Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chocobear thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I don't watch this show anymore. Last time while surfing channels I saw Jay soni and Shweta tiwari together in an interview. Have the kids grown up? Is he playing Rocky's part in Parvarish.πŸ€” He was addressing her as aunty or mummy..so thought the show must have take a leap.
..nisaluvrk.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocobear

I don't watch this show anymore. Last time while surfing channels I saw Jay soni and Shweta tiwari together in an interview. Have the kids grown up? Is he playing Rocky's part in Parvarish.πŸ€”He was addressing her as aunty or mummy..so thought the show must have take a leap.

hehe...no its nothing like dat dear...!!

dey both r hosting d sab ke anokhe awards on sabtv...n dats d interview was for...n he was juz calling shewta aunty for fun... no leap thing has happened...!!πŸ˜›

..nisaluvrk.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
defo sumthing to do wid jeet's past...n sunny sumhow involved in it...but plz no kidnapping thing or adopting also...!!
prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
maybe sunny is adopted...?
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
 πŸ˜‰ IM 50 %% SURE SUNNY IS ADOPTED & EVEN IF HES ADOPTED WHAT DOES THAT GUYπŸ˜‰ ( WHO SAW SUNNY IN THE DHABHA🀣 ) HAVE RELATION TO SUNNY 😳. IS HE HIS OLDER BROTHER OR COUSIN BROTHER !!!!!!!!!!!!!🀣🀣
🀣PLZ CVS  GIVE THE NEW ENTRY MALEπŸ˜‰ A NAME OR SOMETHING πŸ˜†πŸ€£
πŸ˜†πŸ€£
smilebcz4yn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Im guessing its something Sunny orientated and is to do with that guy in the Daaba + the daaba guy said to keep any eye on them so hes obviously related to Sunny
tasha20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina59

I think it has to do with Jeets past. The guy said the child, maybe sunny looks just like the child version of Jeet thats why he was shocked.

I am pretty sure, jeet ran away or something on those lines
s

even i feel so i guess that it is related to jeets family. maybe jeets family lives there d its quite possible that he is running away from his family who must be very conservative d all types. as till know jeets family has nt been introduced in the show. jeet d pinky got married by running away frm home, so maybe jeets family might have nt accepted this or somethng like jeet runng away frm a relation that his family might have choosen for him 
A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
What does that have to do with Sunny?
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
It is related with Sunny , and Jeet 's family has not been shown yet..Whatever it is don't make the track unrealistic cvs just for trp
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Faraan_4_Shweta

Exactly.. their is surelly some past..😲 jst hope k sunny dobara kidnap na ho..

Mujhe repetitive tracks yani hisaabi type tracks dobara nahi chahyein..πŸ₯±πŸ˜‘

Bang on.. Even I think it has to do something with kidnapping

But I dont understand why Jeet is so scared.. Rather as a responsible and decent citizen, which he is, he should report to the police station and get them arrested..

I am praying badly that Sunny is their real son Dunno why I am getting a feeling that he is not πŸ₯Ί