Posted: 11 years ago
Could anybody please help me? Being a north Indian , Im not much aware of minute details because the only thing that gets all the attention is 'Ram Leela' ðŸ˜† Even priests here won't have much knowledge. But I remember , once my dad told me that during one of his visits to Tamil Naidu , he saw devout priests eating non-veg. I actually have no one to clear my doubts but I have this strong feeling that god , godesses themselves consumed flesh.
Another instance that fortified my doubt was Ram ji hunting Deer. ðŸ¤”

So true may these tracks are fictional but they make us realise that for God every creation is equal there lies no thing like beautiful or wierd for him..he loves us equally..
 yeah except fr mahadev who is lookin 2 2 2 good in dis avataar ðŸ˜³ as usual...😳...😳...i ws in fr a major shock wen i saw nd started 2 recognize d oders...😲...i mean ek se badkar ek ??? 🤣  ðŸ˜•  frankly speaking , d oders wer hilarious nd shocking nd totaly unexpected !! 🤣 🤣🤣   no offense !!
Originally posted by foram.

it was really a good epi and ya liked sonas expresions when dat flowers offered by her didn't disaapeared. 😊

sona's expressions over here  reminded of  stubborn sati's for a split second!!!!  obsession i guess!!
Edited by Yukthi - 11 years ago
Originally posted by shubhika124

Could anybody please help me? Being a north Indian , Im not much aware of minute details because the only thing that gets all the attention is 'Ram Leela' ðŸ˜† Even priests here won't have much knowledge. But I remember , once my dad told me that during one of his visits to Tamil Naidu , he saw devout priests eating non-veg. I actually have no one to clear my doubts but I have this strong feeling that god , godesses themselves consumed flesh.
Another instance that fortified my doubt was Ram ji hunting Deer. ðŸ¤”

I will tell u one story of a shiv devotee called Kanappa.He was a hunter.He used 2 kill animals and offer deir flesh 2 Shiv.Bcoz of his devotion,Shiv used 2 accept his offerings.God doesn't see what u gave him.He only sees whether u hv true devotion or not.He can accept even a grain of rice if u offer wid devotion(Krishna's story).

Ram didn't hunt da deer 2 eat it,by da way. 
Originally posted by subha2601

I will tell u one story of a shiv devotee called Kanappa.He was a hunter.He used 2 kill animals and offer deir flesh 2 Shiv.Bcoz of his devotion,Shiv used 2 accept his offerings.God doesn't see what u gave him.He only sees whether u hv true devotion or not.He can accept even a grain of rice if u offer wid devotion(Krishna's story).

Ram didn't hunt da deer 2 eat it,by da way. 

Kannappa Nayanar story is my fav!
Ok Subha , Thanks for clearing my doubt.

But the base of my question is , 'Being a vegetarian in order to please god' , is it a myth?
So god really consume meet or just accept the offerings from his devotee.
Originally posted by shubhika124

Ok Subha , Thanks for clearing my doubt.

But the base of my question is , 'Being a vegetarian in order to please god' , is it a myth?

Don't know about where that came from. 

Plenty of evidence that vegetarianism as a value developed only gradually and it is by no means an uniformly shared value...
Subha & Mira!
Thanks for helping the naive me 😳

You guys really helped me & Im really thankful 🤗