India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Angad & KTH

-funnfrolic- IF-Rockerz
-funnfrolic-
-funnfrolic-

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Just a thought that occured tome while making Omlettes !! trust my creative brains to work while cooking !!

With Rajeev Quitting KTH and hopefully for good this time, dont you think Angad aka Iqbal will make an amazing Sujal:)

I guess i'm greedy but ekta are you listening ??? :)

Misty

-funnfrolic- IF-Rockerz
-funnfrolic-
-funnfrolic-

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

hmn true i like him as angad only !!! his character of angad has all the shades of human emotion....

no offence tho to any one here but personally think no one can fit sujal character better than IQBAL though i would hate it if they show angad like "sujal" 

Dinky you have confused me now!!

Misty  

swordfishh IF-Dazzler
swordfishh
swordfishh

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

Ohhhhh No...........

Why the hell is Rajeev Quitting KTH????? Iqbal is good....... but only for cool dude type roles like Angad........Not a role like Sujal......not after Rajeev has played it soooo well......

I think Neha Banb should stop playing Kripa and Aamna Sherief ( Kashish) or Juhi of Sanjeevni should play the role instead.........

Iqbal and Aamna would make such a cute pair!!!!! Second only to Sujal and Kashish....

-funnfrolic- IF-Rockerz
-funnfrolic-
-funnfrolic-

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

Hi Sword Fish !!

Rajeev is quitting KTH coz he finds the serial illogical (i agree with him there!) but i just think that may be with Angad coming in KTH it would give the serial the extra edge , you know re thinking of strategy and stuff coz Iqbal or for tht matter any one else will not accept KTH now unless ofcourse ekta promises them something bigger and logical and realistic roles... I would love to see Iqbal play a business tycoon though!!!

I think i have my personal interest here ...being that to watch iqbal at 11 pm since i cant watch him at 8 pm or on fridays during the repeat ... all thanks to the working timings i keep :(

(The other name that comes to my mind is that of Akashdeep though of course with him it will have to be something bigger than "Ansh")

Amna and a rock star .. interesting .... she too is thinking of leaving KYPH...Aree another idea that comes to my mind!

How about Rajeev playing a business tycoon in KYPH (and Amna his wife)who promotes the album KYPH!!! but on second thoughts na..... dont want this serial to become a kichdi like a typical balaji soap!

Misty

Misty

Maan-Diwani IF-Rockerz
Maan-Diwani
Maan-Diwani

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

man evrybodies quitting or leaving ekta shows not good,

hey is sneha the girl that was in the movie HUM HO GAYE AAP KE i liked that movie i burnt it on dvdv fardeen was hot in it

iram_99 Groupbie
iram_99
iram_99

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuch kuch hota

hey is sneha the girl that was in the movie HUM HO GAYE AAP KE

R u sure? Because that actress in that films name is Reema Sen in it?

Anyways what does KTH stand for, even though I don't know what Sujal's character might be like I still think we prefer Iqbal Khan as Angad .

---Iram---

kool*kariya* Goldie
kool*kariya*
kool*kariya*

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

iram KTH stands for kahin tho hoga...............well misty i would wanna see iqbal play angad and only angad.................i think rajeev suit sujal......but he's leaving :(     (even though i dont really watch it)

maybe sum 1 else will step in to sujals shoes..........i m  sure ekta will manage.

kariya!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top