FF~Aur pyar ho gaya...1 new thread link on p. 151 - Page 15

Posted: 11 years ago
lovely update...noks jhoks shur hone ko hain...lol...
Hey do PM me plsss
thanks for updating..
wow!!!awesome update leena...🤗 🤗  🤗  🤗  🤗 🤗
aww...ram blushing...how cute...❤️ ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️ 
great one...
face-off would be still fabulous...
do update soon k...🤗 🤗  🤗  🤗  🤗 

OMGGG jyada late ho gaya comments karne mein...btw...awsome leena

love introduction...ram.rohnit ek saath ek hi ff mein gr8 yaar and every character hav seperate story gr8 ..seems like hatke ff
1st part--love d starting of  1st part from ganesh vandana..its superb yaar..and woww love that puja and breakfast scene
2nd part..OMGGG dinasore vs cheepkali hahhahah..gr8 heading..love ram-vik convo..now i hope priya wasn't listen ram-vik convo
waiting 4 next part..plz update soon:)
Originally posted by haribol79

lovely update...noks jhoks shur hone ko hain...lol...
Hey do PM me plsss
thanks for updating..

thanks haribol79 for linking update... i m really glad for it... & welcome to this thread 😳   😳

yes woh bhi mazedar will surly pm u nex t time...just wait n wach stay tuned guys
Originally posted by aditi

wow!!!awesome update leena...🤗 🤗  🤗  🤗  🤗 🤗
aww...ram blushing...how cute...❤️ ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️ 
great one...
face-off would be still fabulous...
do update soon k...🤗 🤗  🤗  🤗  🤗 

thanks aditi for linking update... i m really glad for it...😳   😳

next will up soon  ...just wait n wach stay tuned guys
Originally posted by muskan087

OMGGG jyada late ho gaya comments karne mein...btw...awsome leena

love introduction...ram.rohnit ek saath ek hi ff mein gr8 yaar and every character hav seperate story gr8 ..seems like hatke ff
1st part--love d starting of  1st part from ganesh vandana..its superb yaar..and woww love that puja and breakfast scene
2nd part..OMGGG dinasore vs cheepkali hahhahah..gr8 heading..love ram-vik convo..now i hope priya wasn't listen ram-vik convo
waiting 4 next part..plz update soon:)

thanks muskan for linking update... & welcome to this thread  i m really glad for it...😳   😳 i m like the ganesh vandna ganu ji is always very close to me aur maa kehti hai hare aache kaam ki shuruat aachi cheeze se karni chhaiye kaam aacha hota hai 😃

hahahah abt chipkali aur dino dekte jao kya kay hota hai...  ...just wait n wach stay tuned guys
its awesome, liked every bit of it, plzzz update it fast
Originally posted by jineejiggs

its awesome, liked every bit of it, plzzz update it fast

thanks jiggs for linking update... i m really glad for it...😳   😳

next will up till by tonight  ...just wait n wach stay tuned guys

Originally posted by viny_queen

update it fast

next will up by tonight  ...just wait n wach stay tuned guys
Edited by leena04 - 11 years ago

Hi guys I m back with new part I know r waiting for next part so finally I m updating… this is a bit long so bare with it… if u feel i m drugging the story be feel ur self free to comment on it... next will surly up in 3-4 days so till then enjoys this…

Part 3 - They r made for each other…

Priya:- when ever u have did any work then only u can understands it Ram…

Ram & Vik turns their face to door from where the voice over came. There where Priya were standing with anger on her face & then this both guys looks at each other while got shocked as they felt she over heard everything abt their covey… Priya gets in into the cabin with so much anger Ram is just looking at her as of Vik too… She stands near Ram's chair with so many files in her hand which she later keeps on his table.

Vik:- Priya u reached here I m so happy to see u here. (He offers his hand at her for shake with sacred smile to greet her but seeing her in anger he take back his hand)

In office everyone scares from Priya's anger as in anger she even don't know what she is going to say or to do… this is her biggest weakness in her life she can't controls her anger sometimes when things come abt Ram & Priya this time was like a volcano who is ready to blast its flow… only Ram is the one in office who can handle when she is angry...

Ram:- so finally madam reached at office haan… (With his killing smile looking at Priya) Vik what r u doing there go & bring something for madam for eat… (Which made Priya even more angry) she must be hungry… kya hai na shubha der se uthin hogi madam toh nasta bhi nahi kiya hoga thik se toh bhook lagi hogi na right… (What is like she must be wake up late in morning so didn't had her breakfast properly right) (He looks at Priya with his killing looks & smile Priya was shocked & thinking to hear it as she don't know how Ram know abt this that but her anger is not even got less)

Priya:- what do u think Ram k tum aap mujhe yeh sab kahoge aur main chup chap sun lungi? (What u feels u will say anything to me & I will hear anything from u?) (She is super angry now can be blast over him now anytime soon)

Ram:- ok then don't hear all this thing… I m also not interested to waste my precious time on u… main toh tumhe yaad bhi nahi karna chahta but in this papers which have u arranged last night & u know what? I m not understanding single word in this is liye yaad karna pada…. (He make face looking at her)

