anandi's anger was right

Posted: 11 years ago
😊i felt it was anger of anandi on children very much logical because at tender age she used to play that banno bani game and got attached to that game and felt same for her own self that still she is entangled to it ,and her annoyance was obvious because she did same mistake ,so had she played doctor game or mechanical game then she could have not hooked herself to such idiot thing of banno banni 
second her frustration was coming out on children because she is feeling that she is still not overcoming that nuisance than why should others follow such thing ,i agree children should play some other mechanical or technical and energetic games .
Originally posted by milindrose

😊i felt it was anger of anandi on children very much logical because at tender age she used to play that banno bani game and got attached to that game and felt same for her own self that still she is entangled to it ,and her annoyance was obvious because she did same mistake ,so had she played doctor game or mechanical game then she could have not hooked herself to such idiot thing of banno banni 
second her frustration was coming out on children because she is feeling that she is still not overcoming that nuisance than why should others follow such thing ,i agree children should play some other mechanical or technical and energetic games .

Well it depends child hood is all about fantasy, and marriage and home home is one of them. But you know how that guy said you should do my homework. I have not heard that line. In my childhood boy would go to office and we girls will cook πŸ˜†. It almost seem to me that they were husband -wife πŸ˜†. I think CV's exceeded it...
a polite suggestion to play a doctor game or run around a playground would have been better than screaming at the two children and reducing them to tears πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... and perhaps the children deserved an explanation as to why the dulha-dulhan game they were playing was not the best choice of their time ... so then if they understood they would not repeat it again...  here it just seemed to them that there was this crazy lady yelling at them... so I think her efforts were not effective.
I too found this banna-baani game a bit too much...do kids really play that now?? In a city like Jaipur? The way that boy was oddering her😑 I really didn't like it...
Originally posted by avantikasharma1

Well it depends child hood is all about fantasy, and marriage and home home is one of them. But you know how that guy said you should do my homework. I have not heard that line. In my childhood boy would go to office and we girls will cook πŸ˜†. It almost seem to me that they were husband -wife πŸ˜†. I think CV's exceeded it...

Exactly...How did he ask her to do his homework?? that sounded wierdπŸ˜•
Originally posted by katts

I too found this banna-baani game a bit too much...do kids really play that now?? In a city like Jaipur? The way that boy was oddering her😑 I really didn't like it...

Girls still play with barbies. 😊
@katts-- maybe all child grooms are duffers who expect their wives to do their homework for them. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by katts

Exactly...How did he ask her to do his homework?? that sounded wierdπŸ˜•
[/QUOTE]

Katt thank God they completed it there...I thought i am going to see another drama. anandi discovers another child couple. Thank God!
I can't understand the necessity for that scene in the first place.
M from a small town and very familier to rajasthan also... hv seen children playing gammes lyk home-home, doctor-patient, teacher-teacher but not this type of game. this is really too much.

neways... may be anandi was ryt from her part but the way was wrong... u cnt scold ne1's child lyk this.