Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF~Aur pyar ho gaya...1 new thread link on p. 151 (Page 87)

Post Reply New Post

Page 87 of 151

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by name2saakshi

Originally posted by name2saakshi

Disney CommentswaitingFlower Pictures, Scraps, Images and Comments

name2sakshi now wait is over update in 10 min...  

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF~Aur pyar ho gaya...1 new thread link on p. 151 (Page 87)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srishtigupta

Smilesuperb ...amazing...nice story...waiting for next...plz post the next part... Smile

thanks srishti... for linking update... & welcome to this FF land Hug i m really glad for it... Embarrassed   Embarrassed

so  just wait & watch stay tuned dear will update next soon 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

srishtigupta

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskan087

part-9...luv dm chedofying style hahaha..and wowww wht a DM-SANJU fight:) 

thanks muskaan... for linking update...  i m really glad for it... Embarrassed   Embarrassed

yap Sanraj have their own way to lead their life soon this two also gonna fall for each other... so  just wait & watch stay tuned dear will update next soon 

muskan087

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskan087

part-10...thanx for d lovey update...awww luv priya concerned abt ram's health..and hate ram's reaction..grrr..pyaaar to hai or akaard bhi..now waiting to see DM-SANJU frndship ..bcoz they r d only one who milayofying ram-priya..plz update next part soonnn<3<3<3

thanks muskaan... for linking update...  i m really glad for it... Embarrassed   Embarrassed

haah pyar hai tabhi toh akaad hai warna maza kya hota... yes ... yes soon SanRaj will also come together but story will unfold soon so  just wait & watch stay tuned dear will update next soon 

muskan087

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Birdy91

Arreee Knha gaye aaap???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????? We r waiting waiting...Jaldi aao na... Cry

birdy now wait is over update in 5 min...  

Birdy91

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by leena04

Hey Buddyyy... Knha gayab ho gaye saare writers.. Cry Di we r Waiting waiting.. toh u bhi jaldi jaldi aao na... piilliiizzz...

bas ab intzaar khatam hua next update in 10 min...

yayyy In 10 min.. Yiiipppiiieee...Smile Jaldi kro diii...Smile

yap right now... Tongue

Birdy91

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged

Now I m back with new part sorry guys made u all waiting a lot sorry had some personal work...  sorry again for this so will now gonna update as soon as possible i can in coming weeks...  plz bare with this what ever crap u feel i have written on RaYa...  if u feel i m drugging the story be feel ur self free to comment on it... next will surly up in soon  so till then enjoys this…

-------------------------------------------------------

Note: hey Vini & Bridy Tongue this have RaYa romantic dance the sweet fruit of ur patients  & it will dedicate to u both ALL thous RaYa lover reading this FF... 

enjoy hope u like it Smile

Part 11Passion of love…

Ram push his food away sitting there with teary eyes feeling him self so guilty again for hurting Priya like this he asks himself "why…??? Why always I make Priya cry when there is not any flute of her…??? Why always I become the reason of her tears which I never wanted to be…??? Why I can't give her deserving happiness …??? She came here just b'coz she still care for me & again I ended up it in fight is my guilt for what ever happen 6 years ago is bigger then my love for her…??? He closed his face in between his palms getting frustrated with him self…. feeling himself completely shattered… in his deep pain.

Dm witnessing all of this sitting away he tells to himself "now this is enough of everything Ram I can't see u both like this completely broken from heart"… he said a bit loud to himself "I really need to do something to close this sad painful chapter of their life to bring happiness in their relationship which they truly deserve after suffering for 5 years in separations". Which eventually Sanju over hears she left the place with so many questions in mind without any answer. Ram thinks he should apologize to Priya as he hurt her.