Priya:- (she sees the papers taking from Ram's hand then leave deep breath) there is no mistake in papers there is mistake in ur big…big potato eyes Ram. (She said angrily but in lower voice)

Ram:- excuse me what do u mean? (Now he even loosed his temper & gets up from chair winding up his eyes bigger)

Priya:- what I mean… I mean that wow u calls ur self The Ram Kapoor- the business tycoon of nation but this Ram Kapoor even don't know how to arrange the papers… apne sare papers ulte shidhe karke rakhe hue hain… can't u see that??? (U have kept all the papers doing missed arranged) (She is fuming)

She arranges all the papers correct as per the file than hand over to Ram. Here Ram sees them then becomes quite as they were correct. Here Vik is silently seeing all this & feeling the connection between Ram & Priya. He thought this both r the perfect match for each other. Here Ram is busy checking the papers where Priya gazing him angrily.

Here Vik thoughts the way both taking care of each other they just looks like made for each other…like Ram knows everything abt Priya even without said by her & there Priya have all the easy way to solve Ram's every problem… he feels both r so purely completes each other. He says to himself that he should to do something for these both they should to be together… then he step out from his thought hearing Priya's voice…

Priya:- now why r u quite haan… have u got ur answers? (She is standing there waiting for her answer but as usual Ram is quite)

Ram didn't say anything nor even looked at her. He just went & sits on chair while reading papers. Priya just mummers in anger in low voice… "At least can say thank you only but there is even not that much manners here too". Here Ram, over hears it…

Ram:- what did u said? (With question looked seeing at her)

Priya:- nothing just at least u can have that much manner that u can say thank you to some one for their help to you. (She said it plainly)

Ram:- ohh really than thank you… (He just said it with making face)

Priya:- ohh really I don't need ur favor Mr. Ram Kapoor.

She just fuming took file from Ram's table & moves to her cabin from there… here Vik were smiling seeing them both always fighting like kids… He feels there is something between these both which they even don't realize yet. He was smiling where Ram was seeing her going out of cabin with open mouth then he sees Vik he hits him on his hand.

Ram:- how the kind of friend u r Vik who mujhe itna sunakar chali gayi aur tu muskurara raha hai… dekha dekha uska gussa pagal kar degi sabko ek din (She went taunt me so much & u r smiling… see…see her anger one day she will mad everyone here)

Vik:- ya I m smiling seeing as seeing new side of my friend… (Ram shockingly looking at him he didn't get what he wanted to say) now why u r seeing me like that see she taunt u so much still you didn't reply her back… if some one else was in place of Priya I seriously don't know what u would had did with that person but u just let it go Priya like this which is I m unable to digest… (He having teasing smile on lips while talking to Ram & Ram looks away from his eyes as he can't have the answer of his questions)

Here Ram is looking here & there just trying to ignore Vik's question & there Vik is waiting for his answer with smile on his lips. He senses Ram is trying to ignore him he feels something is surly there which Ram trying to hide. Then when Ram looks at him he asks him to give answer of his talk by just raising his eyebrows. Here Ram just got fad up with it. He made face then took his file in hand without even looking at Vik.

He is so confused what to answer Vik. Then may be god is also in favor of Ram as at the same time before Vik asks him any further question Ram got call from his client. He thanks god for to save him. He hangs up the call & was talking on cell... but the sound isn't it so clear so he just excuses himself from him then get up from there.

He moves out of cabin while talking on cell... Vik thought he will continue this talk later on but won't let him go to so easily... Here Ram comes out of cabin & was moving out passage of their staff cabin rooms still on call. He stands at near the window while talking. He done with his call & eventually was passing out of Priya's room.

Something is in side the room which catches his attention that he can't stop him self to see in side the cabin. He sees throw the glass door who is having curtain on it but was moving due to wind coming from open window. He sees Priya but she is completely lost in work sitting on chair. He deep collapsed seeing her beauty… as while reading some papers she just softly bites her pinkish rosy lower lip its looks a like she is in some confusion or trying to understand something… Ram is just seeing at her with just one sight look. Then she removed clip & let her hair open in air. Her open long black shiny  hair is flying in air due wind which is tracing her beautiful face very gently with smooth touch Ram's lips carved in cute smile seeing her more mesmerizing in her beauty.

She continually trying to keep her flicks behind her ear but the wind isn't it letting her to do that her flicks again & again hitting on her face making her irritate. Ram just stuck there lost in her he even doesn't know why he is there. Here Priya just lost in her work isn't I have any clue abt Ram that he is standing out of door & staring at her.

She takes her clip back & tied her hair again so they don't make her irritate more with deep breath & she get back to her work with concentration. Here Ram smiles seeing her & then moves back to his cabin with his thoughts & sweet smile on his lips.

To be continuing…

Recap:- Ram is lost in his thought of morning when his cell ringsHe sees the name on screen & with huge smile he hangs up the call.

Ram:- hay bhai how r u?

Dm:- I m fine Golu How r u?

Plz press the like button & post ur valuable comments if u likes this update  thank you for reading this… 

Evan if u want to add ur name in PM list on next update do like this or add me in ur buddy list...