Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

lashy

IF-Stunnerz

lashy

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*Sejal_DesaichhedaNas1pragyakumarkaushikaaumparbhudayalshiny3Wild_Pearldent4ubutterbearivanta29archie76sweet7863sunshine33Lubs.-Swetha-deepa911my_viewsuki11pressuFaayeyRashmi04ar_artimagine-addictRach.preetipcroshaeldsouza91Princess_1230-SD-0NamzzSonali.SFallen AngelSilentsoulAbsoluvHeart_Hacker-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jul 10 WU-Shukla arrested,Indu-Sanchi insecurities" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rashmi04

IF-Dazzler

Rashmi04

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Thanks Lashy for the update ...

I eagerly wait for your update everyday ... U dont miss a single thing

Long awaited shwetha Jha case got solved and finally DS behind the bars.

I got upset when sanchi was least interested in friendship with Indu ... come on sanchi indu just wanted to be friends ...Cry

When Indu came back to his hostel room it was really nice to see all the gang members together and some how i was happy to see manwa ...Embarrassed

Precap - It is bad that indu is back to evil mamu and sanchi back to hatred ...

Edited by rashsharma40 - 10 July 2012 at 10:55am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863my_viewpressuFaayeysuki11roshaeldsouza91lashy

pressu

Goldie

pressu

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Thank you Shraddha for the awesome written update Clap Clap Star Star
I felt very bad after watching the precap.In my earlier posts i said that Shweth's case will be closed by Tuesday and eagerly waiting for Wednesday but now not at all interested to watch it as i'm tired of watching this hatred between INSA.OuchAngry
I think cv's are not interested in making us happy.Cry
I cried after watching the episode.I have been waiting for INSA Love Track from Jungle episode on wards and even though i got fever and took bed rest but i woke up exactly at 06:30PM and watched RJN thinking about Love Track like a foolOuch Cry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Faayeysuki11bhavika0611Rashmi04roshaeldsouza910-SD-0lashy

Rashmi04

IF-Dazzler

Rashmi04

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pressu

Thank you Shraddha for the awesome written update Clap Clap Star Star
I felt very bad after watching the precap.In my earlier posts i said that Shweth's case will be closed by Tuesday and eagerly waiting for Wednesday but now not at all interested to watch it as i'm tired of watching this hatred between INSA.OuchAngry
I think cv's are not interested in making us happy.Cry
I cried after watching the episode.I have been waiting for INSA Love Track from Jungle episode on wards and even though i got fever and took bed rest but i woke up exactly at 06:30PM and watched RJN thinking about Love Track like a foolOuch Cry

Pressu ... love you for this ... CV's pls read our comments...Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11pressuFaayeyroshaeldsouza91lashy

Faayey

Goldie

Faayey

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Thanks for the awesome update Shraddha...what is this i was soo happy thinking that INSA will finally put their past behind..and that maybe the love track might actually startCryAngry 
i guess that ain't gonna happen for a while now with Tiwari back to his scheming old waysOuch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11pressuRashmi04roshaeldsouza91lashy

Rach.

IF-Rockerz

Rach.

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Thanks for the brilliant update. Loved your post Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pressu0-SD-0roshaeldsouza91lashy

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
>>>>'For how long will you continue lying like this?' reverberates the second most recognized voice in the campus of the Goswami university.
Sporting a yellow salwar and carrying a blue jhola, Sanchi steps forward with the tell-tale RJN music in the background. 

>>>>'This is not a conspiracy...but the truth' echoes the most recognized voice in the in the campus of the Goswami university.
Dressed in his bottle green kurta, Indu adjusts the straps of his metal watch as he steps forward to come in plain view of the assembled crowd. The tell-tale Indu Singh music plays in the background.

Approve 
LOL

>>>>With nothing left to say and not knowing how to react, the confounded pair face each other silently. Remaining muted by the political cries of support surrounding them, Indu and Sanchi look at each other awkwardly- only this time, Indu's gaze had turned into a displeased stare, while Sanchi's gaze into an uncomfortable daze.
(This has probably got to be the best scene in the history of RJN - the war of their egos vs a subtle loyalty to each other) 

Ermm Question really ?

That does speak of some hope for the show !!! Stern Smile

Nice update Approve  Cool!  Cool Thank you Shraddha Big smile

Per your update, Indu's going back to Sadanand Tiwari no longer  seem so Wacko. After all Sada is determinedly intelligent if Indu is determinded open to have snakes around him. He let Abhi come, so Sada Tiwari kis khet ki mooli hai. Indu Singh for sure is a snake-charmer to attract deadly snakes. LOL

Shridevi

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pressusuki11Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91Namzzlashy

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Lashy ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pressuRashmi04roshaeldsouza91lashy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.