess thats another RAAZ