He gets up from his chair & starts to find Priya but she was no where found. Here Priya is in washroom alone crying & sobbing trying to consol herself from the pain she going throw… after sometime she controls her emotions & after getting fresh she back into party with her fake smile warping back on her lips as she didn't want to let any one to know abt the pain from what she is suffering badly. She back into party area meets her some gud business friends Dm eyes on RaYa, Ram's eyes just finding Priya everywhere & here Priya standing alone still after being with friends she had sad eyes who were swollen due to crying. Dm smiles & called Sid near him whispers something near his ear. Sid smiles & moves away. Dm to himself "ab dekhata hun dono ka eak dusre k liye jo pyar bahar kaise nahi aata (now I will see how u both don't bring out ur love for each other)." Dm grin thinking abt his plan watching RaYa standing over there.

Ram finally fined out Priya among the bunch of people he sees her back is facing to him she were talking to her friends he moves to them… Ram heart filled with guilt he moves towards Priya at the same time Priya's friends take leave from there when Ram reached to near her still he facing her back. He rise his hand to tap on her shoulder to call her but before that Priya turns back she sensing Ram closer to her as he is standing very much closer to her but before she could see back to Ram both bumped to each other as Ram moved  a bit more closer to her then before . Priya now was abt to fall but before that Ram's strong arms holds her in between it. Priya closed her eyes tightly in jerk with fear of falling down her tiny palms have tight hold on his coat & sleeves she breathing heavily… Ram's eyes just fixed on her, her shivering body were perfectly adjusted in between his tight gentle grip of arms… Ram a bit banding on her everyone around them busy in their self in party. He had tiny smile on his lips gazing her beautiful face so closely with lost senses…

Priya back from the shock to normal she feel a pair of arm r hanging around her waist holding her in the air very close to some familiar fragrance. She knows who is holding her after feeling the presence of fragrance. She know this is the only those pair of arms are holding her which only have these right to hold her like this very close to his heart beat. She slowly opens her eyes her heart knew which view her eyes are now going to enjoy. She sees Ram's smiling eyes just admiring at her with his tiny smile on lips. RaYa's eyes got locked on each other, they ere talking with their eyes words doesn't require… just lost in each other.

SanRaj's eyes just on them… after seeing RaYa's this intense eye lock Sanju understands the whole thing that RaYa have feelings for each other but then why they were fighting sometime ago she recalls how RaYa were fighting over Ram's eating habit. She was confused actually what is going between them she will need to find out first. She sees RaYa still lost in each other Ram wanted to pour his heart out front of his lady love he manages to say "Priya…" but before he could say anything else suddenly all lights go off & its backout now. RaYa looks around its completely dark Priya suddenly recollect that she is actually hugging Ram so she leaves him with jerk. Ram even back in his senses & controls on his emotions of love that overwhelmed seeing her so close to himself now they standing together but not anymore hugging each other

Sid: may I have ur attention plz ladies & gentle man (a white spot light focused on smiling Sid who were standing alone with mike in his hand at center of party area everyone looks at him along with RaYa) thank you. (He said with very gentle smile)

Sid: as u all know any party can't be completed without dance & now its time come to do some rock… (Smile) so may I have u all on the dance floor plz but before that I want this honored of these dancing night to be start with the stars of tonight & the best dancing couple of their college times Mr. Ram Kapoor & Miss. Priya Sharma. (He said RaYa name in bit loud & clear with his dashing smile)

As the way Sid took RaYa's name another spot light focused on RaYa they got shocked with it then looks at each other. Everyone starts clapping for them RaYa in dilemma don't know what to do how to get out of this… as they know they both won't be able to control their emotion if they will again come closer to each other. Priya looks at Ram & Ram at Priya now both lost in thoughts. Sid sees at them & pleaded them.

Sid: Mr. Kapoor & Miss Sharma may I have ur pleasure together on the dance floor plz. (With his sweet cute voice)

Priya: Sid no we… we can't… (She said with breaking works)

Nuts: ohh come on Priya we all know U & Bhai r the best dancing couple plz don't say no…(she said with smile with sweetness)

Everyone pleaded them as they were saying no to be on dance floor after seeing everyone request & understanding the situation Priya give in as she sees Ram forwards his strong puffy palm to her to have the pleasure of her tiny soft palm. Priya looks at his forwarded palm & then looks at him back. She smilingly in heart put in her palm in him just looking at those milky eyes where melting her deeply inside. Ram makes it strong lock around her palm with his.  So now nothing could take her away from his strong but gentle grip.

