Jul 10 WU-Shukla arrested,Indu-Sanchi insecurities

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rashmi04 thumbnail
Thanks Lashy for the update ...

I eagerly wait for your update everyday ... U dont miss a single thing

Long awaited shwetha Jha case got solved and finally DS behind the bars.

I got upset when sanchi was least interested in friendship with Indu ... come on sanchi indu just wanted to be friends ...😭

When Indu came back to his hostel room it was really nice to see all the gang members together and some how i was happy to see manwa ...😳

Precap - It is bad that indu is back to evil mamu and sanchi back to hatred ...

Edited by rashsharma40 - 11 years ago
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you Shraddha for the awesome written update πŸ‘ πŸ‘ β­οΈ β­οΈ
I felt very bad after watching the precap.In my earlier posts i said that Shweth's case will be closed by Tuesday and eagerly waiting for Wednesday but now not at all interested to watch it as i'm tired of watching this hatred between INSA.😑
I think cv's are not interested in making us happy.😭
I cried after watching the episode.I have been waiting for INSA Love Track from Jungle episode on wards and even though i got fever and took bed rest but i woke up exactly at 06:30PM and watched RJN thinking about Love Track like a fool πŸ˜­

Rashmi04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pressu

I felt very bad after watching the precap.In my earlier posts i said that Shweth's case will be closed by Tuesday and eagerly waiting for Wednesday but now not at all interested to watch it as i'm tired of watching this hatred between INSA.😑
I cried after watching the episode.I have been waiting for INSA Love Track from Jungle episode on wards and even though i got fever and took bed rest but i woke up exactly at 06:30PM and watched RJN thinking about Love Track like a fool πŸ˜­

Pressu ... love you for this ... CV's pls read our comments...Cry

Faayey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the awesome update Shraddha...what is this i was soo happy thinking that INSA will finally put their past behind..and that maybe the love track might actually start😭😑 
i guess that ain't gonna happen for a while now with Tiwari back to his scheming old ways
Rach. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the brilliant update. Loved your post πŸ˜ƒ
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
>>>>'For how long will you continue lying like this?' reverberates the second most recognized voice in the campus of the Goswami university.
Sporting a yellow salwar and carrying a blue jhola, Sanchi steps forward with the tell-tale RJN music in the background. 

>>>>'This is not a conspiracy...but the truth' echoes the most recognized voice in the in the campus of the Goswami university.
Dressed in his bottle green kurta, Indu adjusts the straps of his metal watch as he steps forward to come in plain view of the assembled crowd. The tell-tale Indu Singh music plays in the background.

πŸ˜†

>>>>With nothing left to say and not knowing how to react, the confounded pair face each other silently. Remaining muted by the political cries of support surrounding them, Indu and Sanchi look at each other awkwardly- only this time, Indu's gaze had turned into a displeased stare, while Sanchi's gaze into an uncomfortable daze.
(This has probably got to be the best scene in the history of RJN - the war of their egos vs a subtle loyalty to each other) 

πŸ€” β“ really ?

That does speak of some hope for the show !!! 😳

Nice update   Cool!  😎 Thank you Shraddha πŸ˜ƒ

Per your update, Indu's going back to Sadanand Tiwari no longer  seem so . After all Sada is determinedly intelligent if Indu is determinded open to have snakes around him. He let Abhi come, so Sada Tiwari kis khet ki mooli hai. Indu Singh for sure is a snake-charmer to attract deadly snakes. πŸ˜†

Shridevi
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the updates Lashy ...
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pressu

Pressu, You must forgive me for my reaction. But I went 🀣 reading @ bold.

Come on girl! Take it easy. Enjoy the funny dialogues. The dialogues, expressions are many times worth than the Indu Saanchi romance if you ask me. You all should look at the subtleties of romance and not just the overt kind of romance.

Sorry...no hard feeling. I just wanted to pacify you all. πŸ˜›
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thnx for the fab update Lashy!!