Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purethought thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: samarp2

I m really happy to c u back dear [:D/]

Aww Arjun Purvi under umbrella 😍 .. Purvi pulling Arjun more near her 😲 😍 ... Arjun holding her hand 😍 .. Wat a scene to watch for

Liked how he said her

Main tumhare aur kareeb masoosh kar raha hoon 😍

Thank you Ashu😳

in bold .. very true and well observed Ashu

The song they played in the background was a good one .. don't know the lyrics ..
Arjun and Purvi under that umbrella was so beautiful.
and I was really proud of what Purvi did today .. 👍🏼 

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yaa Trish forgot to mention abt that new song

It's some old album I think very nice lyrics it had
crazy2012 thumbnail
I love that Arvi part..now DK also knows that Purvi is the right person with his son to match up in every angle..

she is professionally well trained, educated, brave, cultured & can do everything for his son😊..he must be so relieved now.

that umbrella scene was really nice one. they come closer😍..I wished that no auto rickshaw wud stop there😛
ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
welcome back Trish😛
Was surprise to not get ur views on last couple of PR episodes.
Anyways hop back on the Arvi express next stop(hopefully) wedding(mandaap- i think dnt kno hindi)
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
It was great watching the confident Purvi again. Instead of crying she was trying to bail Arjun out. After yesterday's episode we could tell that Purvi had thought of something and today she wasted no time as she knew if she waited for the guy in the hostipal, Arjun would have have to spend the night in jail. Everyone thought that she didnt meet Arjun in Jail yesterday was because of her Aai but today she clearly told Arjun that if he can save her Aaji then she can help him too. 
Loved their Scenes today.. We need such scenes where the two characters are understanding each other more and their bonds growing stronger. Arjun was so proud when he was telling his dad that Purvi bailed him out and even DK looked mighty impressed. Loved how Arjun said "I miss you Dad". All in all a nice and emotional episode... Our Confident Purvi is back.. 
purethought thumbnail
Originally posted by: ameilia

welcome back Trish😛
Was surprise to not get ur views on last couple of PR episodes.
Anyways hop back on the Arvi express next stop(hopefully) wedding(mandaap- i think dnt kno hindi)

Thanks Ameilia

I was a bit busy lately .. .😳

It would be "wedding mandap" -- would be fabulous to see Arjun-Purvi get married soon. I so want them to tie the knot now, traditional Indian style😳😍
Edited by purethought - 11 years ago
purethought thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazy2012

I love that Arvi part..now DK also knows that Purvi is the right person with his son to match up in every angle..

she is professionally well trained, educated, brave, cultured & can do everything for his son😊..he must be so relieved now.

that umbrella scene was really nice one. they come closer😍..I wished that no auto rickshaw wud stop there😛

Debu .. rightly said in bold..

Purvi proved herself today. When everyone had given up on Arjun, she did not. That's what I am loving about this lovely gal today😳
jdronamraju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

wedding..not so soon...the crazy chic is still around, guys !!!! her dad is still worried...more to come, i think..

purethought thumbnail
Originally posted by: jdronamraju

wedding..not so soon...the crazy chic is still around, guys !!!! her dad is still worried...more to come, i think..

Ovi needs to see a shrink and let Arjun-Purvi be .. 🤢
 I so wanna see Arjun-Purvi in traditional wedding attire marrying each other😍 when will that day arrive😳

Edited by purethought - 11 years ago
jdronamraju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
me too...want to see that. but the flip side is, once they get happily married, they may not be shown much..and it is going to be divorce saga again with the yellers...so, which one do u want? 😛