RaYa move on towards the dance floor hand in hand both have tiny smile on lips corners. SanRaj sees at smiling RaYa & gets so happy… Sanju sees at Dm who thumps towards Sid in reply Sid also did the same both shares sweet smile Sanju understand this all was Dm's plan first time she smiles seeing Dm's since after they meet & their huge fights. She felt so happy for RaYa & here RaYa is happy being with each other.

(At the background imagine Yah allah… song is playing from Bol Bachhan)

RaYa reached to middle of dance floor hand in hand having slight smile on lips both are very happy together. Ram took Priya's tiny delicate palm in his holding it gently but in tight grip of his palm, her palm locked with his so perfectly like her hand is actually just made for his loving grip. Priya looking at him hesitatingly were Ram is mesmerized with her beauty. Then Ram slowly slide his another palm on her bare silky white skin of waist with slight smile on corner of his lips. The way his hand touches her bare waist 1000 volt current runs threw her body she gulped her throat skipping the other breath.

She just trying to hide this from Ram but without even trying Ram could easily feel her emotions as her body shivers just after with his one touch he proud on himself as still his heart can feel her emotions so well without even words like always. She looks at him his lips curved in to sweet smile seeing his effect on her. His eyes are playing so naughtily while seeing her so close to him. Priya looked away as she still trying hard to hide her weakness of being near to him. She knows if she will continue to admiring in those dark brown eyes she will melt anytime. Then she keeps her other hand on his broad chest taking deep breath.

jab se dekhi hai jhalak tumhari… (Since I have had a glance on you)
ya allah… ya allah…
(O God… O God…)

This is enough for Ram to move forward without second thought he gently pulled her a bit closer to him. All the lights went off just some dim yellow white light flashes on middle dance floor. RaYa's hands mingled with each other both lost in each other instance eye lock lost in them being away from the whole world.

(Music)
jab se dekhi hai jhalak tumhari… tab se rehti hai dil mein kasak tumhari…

(Since I have had a glance on you, a wish to have you remains in the heart…)

In party when all other were busy seeing them dancing some other couple also joins with them on dance floor. Sanju pushes NeVik on the floor with smile for dance seeing all around they didn't argues & gets agrees for dance they hold each other hand & starts dancing. Here Nuts pulls Kartik & Sid takes Ritz on dance floor. Expect SanRaj all were dancing with happy faces as SanRaj is busy to gazing on RaYa with their cute smiles. RaYa completely lost in their dream world which is just caught by smiling SanRaj.

(Music)
ya allah… ya allah… (
O God… O God…)
jaan lega meri tera ishq… jab se dekhi hai jhalak tumhari...

(Your love will take my life… Since I have had a glance on you…)

jab se dekhi hai jhalak tumhari… (Since I have had a glance on you)

RaYa moving while dancing lost in their thoughts their eyes locked with each other Ram remembers abt their days they were spend together… all those times when they smiled together & all those too when they wipe each other's tears while sharing their sorrows… Priya looks in his eyes that were filled with so many emotions. Priya's eyes moisture with tears as she can see the feeling of his but she can't accept it. Everyone is busy in dancing with their partners SanRaj's eyes just on RaYa while smiling enjoying it.

(Music)
raat din lamha lamha, teri yaadon ka sajda, mere dil ne hamesha kiya…
man ki gehraiyon mein, apni parchhaiyon mein, bas tera ishq maine jiya…
(
Night and day, every moment, prayer to your memories, my heart always performed…
In the depths of heart, in my own shadows, I lived only your love…)
jaan lega meri tera ishq… (Your love will take my life…)

Priya completely blank what to do & what to not… she can't accepts him again in her life at any cost but his gazing with so much love is making her weak & she can't be weak she can't let Ram to control over her again. She looked away just avoiding meeting her eyes with him this make Ram angry he pulls her closer holding by her waist which made Priya shock as their faces… their lips is just inches a part to meet.

