Phir Subah Hogi

Satisfied that TVS will be revealed! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by babygirl198722

steups something is wrong with you i dont find nothing wrong with sugi plus vikram chemistry

No.. "babygirl198722"  There is nothing wrong with me, its called having an opinion. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyChoco_Cosmos

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Satisfied that TVS will be revealed! (Page 4)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SweetiShobhy

IF-Dazzler

SweetiShobhy

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
hehe u all 

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -rupa-

I will wait for story to get reveled ..sometime they try to show something but in end situation is all different . Atleast by his behaviour he is good man , he did take of family & raised them .  He has been open & supportive of everyone ..so there must be some thing that has forced him to do considering it is wrong . Daima is equally involved ..lets not forget vikram wife is from same village so there is back story connecting to people in village .

If he is that bad he would have klilled her or there is no need to raise kid only to have problem in future .Ouch
Keeping patience till thing is sorted

I totally agree with u Rupa...ur points make sense

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

widdybabygirl198722-rupa-

babygirl198722

Goldie

babygirl198722

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
i didnt mean any thing is wrong with you it was a figure of speech and i apologise for it if you still on that matter then thats your problem.  also where i live old men have young wife and vice versa is that something wrong  what they are doing .to jasmine no disrespect but you are assuming to. you dont know the entire story.

Edited by babygirl198722 - 11 July 2012 at 9:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stephhh

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by babygirl198722

i didnt mean any thing is wrong with you it was a figure of speech and i apologise for it if you still on that matter then thats your problem.  also where i live old men have young wife and vice versa is that something wrong  what they are doing .to jasmine no disrespect but you are assuming to. you dont know the entire story.

Apology accepted. I totally understand that age can be over looked when love is at stake but this case is only viable when the individuals in the relationship are honest. Vikram and Sugni's situation is completely different because Vikram has not been honest and due to this, his intentions are not looking too great. However, i'll just leave it to the show makers to reveal fully what the character of Vikram wants. Enjoy the show. Best Wishes 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_hKalapiChoco_Cosmos

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
We have to respect both SugVi & AdiNi fans.
Each has their own liking and disliking.
Pls refrain from hurting each other's views.
I am saying this in general not to anyone in particular.

PSH IF DT Team

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

survi035Choco_CosmosForeverSHINeeLaila2009-rupa-

Choco_Cosmos

IF-Dazzler

Choco_Cosmos

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
we all r loving the show very much!! why should we bother who is whose fan? why insist all those who like the show must be of same opinion towards all the characters! its simply illogical!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

survi035ForeverSHINeeLaila2009-rupa-

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jasmine01

Originally posted by Laila2009

Originally posted by Jasmine01

So disgusted and bothered by the how he has treated his wife and child (even if not his child that he knew and kept a small kid in a abandoned building to me is clear child abuse and negligent behaviour and i don't care how many "gifts" he gave). What is perhaps more bothersome is how hellbent fans of TVS make abuses to extreme human rights violations. Despite and more so if Reva is mentally ill, she shouldn't be LOCKED UP for it. With little positive human interaction and who knows what help, it further enforces such a stigmatized view of mental health and if this is really a cause based show and CV's are okay with/encourage it, is beyond me. I can't even describe how inherently wrong it is on so many levels, women's rights, children omggg. 

I think the mark of a really good actor is if he is meant to be negative/ on track for it is for people to respond to the character portrayal in the same manner (ie not liking the characters unless you are a sadist - ie Shyam in IPKKND/Jagaya BV, Joffery in Game of Thrones). So far that is not happening. 

OMGGG I can't stomach it almost at how fans continue to make excuses and love this jodi and don't see whats happening. There can't be any excusable reason for this cruelty. I sincerely do not believe or endorse any sort of "love" if one cannot treat other people with humanity despite how much of an inconvenience they are or you do not like them. I just can't omggg ugh. Disappointed
Jasmine, we are not excusing the behavior. We are definitely upset with how the writers are handling this character so we are certainly coming up with our own theories as to why this is the case...

The writers are doing a modern day Jane Eyre and the idea of a wife walled away in haveli with a young girl running around really makes no sense so we are ally coming up with plausible explanations.

As a therapist I think the whole issue of mental health is treated so poorly on Indian television that I am not expected much from Ms Jha and the CVs of this show.

No Laila, in here I have to disagree with you as well. The entire push to find what ever explanation that coud be plausible for such an offense is an attempt to excuse such offense. To lesson the fault of the offender. More so, to find reasons that he is still a good person despite locking up his perhaps mentally ill wife and child. Instead, we continuously insist that despite whatever happens (whatever inhumane treatments, cruelty subjected that TVS-Sugni remain together in the end? Perhaps my expectations are too high to see justice done (as has been portrayed in certain serials). 

Throughout PSH many users have repeatedly been doing just that, on this very thread people are talking about Sugvi kissing???? I am not here to equity police anyone nor bash them but am just voicing out clear concerns with the current storyline of SugVi. 

I too have extensive experience with mental health advocacy but do not feel it safe to say what here. I have am have some serious doubts over this and cannot, I repeat cannot accept much less try to defend. I have always liked VB as an actor and am not attacking him but rather voicing outrage over the normalized response his character is evicting here. There are people who do not accept this or encourage this behaviour and call it love, or motivated for or by love. No excuses, no more lies to Sugni or family. 

Does anyone know ways of contacting CV's and presenting our viewpoints??
Well we got our answer today...and remember THIS is India and the treatment of the mentally ill is no where near as sophisticated as in the west. Locking someone up in a mental asylum in India is probably far worse than locking them up in their own home. Remember, it was Dhanuman who found her, brought her back and kept her there...and remember SHE has no problem with her current living arrangement - she likes it, she likes being decked out in her wedding dress and simply getting a chance "paint away" - prior to this she was in an ashram.  What TVS is doing is not the ideal approach AND he certainly SHOULD be honest.  You can go to zeetv and even call them as well.

Yeah, and you should losen up about the posts on kissing etc...we're all having funLOL

Edited by Laila2009 - 12 July 2012 at 7:22am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyromancefanbabygirl198722JulieD-rupa-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.