Phir Subah Hogi

Satisfied that TVS will be revealed! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

Sandy66

Goldie

Sandy66

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
UnhappyTotally disagree with your post. How can you
say that when Vickram touch Sugni you don't like it. Obviously you don't know what love is all about.This is modern age where love is express in many way and form. It looks like you have a problem with their age difference. Lighten up a bit 
a go with flow, cause I don't see anything wrong 
with Vickram and Sugni romance. Their chemistry
is rocking Winkand thats what make this show unique and awesome. Many people are diehard fans of this show and will disagree with you on your comment. t

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sunheriwiddybabygirl198722romancefanJulieDstephhh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Satisfied that TVS will be revealed! (Page 5)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

romancefan

Goldie

romancefan

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandy66

say that when Vickram touch Sugni you don't like it. Obviously you don't know what love is all about.This is modern age where love is express in many way and form. It looks like you have a problem with their age difference. Lighten up a bit 
is rocking Winkand thats what make this show unique and awesome. Many people are diehard fans of this show and will disagree with you on your comment. t

Well said Sandy!Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

widdybabygirl198722stephhh

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandy66

How can I say I do not like Vikram touching Sugni"? ...
" Well, I can say that i do not like Vikram touching Sugni because every one has a right to express their thoughts". 

"Obviously you don't know anything about love"? Excuse me??!! that is one big fat assumption, and if you re read what you said, you will understand how ridiculous you sound. 

I think I could over look the age gap if TVS's character wasnt so shady. Have you even been watching the episodes which aired this week? So basically another assumption you made about me having issues with their age is cleared up so whats next...

"most people are diehard fans and will disagree with me" OMG another assumption. Please re-read what you type and next time back your points up with good reason rather then throwing assumptions at me and telling IF members that they do not understand love just because they do not like a particular jodi onscreen. 

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

Originally posted by babygirl198722

we didnt literally  mean something is wrong with her its a figure of  speech no disrespect  pended
I know. And I understand that the language in the other topic--the "are you for real" and the general statement about the fans--are also driving your responses.  But still... just try not to resort to anything that can be construed as personal attacks.  Big smile

TRPs is definitely a measure for the realityWinkLOL in case of doubt

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazzykuri

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.