(Music)
ya allah… jab se dekhi hai jhalak tumhari… (O God… Since I have had a glance on you)

RaYa's eyes meet & the eye lock session starts Priya were shocked seeing his wild act like this. He even didn't care they r in Party & lots of people r around them although everyone busy in enjoying party no ones eyes on them expect SanRaj… Ram is just lost in her pulling her more & more closer to him… even himself moving to her… just his eyes gazing her rosy soft lisp he so desperately wanted to test them… wanted to seal it with his passion of hi lips…  Priya is lost in him still her eyes on Ram's eyes she know what is actually running in his mind right now as she know him very well she can't judged his emotions ever wrong.

(Music)
tune meri lagan ko…. sabr ki anjuman ko… kyun ye doori ka alam diya…
tham gayi meri aahein… nam hui ye nigaahen… jab tera naam maine liya…

(Why did you award my devotion, to this meeting of hearts, this distance (from you...)
my sighs have stopped, these eyes are wet, when I said your name...)
jaan lega meri tera ishq… (Your love will take my life…)

She can't take it further she just removed her self from his grip to move away but before she could Ram hold her hand & pulled her again to him but this time she actually turned so her back bumped with his chest. She closed her eyes tightly with the way his lips touches her ear just after the bumped. She just has been jerked there like a statue. It's his lips first touch on her body, they had many times hugs & kiss each other but not with passion & emotions like this ever in their life before this all was there just a friendly thing.

Her body is shivering while her eye lads tightly closed as he softly moves his hand on her bare hands till to shoulder up & down while slowly nuzzling on her ear to neck with his closed eyes feeling her so closely… so deeply in love… Priya berthing so hard… her body shivering like leaf just with his one touch. Ram hold her by her waist & turns her to looks at him both open their eyes & looks at each other.

(Music)
ya allah… jab se dekhi hai jhalak tumhari… (O God… Since I have had a glance on you)

Ram's both hands still on her bare silky waist his touch had leave a different magical effect on her. She is unable to handle this anymore. Her both palms now on his shoulder holding him very firmly both r very much closer to each other Ram slowly moves his palms on her bare waist to passing by her small blouse strip to her bare back (as she wearing long backless blouse tied with just a hook) both breathing hardmoving unknowingly towards each other to seal distance between them with their lips which is just inches a part to meet. Their emotions were overwhelmed for each other it was difficult for both to control.

(Music)

tab se rehti hai dil mein kasak tumhari… (A wish to have you remains in the heart…)

ya allah… ya allah.. (Slow version) (O God… O God…)

To be continuing…

Recap: no Precap this time I don't know what to write next so u all have to wait & watch…

Plz press the like button & post ur valuable comments if u likes this update  thank you for reading this… 

Evan if u want to add ur name in PM list on next update do like this or add me in ur buddy list... or like this post or comment on this part of FF...

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnalaabcd89saranyakanchanpriyaislamkritinayyarTrieshShwetaVaidyaasimasyed7vanillaflowersmeera19aditiAlaadinbalhfan4everPinkjaliasheema_sharmasakshi_24varshathakkarjatreBirdy91NAZIANISAR1ranii.sharmaMahaalwayscoolcrystal30-evan-snehasyakaparikh1Pinky.Rayasss283Siacutie..neelanjanamuskan087saniya9919Sakshi_Deewanijakther7viny_queenveena23sandhyasnadditive_monayadebasree04...RamonaG....janu_2006123fizaluvsakshivironikajain

Mahaalwayscool

Goldie

Mahaalwayscool

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
me first!! yaaay!!
wot yaar??? stopped at crusial point!!!!Unhappy

itz k... by the way it ws an awsome update dear!!!! na... fabulous... na.. mindblowing.. ahh!! i dnt knw..Clap

Edited by shilly - 03 October 2012 at 9:53am

leena04

Post Reply New Post

Go to top