Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Satisfied that TVS will be revealed! (Page 3)

JulieD IF-Dazzler
JulieD
JulieD

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
I too am glad that his character will be revealed to all us die-hard Sugvi fans. Our speculation on whether he will be negative or not will finally come to end.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefanstephhh

Jasmine01 Newbie
Jasmine01
Jasmine01

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
So disgusted and bothered by the how he has treated his wife and child (even if not his child that he knew and kept a small kid in a abandoned building to me is clear child abuse and negligent behaviour and i don't care how many "gifts" he gave). What is perhaps more bothersome is how hellbent fans of TVS make abuses to extreme human rights violations. Despite and more so if Reva is mentally ill, she shouldn't be LOCKED UP for it. With little positive human interaction and who knows what help, it further enforces such a stigmatized view of mental health and if this is really a cause based show and CV's are okay with/encourage it, is beyond me. I can't even describe how inherently wrong it is on so many levels, women's rights, children omggg. 

I think the mark of a really good actor is if he is meant to be negative/ on track for it is for people to respond to the character portrayal in the same manner (ie not liking the characters unless you are a sadist - ie Shyam in IPKKND/Jagaya BV, Joffery in Game of Thrones). So far that is not happening. 

OMGGG I can't stomach it almost at how fans continue to make excuses and love this jodi and don't see whats happening. There can't be any excusable reason for this cruelty. I sincerely do not believe or endorse any sort of "love" if one cannot treat other people with humanity despite how much of an inconvenience they are or you do not like them. I just can't omggg ugh. Disappointed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

survi035ForeverSHINeeKalapi

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jasmine01

So disgusted and bothered by the how he has treated his wife and child (even if not his child that he knew and kept a small kid in a abandoned building to me is clear child abuse and negligent behaviour and i don't care how many "gifts" he gave). What is perhaps more bothersome is how hellbent fans of TVS make abuses to extreme human rights violations. Despite and more so if Reva is mentally ill, she shouldn't be LOCKED UP for it. With little positive human interaction and who knows what help, it further enforces such a stigmatized view of mental health and if this is really a cause based show and CV's are okay with/encourage it, is beyond me. I can't even describe how inherently wrong it is on so many levels, women's rights, children omggg. 

I think the mark of a really good actor is if he is meant to be negative/ on track for it is for people to respond to the character portrayal in the same manner (ie not liking the characters unless you are a sadist - ie Shyam in IPKKND/Jagaya BV, Joffery in Game of Thrones). So far that is not happening. 

OMGGG I can't stomach it almost at how fans continue to make excuses and love this jodi and don't see whats happening. There can't be any excusable reason for this cruelty. I sincerely do not believe or endorse any sort of "love" if one cannot treat other people with humanity despite how much of an inconvenience they are or you do not like them. I just can't omggg ugh. Disappointed
Jasmine, we are not excusing the behavior. We are definitely upset with how the writers are handling this character so we are certainly coming up with our own theories as to why this is the case...

The writers are doing a modern day Jane Eyre and the idea of a wife walled away in haveli with a young girl running around really makes no sense so we are ally coming up with plausible explanations.

As a therapist I think the whole issue of mental health is treated so poorly on Indian television that I am not expected much from Ms Jha and the CVs of this show.

babygirl198722Kalapistephhh

Jasmine01 Newbie
Jasmine01
Jasmine01

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

Originally posted by Jasmine01

Jasmine, we are not excusing the behavior. We are definitely upset with how the writers are handling this character so we are certainly coming up with our own theories as to why this is the case...

The writers are doing a modern day Jane Eyre and the idea of a wife walled away in haveli with a young girl running around really makes no sense so we are ally coming up with plausible explanations.

As a therapist I think the whole issue of mental health is treated so poorly on Indian television that I am not expected much from Ms Jha and the CVs of this show.

No Laila, in here I have to disagree with you as well. The entire push to find what ever explanation that coud be plausible for such an offense is an attempt to excuse such offense. To lesson the fault of the offender. More so, to find reasons that he is still a good person despite locking up his perhaps mentally ill wife and child. Instead, we continuously insist that despite whatever happens (whatever inhumane treatments, cruelty subjected that TVS-Sugni remain together in the end? Perhaps my expectations are too high to see justice done (as has been portrayed in certain serials). 

Throughout PSH many users have repeatedly been doing just that, on this very thread people are talking about Sugvi kissing???? I am not here to equity police anyone nor bash them but am just voicing out clear concerns with the current storyline of SugVi. 

I too have extensive experience with mental health advocacy but do not feel it safe to say what here. I have am have some serious doubts over this and cannot, I repeat cannot accept much less try to defend. I have always liked VB as an actor and am not attacking him but rather voicing outrage over the normalized response his character is evicting here. There are people who do not accept this or encourage this behaviour and call it love, or motivated for or by love. No excuses, no more lies to Sugni or family. 

Does anyone know ways of contacting CV's and presenting our viewpoints??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KalapiForeverSHINee

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Do we know if he locked her up or how long she's been there we don't so how can we judge him when we don't know the whole story.

As far as am concern the only thing Vik is guilty and wrong on all levels is lying to sugni and family that his wife is dead right now. I'm not going to make a judgmental comment or get worked up until I know the full story and even in the court of law you're innocent until proven guilty and that's not a excuse for Vik is a fact. We're all going by what see which can be deceiving and I need the full story right now before I can react.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefanJulieDstephhhLaila2009

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by romancefan

Yes and we want a kiss too. A deep kiss! Who knows, Varun and Gulki might just surprise us one day with a lip lock.Wink
Love u dear ..how ever i want sugivi ...&n i dont mind there kiss LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL ..yeh i am insane but there chemistry rock EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

widdyromancefanstephhh

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
I will wait for story to get reveled ..sometime they try to show something but in end situation is all different . Atleast by his behaviour he is good man , he did take of family & raised them .  He has been open & supportive of everyone ..so there must be some thing that has forced him to do considering it is wrong . Daima is equally involved ..lets not forget vikram wife is from same village so there is back story connecting to people in village .

If he is that bad he would have klilled her or there is no need to raise kid only to have problem in future .Ouch
Keeping patience till thing is sorted

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

figuerecupdromancefanJulieDShell16stephhhpyar-ishk

survi035 Goldie
survi035
survi035

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Alright it was 3am in NZ when i wrote that post. Like a few posts said...I didnt realise that i was attacking fans. It was really just my point of view and thats all i was giving and my point was that I want Vikram's character to be revealed as i have a strong feeling that his desire "Sugni" is not genuine. I do not understand why some people got worked up because I have read so much written about Aditiya :/ 

Thanks for those who understand what I was trying to say and thanks to those few mature people who responded to the post in a professional manner.

Oh by the way, there is nothing wrong with me. Im perfectly well and mentally stable. 

Future reference: I do not think a person can be classed as "mentally retarded" just because they do not think a guy called Vikram in a show, who is possibly married and has a young daughter of his own...should be with the 18 year old, female lead.

Edited by survi035 - 11 July 2012 at 5:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_h

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index